The video that DEBUNKED Any Forums out of existence

youtube.com/watch?v=f_UhlGn5TX4

Attached: hasan abi.jpg (660x453, 79.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2022/05/27/guinea-pigs-and-hamsters-could-be-culled-to-stop-spread-of-monkeypox-16723875/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is soooooo gay
Pearl necklace? Fag

>eceleb

wow sounds like he isn’t trusting the experts we should alert the authorities

When is this limp-wristed ladyboy going to fight Sam Hyde?

Attached: file.png (576x768, 832.54K)

Since you faggots have an unhealthy fixation on the turkroach faggot and I refuse to even entertain the thought of viewing any of his content is he a better youtube video grifter than a live debater which he was awful at?

tldr he claims that a disease of which infected are 96% of men (and the rest probably fake women) isn't a fag disease

Attached: 1658799482544776m.jpg (1024x839, 143.25K)

why are the youtube videos saying "its aids all over again" as if that isnt also a gays only disease

the angle is "as long as it doesn't affect exclusively fags it isn't a fag disease even if the infected are 96% fags)

ya ya I know about monkeypox and gays and how you can still catch if not gay that's not what I'm asking
does the turkroach faggot make good youtube content or is it just as ass as his live debate skills were when I stopped watching twitch like 7 or 8 years ago?

so in other words, Hassan is still a drolling retard peddling leftie circus naratives in order to scam more money out of leftie retards and fuck leftie pussy in the process. kekw

huge level of cope and him immediately pointing out the obvious but trying to make excuses for the fags who gave it to kids is just evil. We all know that hugging and diaper changes didn't give the kids the fucking disease.

I remember reading about monkeypox back in like may or april and how it spread from Ibiza to England because of the sex party of gays fucking each other. Fucking degenerates

Attached: anti-satan flag.jpg (1024x801, 75.19K)

also amazing how every fag is reporting lesions on their face, ass and dick. Does monkeypox only spread through lesion to mucus membrane contact?

I FUCKING hate this cockroach commie dick sucker. I don't even know which minority or country he belongs to, but I hope it gets genocided by its opponents. If they did get genocided in the past, then it didn't happen. If it did, they deserved it! That is all I had to say. I will go back to scamming old people online. Bye. Good morning.

Sam is such a grifter faggot these days. OH HURR BUY MY NFTS, WHO CARES IF NFTS ARE A SCAM. NOW WATCH ME SHUT DOWN ALL THE CLIP CHANNELS THAT MADE ME POPULAR IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE I WANT THEIR AD REVENUE

2015 Sam was the height of comedy.
2022 Sam is a cosmic greaseball cunt going through a mid-life crisis.

hasan is obviously a homo so of course he's trying to downplay the homopox

It's ass unfortunately

metro.co.uk/2022/05/27/guinea-pigs-and-hamsters-could-be-culled-to-stop-spread-of-monkeypox-16723875/

Attached: name-a-more-iconic-duo-ill-wait-hamster-duct-tape-adhesive-tape.jpg (735x380, 51.18K)

>2015 Sam was the height of comedy.
3 Bs of business was released 2 month ago

>We all know that hugging and diaper changes didn't give the kids the fucking disease.
Wait so you're not supposed to stick your dick in the diaper before you put it on the child?

Ian, the camera is waiting, make sure to really capture the squirming of me pounding your dirty jewesses' hog, the people love it

Why the fuck should we (((cull))) our pets because fags can't control their degeneracy? It's only from bodily fluid exposure, so are they implying gays cum on/in their pet rodents for sexual gratification and giving them the fagpox? If a gay nigger gave my hamster the puspox I'd fucking kill him.