So basically Christians are Jews' main enemy?

So basically Christians are Jews' main enemy?

Attached: 6734534543.png (892x488, 64.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html
archive.org/details/SYNAGOGUEOFSATANFullDocumentary18782006ByACHitchcock
christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/301-600/arabian-christians-massacred-11629705.html
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first, the christinas preached primarily in synagogues and converted mostly jews
then, when the jews rebelled against Rome and tried to gain independence, the christians said nothing and left them to their fate
from then on, you see throughout history that relations between the two groups only gets worse

Why christcucks are not doing anything about it? Even if you present factual evidence on how jews are usurping them?
>Before the faggotry tailspin, I'm catholic.

Christianity shilling thread #636728378

cope faggot

No. Christianity is reformed Judaism. The only reason why Jews hate it is because majority of Christians are "Goyims ". I'm sure if modern Christians were the same ethnicity as the early Christians Jews wouldn't hold anything against them.

As the Synagogue of Satan, that is to be expected.
Even though if they had listened to Jesus and His very clear warnings not a single Jew would have died when their Temple was destroyed: tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html

Yep, at least right now. Jews seethe at Christianity
t. larp faceberg account

archive.org/details/SYNAGOGUEOFSATANFullDocumentary18782006ByACHitchcock

Attached: hexagon.jpg (570x646, 50.89K)

No Christians aren't the enemies of Jews. Jews could however be considered the enemies of Christians, because Christians are their worthless slaves. Stop reading Wikipedia for your (((facts))).

You serve the jews, diet kike. They gloat about it.

Attached: torah victory over whites.jpg (792x2036, 671.06K)

>Look! An author that nobody knows about talking about something that is true based on my reality! Please read it! HAHA! Checkmate Christians!!!!!!

christians are the jews' main plaything

>Look! A book written by Jews 2000 years ago that is true because they said God told them to write it down! Please read it! HAHA! Checkmate Jews!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38.47K)

We have ample non-Christian verification of its truth, look at tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html dude it's as solid a historical fact as anything from before HD video can be

modern judaism is rabbinical, based on the talmud which was written hundreds of years after Christ as a direct response to Christianity. their central core ethos is as a counter-reaction to Christianity.

these neckbeard fags who unironically worship marvel superheroes are too simple minded to understand this.

Attached: judeochristian.png (1000x500, 108.81K)

Christians are jews too just not as good at jewing.

you worship the first iteration of jewish created entertainment.
your god is from the yahweh cinematic universe.

Attached: 165807377952745.jpg (600x848, 46.89K)

what do you want? another zog jew thread with niggers? i'll take this. you can git

It is as proven as anything in history can be that Yahweh did is existent and has taken action. See tektonticker.blogspot.com/2022/05/today-i-have-special-guest-piece-by.html

>Christianity is reformed Judaism.
kike detected

during the time of Christ, and a century prior, the Edomites/Idumeans had come to dominate the priesthood due to the usurpation by the Herodian dynasty who were ascended to regional power by Mark Antony. during the 2nd century B.C till after the time of Christ Judaea was multiethnic. You had the Edomites from the south (those who style themselves Jews) and actual Judahites & Israelites. The Herodian kings (even wikipedia will tell you so) being Edomites themselves filled the religious & administrative priestly Pharisee, Sadducees class with fellow Edomites, these Edomite priests created the Oral law (later penned as the talmud) that was used to worm its way around old testament law with semantics & sophistry

> because Christians are their worthless slaves.
kike detected

kike obsession with enslaving everyone led them to instigating and guiding the creation and spread of Islam, as a proxy army and replacement for Christian peoples because Christianity creates an anti-slavery society due to making everyone equal individual souls under Christ. Like what happened to the kike slave businesses under Visigoth rule which at that time outlawed the ownership of Christians. Kikes were big mad about that. So mad that they invited their Arabian brethren to invade and reestablish slavery. I thought that it was weird that they worked so well together to invade the peninsula that it made more sense if Islam was created and shepherded by kikes themselves and styling themselves as Muslims.

Islam was invented to fool dumb Arabs into fighting wars that Kikes did not have the numbers to prosecute themselves. After the mass murder of Christians at Mamilla Pool in 614 AD, Kikes realized that Persians would not help them anymore after they showed their evil when they murdered women and children for being Christians. Kikes passed their hatred of Christians to Arabs and Mohammad was invented to fool the Arabs so they would believe a fellow Arab said it was good to rape and murder whomever you please to spread Islam.

