Do Americans really make $100k on average and still complain?

What the fuck is your problem exactly? You know how much is average income here? 9600 euro. And everybody owns a house. And you are rentcucks with 100k a year? Why the fuck are Americans so financially illiterate?

Attached: -1487773339-list-handheld-0.png (640x360, 271.27K)

>pulls random numbers out of his asshole
Damn you're dumb lmao

Boomers unleashed a credit ponzi system on housing in the west to make themselves artificially wealthy - they have a monopoly on home ownership and this prices out their children/grandchildren. Instead of a median male being able to make enough money to outright buy a home in 3 years, after tax/food/interest/tip they need to work for 30 years to own a home.

Americans make $60-$70k on average but it's like $50k - $60k median.

The people you are talking about are upper middle class losers who live in cities that are way to overpopulated and crowded so prices for houses are in the multimillions. It's a combination of dumbasses and bad local housing policy.

no, probably about half that for a lot of us, and 1/4th of that for an even larger subset.

It was Gordon Brown here, before he announced "An end to boom and bust" our property market was on a ten year cycle which was easy to deal with apart from a few idiots who ended up with negative equity because they had overstretched. After Blair and Brown prices just went up and up and up.

My wife and I have a few 100k stashed
I currently make $140k as a Finance Director for a hospital network
I also get 40k tax-free/year VA disability for some shattered bones
The real problem is frivolity for us
She covers costs of her family and it really, really pisses me off

The national average wage index for 2020 is $55,628.60

The average salary in the US is not $100k, it's more like $55k. Regardless, a $100k in the US is not the same as $100k in Greece.

My wife and I combined make $160k. We live in the suburbs of a major city, not by choice, but because it's where you have to live if you want a decent paying job. We don't drive new or really nice cars, we don't take vacations, unless it is driving to visit family and crashing with them. We live quite modestly. After I put 6% of my income in my 401k, we essentially live paycheck to paycheck. Mortgage, taxes, food to feed the family, now gas, and never ending expenses for kids and shit breaking/needing repair around the house eats us alive. Are there some things we could cut back on? Sure, but it's not enough to make a significant difference. In the area I live, you really need to make about $200k combined income to live comfortably. And by comfortably, I mean living in a nice home in a nice neighborhood, covering your expenses and putting a decent amount of money away into savings/investments.

>Boomers
Are you still falling for that tired old Soviet agitprop? The boomers aren't the cause of all your problems, limp-dick. You just got tricked into blaming them because you're gullible.

> they have a monopoly on home ownership
It's Wall Street corporations that bought 25% of all upper median tier housing in 2021. They are putting artificial scarcity pressure on the market by turning them all into high-priced rentals.

> this prices out their children/grandchildren.
What are you doing to fight Wall Street?

No, the average American probably makes 50k, but that is being generous.

who's complaining? fuck off you retarded empty-headed dolt

America is not meant to be a permanent thing. Everyone is always looking towards the future. Your household income is $200K and you bought your mortgage for $500K and now your house is "worth" $750K and you're looking to move in a few years to a house for $1 million+. Debt and impermanence define America. Nobody wants to even own a house and stay in it. They are a race of rootless cosmopolitan jews.

Attached: (((American))).jpg (1024x764, 85.36K)

>Do Americans really make $100k on average and still complain?

in the big coastal cities they do
out in the countryside, not so much
there are rural places where $40,000 is good pay

Attached: 1646506009727s.jpg (248x250, 7.41K)

i work two jobs to pull in like 24k a year. yes they are shitty, ones skilled but never has full hours the other is unskilled and shitty poverty pay. i dont think im a total retard but the jobs market is probably absolutely flooded with candidates and then realistically when you land something they know youre desperate and give you shitty pay so its an uphill battle for 5+ years to get a good wage. i live 25 minutes outside a major us city in the mid atlantic. idk where all these "successful" rich people are who have NOT had parental handouts - everyone i know is struggling and if they arent then they are totally leveraged for appearances or had a parent help them buy a house. im mid 30s. i'd like to think its all mindset (or grindset as the overlords want you to believe) but i truly think we are at capacity and that the only way to have a good salary on paper is to also have massive debts on another paper - which isnt "making it" its just being on the line to banks who will rape you at any moment. i would give anything to make 100k a year and have no debts. i wouldnt tell anybody or let on but i would use that shit to secure quality of life for my family and look into some tax haven where i could escape to and farm cabbages once im mid 50s

Literally everyone here that claims to make that much money is a NEET loser and lives with his mom. Same goes for "my wife...".

