Why does social media make girls so dumb? It's like they can't help themselves

Why does social media make girls so dumb? It's like they can't help themselves.

gulfnews.com/uae/girl-16-falls-to-death-while-trying-to-take-selfie-in-dubai-1.67406831
instagram.com/p/B45eZb-l6Gg

> Dubai Police said the girl, identified as 16-year-old Hannah M, was taking a selfie with the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, in the background.
> The teen was reportedly standing at the edge of the 17th-floor balcony of an apartment and trying to take a selfie when she lost her balance and came crashing down the building.
> Hannah was an aspiring model of mixed Lebanese and Afghani heritage, according to social media posts.
> "While she fell out of the balcony, the mobile phone with which she was taking the selfie fell inside," Colonel Al Qasim, director of Security Media in Dubai Police, said.
> One resident said he heard the 16-year-old screaming as she fell, followed by a loud sound as the aspiring model impacted on the ground.
> "The girl landed at the base of the tower. She was killed instantly," Col Al Qasim added.

Attached: girl_falls_taking_selfie_dubai.jpg (1740x1080, 1.11M)

> Picture of the building she fell from

Attached: 1574207538050.jpg (1120x960, 619.13K)

Women are not adults nor children. Somewhere in between. We live in a world built for their whims and we’re paying for it.

Attached: 71431056-4354-4D82-8653-7C474D399BD4.jpg (2590x2303, 596.88K)

Semi attractive body, face of a retard.

You can tell by her eyes and skull shape that she’s low IQ so no surprise here, user.

oh no. I hoep I see her retarded rat face on gore posting threads.

>It's like they can't help themselves
>like
ha ha

based phrenology enthusiast

Some girls hit the wall, others hit the ground.

underage whore.
Some degenerate shiek shit on her and then threw her out the window.

Attached: 1628731568053.png (500x500, 262.53K)

>be 16
>look 35
wtf

>fell to death
this is a term they use to state she refused some perverse sexual act by a dubai methhead oil exec

>one whore less
tragedy

This. Physiology matters. Look at her small round skull shape. Look at those dark, soulless eyes.

Body modifications count too. Look at those big dumb, swollen apelike lips full of fillers. She's a fucking retarded whore

It's all the make up 2bh. Idk why thots do that.

based

based gravity

Pretty sure she wouldn't put out to a prince and she got suicided.
Blame phones and every boomer will lap it up

Attached: 1387555553542.jpg (600x325, 93.92K)

why do americans worship women so much? disgusting simp nation

She was only 16 you sick freak!

They're all trying to look like a variation of Kim Kardashian. With the stupid eyebrows, giant lips, caked face.

But honestly, even without tons of makeup, zoomer chicks are aging at warp speed.

I'm trying to contact her parents to ridicule them for making a roastie. I'll probably do this for the next year or so.

Purge-gal-leaper

this, whore probably didnt shit in achmeds face fast enough. so achmed raged and dropped her.

looks like a dumb slut
better have her die now than have her make banks off getting shitted on by dubai princes so she could advertise her wealth on social media so and lure in a new batch of young dumb girls with irresponsible parents.

Yeah i hate make up.
i think that most women look much better without it, it also fucks up their skin which they cover with even more make up. Its a never ending cycle

The ancients knew this but modernity has made us forget. Women have to be controlled for civilization to flourish.

All these thots are patrolling themselves

based gravity

>An influencer with mass m=50kg is taking selfie on the 17th floor of Burj Khalifa when she suddenly loses balance and starts falling down the building. Calculate final velocity before impact, accounting for air drag coefficient. Assume spherical body with c_d = 0.47.

Are you factoring in the shit some Dubai sheik has left on her chest?

why would she refuse she'd make a lot of money which is all she cares about.

I was going to make that joke don't take my upvotes

>a whore not accepting money in exchange of sexual favours
yeah. she fell out because she was stupid. she was there because she snorted coke and let sweaty old arabs shit on her chest.

>spherical body
heh
>social media make
it only revealed

yah... dont most balconeys have railings? I guess it is Dubai so I could see them forgoing it, but seems kinda weird.

>As if Allah himself nudged her over the edge

Attached: images (72).jpg (554x554, 24.39K)

I see that she bogged herself even more compared to the OP pic. she looks like a damn chimp with those lip fillers lol.

>16
>burj khalifa

so what are the chances some shiek threw her overboard after he was done with his insta whore

>Left
Beautiful
>Right
The last thing you see after someone's written your name in deathnote

100%

Ahumduallah.