Based is cancelled

I heard some fat disgusting pajeet say "based" and then I asked him "where did you hear that word" and he replied "Wiz Khalifa". I am sure someone has called a tranny based and people say this word all of the time when shit is not based. We need a new word. Based is gone.

Attached: based.jpg (266x190, 9.73K)

based

I know you guys are recluse and all and don't visit other websites but based has been comonly used on reddit for the past 3-4 years. It's funny seeing you contrarians say ''based'' as if it was your word but reddit has been saying it for years lmao.

How about niggersneed

Literally anyone still using words like “cope, seethe, based, cringe” etc is a normie retard.

That is what I am saying.

>not knowing the term based was coined by blacks and subverted by Any Forums
newfags are so tiresome

Any Forums borrowing from niggerspeak has really never impressed me, I prefer keeping it to anime derivatives.

Attached: spread.png (602x277, 57.17K)

yet, people who have been on Any Forums.org for over a decade still use it.

Based was actually a old nigger ghetto term. Think it was for free basing crack or some shit.

based was not invented by a negro, it is probably fucking latin

as in "de-based"

Based based based based based
Fuck the jews
Get out my fucking board, kike.

Based

>nonniggerred
>nonfaggotted

Just use the word nigger whenever you need it. Normies are afraid of it.

Attached: 1658498135251094.jpg (899x1024, 121.83K)

lol 3-4 years

And faggots like you that haven't need to go back to the training center and tell your CO that they don't have a chance in hell of understanding this place

No liked

Any Forums needs to become JUDENFREI
enough of their shit threads like OP's , fuck you kike faggot, there will be hell to pay

>he seething over muh sikrit club
based

nonkiked

>getting upset after coming to the realization white people have done nothing for the past century but imitate and steal from black people
Well yeah no shit

Attached: Behind every white a black influencer.jpg (849x7351, 1.27M)

Nigga Lil B invented based

based and niggerpilled

You don't understand the meaning of the word. Based doesn't mean 'our guy'. Anything which is counter cultural is based. A guy who walks around a supermarket naked and rapes kids infront of people is super based for example.

Normie NPCs using based as a synonym for good makes me want to kill them

Cool. People still say based all of the time and it is way past the days of being a Any Forums thing.

based

>jew control us economy
>jew were imported for space program and Manhattan project
>white achievements
really makes you think

You know what's crazy? Lil B was up in my Twitter dms, turns out he's into diaper girls. How based is that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-161708_Twitter.jpg (1080x2280, 678.26K)

Holy fuck do you actually not know that 'based' was originally used by a rapper and migrated here from Any Forums?

Everyone laugh at this fucking newfag.

pretty sure niggers who refuse globohomo and rant about NWO are actually based, just not about race.it isn't even ironic, they've been trying to turn black people into nationalists for years to fuck our shit up, turns out it makes them easier to relate with in some ways. the niggers are starting to wake up to the JQ

fuck normies they cant just take our shit whenever they want. Show some spine little nigger

I suggest KEKADOODLEDOO

>subverted.

Based becoming mainstream is part of the plan.

Nobody wants you here you fed

It never was “a Any Forums thing” it’s from lil B

Nazis and niggers are the only people capable of meming and niggers only really amuse nazis who then appropriate their aphorisms. Every other group apes them. I like hearing leftoids say based. You can remind them that it means racist homophobic and anti semitic and it's something that normal people would think if they saw leftoids being forced to bite the curb

It became a Any Forums thing after we made fun of lil B (thank you basedgod). Just like how Pepe became a Any Forums thing, despite the numerous attempts of the creator trying to "reclaim" him. But as always, the rest of the internet is about 3-5 years downstream of Any Forums. So like Pepe being adapted by plebbit and twitch, "based" has been incorporated by them as well