In the light of the recent ball cutting video I've seen a lot of people screeching about even worse crimes being...

In the light of the recent ball cutting video I've seen a lot of people screeching about even worse crimes being perpetrated by Ukrainians against Russian POW's. Thing is, I get the feeling it's just cope as I have yet to come across anything concrete except that lame knee capping video from a few months ago and the dubious crucifixion clip from 2015.

Come on Z bros, cough up the proofs of these super heinous turbo crimes the Ukrainians are commiting so we can se that you aren't all just talk.

Attached: BN-SA128_ukrdea_GR_20170208113450.jpg (1242x810, 108.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_in_Ukraine
youtu.be/WN_Mbe9u-vE
t.me/Murad_Gazdiev/389
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want it to get worse

What is the crime when it comes castrating whitoid and not allowing them to reproduce for the rest of their lives?

Z

Attached: 1659044388451285m.jpg (1023x1024, 116.07K)

It's pretty clear Ukrainians commit much worse war crimes. Most of the stuff they just don't film and when they film it, it never spread through internet because west governments censor it.

This.

>Schrodinger's war crime

Givi's greatest war crime was time he cut the patches off a captured hohol and told him him to eat the patches. He traumatized that poor hohol

>Most of the stuff they just don't film and when they film it, it never spread through internet because west governments censor it.
/thread

>castration bad when muh Russia does it but stunning and brave when Dr. Birnbaumblattberg does it

Attached: 1659100755864794.jpg (1024x658, 112.21K)

Ukrainians literally drone striked some Moldovan civvies for no reason at a Russian border crossing, and then posted the vid as being some great kill

Still no evidence of it, cope harder war crime apologist. No civilised society can look at Russia other than vicious savages any more.

Proof it wasn't a false flag again like the dozen times before that

Attached: 555qt9.webm (244x432, 2.89M)

Sovjet propaganda was always about unnecessary comparisons, Blame-shifting and most famously Whataboutism, seems nothing has changed.

Watch OP never return to his thread.

Russians philosophy is to treat the enemy mercilessly while they are fighting but to treat them well when they surrender.
If they go around cutting off balls or some other mistreatment that would not encourage surrender, but rather the enemy will decide to fight to the death.
Who benefits if the Ukrainian soldiers decide it is better to fight to the death? Who wants to inspire those soldiers to carry out suicide missions?
The fact that it isn't obvious to you that the castration was performed by Ukrainians on their own soldier is rather disturbing.
I believe you are a mushy minded MSM mouthpiece ignorantly shilling Ukrainian propaganda.

Attached: 3b396349219f8d49180024a98acfcdc6.jpg (449x600, 191.98K)

another one

Attached: ziv.webm (256x480, 2.89M)

lmao you can't be serious right

Slavs are slavs, Ukran and Russian is the same, memeflag.

Attached: 1651776652243.png (611x671, 197.55K)

That video will make POW treatment become nightmarish. Ukies are gonna be bloodthirsty for revenge.

It's pretty clear Russians commit much worse war crimes. Most of the stuff they just don't film and when they film it, it never spread through internet because Russian governments censor it.

CASTRATE ALL MEMEFLAG POSTERS

Z

I don't care about warcrimes and neither does anyone else. Anyone who's pretending to is lying for power. They want the moral high ground and they want to exploit people's emotions to get it. I am unmoved by all propaganda concerning brutality. It is life. I am perfectly willing to inflict it upon my enemies, just as they are to me.

Attached: 1655465569489.png (512x512, 30.95K)

>it's pretty clear they commit worse war crimes
>the evidence is that there is no evidence
when the krokodil kicks in

Why didn't he just use a gun? Are guns illegal there?

>Its pretty clear
>Its just that there is no evidence
>But its pretty

600 years ago a gang of tribals burned a witch, where is you humanity? There is lots of drawings.

The castrato from keev

so just believe vatnigger lies

As little as i care about slavshits glassing eachother a provocation is a provocation regardless if it happened or not kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-115420_Chrome.jpg (1075x1816, 779.7K)

Ukrainian journo asks Ukrainian soldiers if they would take any prisoners.

