High school bully

High school bully just contacted me. I told him to go fuck him self. This guy and his mates were the reason I had multiple suicide attempts and they triggered a series of the worst decisions. I’m fine now but just in a vacuum. What do I do pol.

Attached: BFAB964A-BC4B-44F4-B592-8AF1B02AA79F.jpg (602x357, 135.45K)

kill him?

If he apologized you should accept it
If he continues to bully you, then maybe you deserve it

It would be justice.

Did he try to apologize? Or did you just hang up on him like a bitch the moment you realized who it was?

Thank him. The experience should have either given you thicker skin, the chance to stand up to adversity or corrected faggish behavior. Bullies aren't a bad thing, they are all part of a child's developmental and educational process.
Stop wetting your bed about it.

No one is obliged to accept an apology.

And yes agreed, one chooses how long to engage in someone’s abusive behaviour. Of which I’m not engaging in.

Tell him to fuck off. Why did he contact you anyhow ?

You're a faggot if you kill yourself over bullying faggot. Seriously the gayest fucking thing I ever heard. "Some of the boys at school don't like me so I'm going to kill myself!" Do you not see how fucking gay that is?

Is he in AA? I've had a few fucked up people from my past contact me out of the blue to apologize for being shitty as part of the 12 step system. Thought it was funny actually. Like they thought they traumatized me for being a dickhead and fucking up their own lives.

If you had any braincells you wouldn't have responded at all
You are giving him what he wants by responding

Have you seriously learnt nothing after all these years

this, kill him pussy

True story time. I had a really bad enemy once at this job. Stuck up white-washed Mexican dude that just didn't like me. He wasn't a bully, he just had presumptions about me. He overheard one of my conversations I had with one of his friends about popping pills, and he jumped into the conversation. He was a big pill popper himself. Told me he thought I would be some stuck up tough guy, and that he was mistaken. Fast forward 6 years. I was going through a bad breakup, he knew I was in the dumps as we had long phone calls. He was concerned I might do something stupid. One night I was just like fuck it. No intent to kill myself, but I wanted to escape. Next thing you know I'm waking up in the hospital. Guy busted my door down and saved me during an OD. I eventually quit a year later, partly because he was clean at that point and I figured I owed him and myself that.

Enemies are not worth it. I could have gave him the finger after he brushed me off in the beginning. Instead I made a best friend and he saved my life. People make mistakes. The best thing you can do to an enemy is to get them to turn to your side.

Accepting an apology makes me feel good and above the other person but I guess that's my own take.

A man wouldn't have let this happen to himself.

You are not a man, and you should accept your place in this world as a beta bitch.

fuck that faggot. apologies are for pussies.

Fuck his mom
It's easy to kill yourself or this faggot if you catch him with his pants down, it takes a better man to take the high road

>If he apologized you should accept it
Don't do this.
Don't let them win.
You have everything to lose.

Canadians are such fucking softies, it's infuriating. No wonder your government just walks all over you.

>People make mistakes
doesnt sound like a mistake, sounds like a serious character flaw

>"he doesnt do drugs? im gonna hate him"
very odd

lol pussy.
A man goes out of his life and way to apologise and you say no? No wonder he bullied you, shame you didn't kill yourself you're as emotional as a woman.

Kill yourself this time, pussy.

accept his apology. do it for yourself. you have to let it go.

There's an old Gary Cooper western, 'high noon' - you ought to watch it, user.

fpbp if you don’t do it they’ll come back and rape you.

What did he bully you for? Some people bring it on themselves, like the retarded anime/furry faggots. Either way you have no obligation to make him feel better about being a bully since you were the victim. Would accepting his apology make you feel better? Sounds like the answer is no, so accepting it doesn’t help you, it just helps him, which isn’t fair and isn’t justice.

Pee sitting down

You keep applying that red lipstick Steve Buscemi and you don’t show up to shoot Eric when he’s fumbling about Business Ethics and Billy had just recently made the call

Had similar thing happen to me made it clear given the chance I would have no moral issues in killing him

This. People are to be judged by how they act when they got power. Not byhow they act when they are swimming in shit.

Tell him you don't know what kind of selfish impulse or religious epiphany brought about the apology, but you don't forgive him. That to bring it up after so much time just to heal his guilt insults you more than anything, and that you would prefer if he fucked off and never contacted you.

Don't be overemotional or combative, just tell him he's a prick and not to contact you again for both of your sakes.