>kikes dominated Arabia and carried out genocidal hate for Christians
christianity.com/church/church-history/timeline/301-600/arabian-christians-massacred-11629705.html
>Erasing Christianity was a kike thing before Islam existed
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla?
>Islam was created by kikes as a proxy army for killing Christians
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
>Talmudism and Islam are so similar that one could say that Islam is Arab Talmudism
danielpipes.org/160/the-jewish-muslim-connection-traditional-ways-of-life

objectively false, but i wouldn't understand a chink who is more insect than man to understand our european (human) theology.

there are more evidences of iron man existing and fighting off aliens.
there are hours of films showing it.
what do you have? some ancient stones and scrolls.

Crusade soon?

jew flag it's like this. jesus was offed because he was of the good jew clan and converting bad jews. good jews and bad jews are not the same. Christians are better desu. you already know this though. elite jews run this realm. not christians. if I ran the realm and if other christians like me ran it. we'd all have free water and energy. the tech wouldn't be hidden and slow dripped to the public for profits either. you know this though. you're a jew flag

euros don't cut baby dicks.

Attached: 1657185298300.png (861x910, 990.19K)

christians are jew's enablers, the jewish strategy is the same, they are always the victims even tough, the only thing keeping them alive are christians and guilt driven europeans kept captive by the anglo/rus slave.

>noooo shill for Nazis instead
Don’t you have another world war to lose?

And millions more whites to kill?

Attached: 64FF4A5F-3D07-4981-B1D4-F2927CC3B5BB.jpg (548x1280, 178.42K)

In what way? Kikes constantly troll christians but you can tell in no way they see them as a threat. Christians do whatever kikes want.

Christians didn't almost remove the kike threat twice, Pagans did.

>What are genres and why do historians use documents from different genres differently
Tacitus and Josephus were writing history, not fiction. Try again.

Ah, the retarded cope of christians who can't accept reality so they have to pretend jews aren't hebrews.

Only if you are stupid enough to not check the big noses on everyone who benefited from it.
Same for Nazism and many other controlled oppositions.

>modern judaism
modern judaism is 80 years old and holocaustical, based on the fake holohoax story invented in the 1940s

Attached: 1637632217464.png (680x453, 224.32K)

Both born long after jesus died and both writings concerning jesus viewed to be christian forgeries. Tacitus's in particular are particularly obvious in how fake it is while Josephus's was better done.

The Jews crucifying Jesus and then violently persecuting Christians right should probably be the start of that.

I am not a Jewish global conspiracy schizo, but I am opposed to Jewry out of principle because they reject Christ. However if anything would make me believe the schizo theories, it's just how much Jews fucking hate Jesus, it's ridiculous. Watch livestreams of street preachers in Israel and see the way that their demeanor goes from friendly to "I hope you die" when the preacher brings up Jesus. See also any Jewish writing about messianic Jews (ethnic Jews who converted to Christianity and are trying to reach other Jews), it's vile hatred. I fully believe that they would go back to persecuting Christians if they had the power to, and obviously there is a theory that that's exactly what's going on

>So basically Christians are Jews' main enemy?
yes

we tried but you prefered Jewish bullshit. Your choice bro. That was in the 60s.

Have you ever wondered why the holiday dedicated to birth of the son of christian god turned into fat-man-in-red-coat and consumerism celebration, and the holiday dedicated to resurrection of the aforementioned son turned into bunny-hides-eggs-in-the-bushes?
Now you know.
Please continue the celebrations, because it pleases the jew.

Basically a lot of Israeli money was funneled to evangelical preachers to push the idea that standing with Israel in revelation meant standing with Jewish control of Israel. Since Christianity has a long history of its followers not reading the Bible themselves, Christians are oblivious to the fact that it clearly means Christians have inherited Israel. Then there the whole "Judeo Christian" thing that I never heard once until about 7 years ago

>our european (human) theology.
there is nothing european about your sand nigger religion

>Didn't even read the article
I am not referring to what you think I am referring to. They are both contemporaries of the events in question, with Josephus living in Jerusalem when these divine acts of YHWH took place to warn the Jews of its coming destruction. Try again.

No, basically Christians are Jew worshippers.

Yup Christian’s and romans

>the holocaust happened because jews killed jesus
makes sense

Don’t like it go back to plebbit rabbi

They are Caucasian so they are the same racial foundation, chink shitskin.

no

Attached: 1655706384913.jpg (972x1024, 114.63K)