Attached: ktYoN66jNZQyp01w.webm (570x320, 2.86M)

Why is the dude out of uniform? Can we actually corroborate that the dude is Russian?

Sick shit either way user, keep 'em coming.

>I get the feeling it's just cope
They practice castration on schoolchildren

>typical chutzpah post by a kike with obligatory neo-nazi memeflag
One of the battalions was so deprived and subhuman, even the Ukrainian government had to prosecute them after initial MUH HEROES DINDU NUFFIN 2014 phase. And SBU is successor of NKVD in all regards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_in_Ukraine

Attached: 1659090540217615m.jpg (576x1024, 202.25K)

>but to treat them well when they surrender.

Attached: 1566361555128.png (763x960, 374.53K)

low-grade "war crime" during active combat propaganda is always the same, any1 who engages with it on any side is simply not meant to think

>The castrato from keev

Attached: 1659033016440907.png (864x1113, 168.31K)

Who invited the monkey?

If you believe anything about this war like it is visualized in the msm after the litteral dozens and dozens of proven false flags the NATO proxy that is called Ukraine has done your not gonna make it

Imagine giving a shit about this bulllshit war

IOW, all it does is give each base moar "ra-ra" poasting, failing 2 convert any1 who is uncaring or undecided, and certainly not converting any1 on opposite side. I don't kno why ppl even try this sort of poast here, of all places. It works best on news or radio so gorls can see it.

It doesn't really matter, the Russians are the aggressor.
>Guy breaks into your house and ass-rapes you
>Guy breaks into your house, so you ass-rape him
Both wrong, but we can clearly see who is the worst when comparing.

lmao I just think it’s funny watching hohol trannys transition on screen

There was some video of a Ukrainian stabbing a young looking saboteur or something in the face multiple times until he died. I can't be bothered to find the video from my hdd but maybe someone has it. Got banned 3 times for posting it on Finnish board :D

This one was already deceased but it gives you an idea what animals Ukrainians are.

Attached: video_2022-04-04_21-41-25.webm (326x640, 2.9M)

Here ya go

right vpnigger right

Ya, nothing noteworthy happened for months. Most boring war ever.

Because hohols are subhuman savages that enjoy inflicting pain on others. This why I don't get mad in the rare occasions when a Russian goes a bit too far with one of them.

Heres some very dated stuff. Part of how we ended up in this mess in the first place. Ive got heaps of mp4s of Ukrainians doing more recent shit both to soldiers and to their own civies too.
youtu.be/WN_Mbe9u-vE
Meanwhile we have one video so far thats easily fabricated, and a bunch of "TRUST ME BRO THIS HAPPENED" from UA and western media. Eg. Bucha. Where white armbanded people where bound and gagged, as well as civilians lay dead from UA artillery fire.

they look like this fr

ok cunt shill.
Here is CLEAR drone footage of Ukraine missle launchers firing then driving to the mall to hide/reload at that shopping mall.
asshole

t.me/Murad_Gazdiev/389

Decapitations are lame, get better material. The video with the knife in the eye was way better.

Also

webm or it didn't happen

how much roubles for friday's lakhta writing?

Yep not supporting globohomo means you support the vodkaniggers Fatboy

Dont give them (you), let them starve :)
Im gonna go and egg Hans on a bit :)

This is sarcasm if you fat fuck didn't know

Executing pows, cutting off heads in the Donbas war, hanging civilians in the Donbass war?

That's all? One mercy kill and another glownigger getting what he deserved? Who cares.

I miss the old givi days they were kino. Now it's just faggots vs chink faggots.

I remember that faggot. Poor gypsy ended up looking like a sorry burned bulk of meat and bones charcoal point. KEK.

Mongol bro knows what's up.

Ukrainians chaining their soldiers so they don't abandon posts and join Russian side.
That was a classic.

Attached: 16280254251.webm (854x480, 2.62M)

>their war crimes are real too me, goddammit

Jesus fucking cope.
Just two more weeks until Kyiv, amirite?

It’s always bad you retard shill nobody here likes trannies

Share the mp4's big guy.

Attached: azovhanging.webm (1074x584, 2.85M)

>no blood
why is russian cinematography so bad?