Are We Really Going To Pretend Trump Doesn't Have Cancer?

Is Trump's health failing? He isn't looking to good. Is this unhealthy 80 year old senior citizen really the guy you want running your country and the Republican party?

Attached: DecliningHealth.jpg (618x780, 112.25K)

I’m starting to think I want trump back back
He’s more fucked up than Biden now
I want the usa to have weak president so the usa won’t oppress the rest of the world so much

Perfect irony

Let old people get old. Why are Americans constantly lusting after older and older politicians?

>2028
>trump is 82 and running again for reelection again
>Q is still still trusting the plan

he did a speech two days ago and looked fine, he just doesn't have make up on this pic

1pbtid

Men who wear makeup are called _______

Is he still saying that same old shit from 7 years ago?
I think most people got bored of that he should come up with new stuff to say the world has changed of lot since 2015
I mean you gotta keep it entertaining that was his whole style

Only fags wear makeup. Donald Trump confirmed tranny?

You just say whatever will elicit the strongest reaction. You're like a machine. You're hardly a human being. This is your entire life.

I don't understand this either. Surely there are literally hundreds of people better suited to be president than these 2 senile old fools.

Projecting much? None of what you're saying takes away from the fact that Trump's health is failing and that he wears make up like a woman.

Attached: Rudy-Giuliani-in-drag-with-Don.jpg (639x384, 38.77K)

>Are We Really Going To Pretend Trump Doesn't Have Cancer?
He has AIDS from all the times he let Bibi and Jared buttfuck him.

Attached: Bibi enjoys havving his bottom praise him.jpg (1024x576, 70.58K)

>Two weeks
>Putin cancer
>Trump cancer

I hate the antichrist

sage

Attached: Billy-Porter-The-Oscars2019-Vogueint-Feb24-Getty-Images.jpg (960x960, 129.58K)

vax damages the immune system, accelerates aging, less protection against cancers ... nasty stuff

>Why are Americans constantly lusting after older and older politicians?
They aren't, it's just that the political apparatuses are tuned to keep Boomers in power; pic-rel.

Attached: Congress-generational-breakdown.gif (1281x1138, 48.49K)

>Donald Trump confirmed tranny?
Trump's own words.

Attached: Trump: Transition to Greatness.png (656x226, 35.63K)

Perhaps he took a real injection.

Trump is the cancer

why do the tranny jannys allow obvious paid astroturfers to spam the same exact thread for hours and hours

CIA is slowly poisoning him

Actors
As in someone who is playing a bunch of retards by acting a part

Trump is like a dog
He’s just trying to please
The problem is the system
It’s systemic

He should retire and let DeSantis run. I feel like moderates who hate wokeism but also hate trump would vote for him.

Wow a man who wears fake tan and styles his hair with a shit ton of hairspray looks different when he is playing sport.
Meanwhile 30 year old roasties without makeup, fake tan and colored hair look like death hags.

And as for his health failing he was playing a pro am game of golf and a MSM reporter who doesn't like him saw him hit a great drive on the first hole and then his second shot was the closet to the pin on a 517 yard hole and he was playing against the former World number 1 golfer.

I'd like to see you compete against professionals now never mind at 76,

Inst he like a neocon?

pic rel
this is the real trump without his makeup on
as you can see he's really a fucking chinky

with jews, you lose

Attached: bitchesblike.gif (500x284, 1001.79K)

THISSS
Orange man is now natural skin tone man.
Looks pretty good to me.

>Nn....n.n.nnnoo..NO YOU!!1
The Narrative