>If you don't make 6 figures you are a loser
Posts like above prove my point. Literally everyone here claims to make 100k or more, yet the average income is about half meaning, people make even less than that. It is statistically impossible for everyone claiming to make that much, to actually earn that much.

I'm paid 120k and drive a shit box and am a rent cuck and i don't have nice things
I don't get it
Just applied for a job that pays 160k that I'm optimistic about, so that might help

Most of us don't, silly Greekoid.

Fuck no. Its like a 40k average and even that seems like bullshit. Everyone i know has mountains of debt. They dont even own the phone in their pocket, its leased.

Very few Americans make 6 figures a year. Our wages are not enough to afford housing, or to start families.

average income is about a third of that

Most Americans are below the poverty line but in my experience, yes. People with a lot of money are the biggest most whiney cunts out there.

This boomer thinks the problem started in 2021. In 1950 a gas station attendant could own his own home.

Everything is more expensive here.
/Thread

>he thinks $100k on average is a lot in this shithole
Lol, lmao even.

>Are you still falling for that tired old Soviet agitprop?

Attached: boomerx.jpg (1024x538, 190.01K)

mutts and north/western europeans will never understand how much of an ungrateful cunt they are. If you tried to force the average mutt to live in the average greek lifestyle, s/he would kill him/herself because thats the only thing trannies are good at

No one really makes 100K a year or more besides a few WallStreet Bankers.... anyone claiming they do here is brag-lying

>Live in New Zealand
>call anyone loser

Literally everyone on your island is a white trash loser desperate to get out.

You're awful with money.

I make 60k a year, my fiance makes 0... we have more money than we know what to do with and we both live very luxoriously.

You don't need to own a home... stop trying to live like a billionaire.

Average American earns 40k/year

Why would you be mad at your wife helping her family? Your family is all you have, and it used to be a net positive for a family to be tightly knit. That you're pissed off that she loves her family enough to want to help them speaks volumes about you as a person.

Attached: 1648164308173.gif (220x220, 904.94K)

Boomers owned homes and still had money to spend on frivolous shit

New generations are supposed to have it better than older ones, not worse

whats your debt at, where are you renting, and what percent of your income goest toward rent? whats the nicest thing you own? i have no fucking clue how bad youre fucking up because 200k is often cited as the "you dont have problems anymore" income and your closing in on that. do you not cook food? failed marriage? rent cucks might be the winners in the current housing market youre paying less over time compared to people paying 200-300k above what prices should be and getting raped on that. seriously what the fuck are you doing with 120k to be fucking things up

I make $100,000. I can’t afford a new car. I can’t afford a house. I can’t afford a child. $100,000 is basically nothing. I can afford expensive meals, and I can buy any little things I want, but I can’t afford anything real.

100k is easily a super-elite amount of money.

I make 60k and even im part of the very-rich class.... if you're earning 100k and not VERY rich then you are just totally shit with money and are blowing money on cocaine and Yachts everyday.

Owning a home is a massive burdon. I'd much rather rent a house and have my money in Apple and Google stock... things that actually generate me cash.

Yet im making $60k and i can afford anything i want without even looking at the price.

100k is more money than anyone can possibly know what to do with.

no.

look up the median income for an 'American' over half of our nation makes less than $35,000 a year. that number is even skewed upwards because we have so many beyond uber filthy rich outliers

this. user is a greedy fuck bastard who deserves to be alone with his 40k tax free va payments. you only have yourself to blame by picking a woman who wants to see her family happy- shouldve just married a prostitute you fucking heartless cunt. who cares if she buys her sister a mercedes you have several hundred stashed away. im not surprised you fucking hold the purse strings for a hospital youre ruining lives and ruining society

Indeed. They live like kings yet they still have an audacity to complain like wtf

No.

Attached: 1D1D28CD-3C50-4BCF-96ED-C78EA26EFCE6.jpg (1024x890, 232.17K)

I'd like to get married and start a family though, and good luck doing that with a rented house.

Yet another retard who thinks that prices where he lives are comparable to prices in the US.

I had a Ukrainian friend be so excited thst he was offered a job for $50k a year in Toronto! I then showed him how much rent was and how big taxes were and he still was thinking in terms of prices in Ukraine.