100% SAFE & EFFECTIVE ™

>Go to school at least 20 years
>Spend millions
>Become what used to be the most revered professional in the world
>Suddenly die from too much coffee drinking, taking naps, or touching garden soil

archive ph/eI025

Attached: THREE DOCTORS From the Same Hospital _Die Suddenly_ in the Same Week After Hospital Mandates Fourth COVID Shot cover.jpg (692x881, 233.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-triathlete-27-becomes-5th-gta-doctor-to-die-in-july
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Article

Attached: THREE DOCTORS From the Same Hospital _Die Suddenly_ in the Same Week After Hospital Mandates Fourth COVID Shot articl.jpg (2478x2338, 892.06K)

it would have been worse if they weren't vaccinated.

Ngl, people should know shaking bed sheets could caused blood clot. How are these people even doctors?

S

Uhh, praise karma?

Arent they up to 5 now?

Attached: vax2.png (640x550, 188.13K)

Doctors are not so smart.
Generalists are pill pushers. They won't tell you why you are sick, what is the cause. That's not beneficial to them or the % they receive on every pill they push. They were brainwashed 10 years during their scholarship to believe a pill for the rest of your life is a solution. No it's not. Not only that but 99.99% of the time these pills you have to take to ''fix'' your issue will only make your situation worse by transferring your issues somewhere else in your body. The key is to change your lifestyle. Figure out what's causing the problem by yourself because the doctors are worthless at this. Doctors also have an inflated ego and arrogance that comes with all of them. They think their science is above any other science. See it for yourself if you ever bring up another possible cause or solution to a problem that does not rely on their science, watch their reaction.
TLDR: explore alternative medecines, such as naturopathy just to name one but there are hundred of them that rely on fixing the CAUSE not fixing the SYMPTOMS

>shills
>b-b-bbbut 5 healthy doctors dying in a week is normal
>sto-p-pp nitpicking deaths
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how can anyone trust doctors when they commit suicide with substances they prescribe?

What the fuck did you just post, you subhuman antivaxxer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in pharmacy tech school, received extensive on-the-job and didactic vaccination training and have given over 2000 jabs. I am extensively trained in intramuscular injections (excepting the syringe aspiration, of course), and I'm employee of the month at Wal-Mart. You are nothing to me but another plague rat. I will vaccinate you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting antivax memes the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am downloading your shot record and you are being traced right now so you'd better prepare for the storm, you racist, right-wing antivaxxer chud -- the storm that wipes out that pathetic little thing you call your unvaxxed arm. You're fucking vaxxed, kid. I can be anywhere any time -- Save-On, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Costco, and all others. I can vaccinate you in six different injection sites, and that's just with my non-dominant hand. Not only am I extensively trained in vaccination but I have access to the entire network of Wal-Mart Pharmacy associates and I will use them to their full extent to vaccinate and boost you to the max. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” meme was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking index finger. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re going to pay the price, you goddamned idiot. I will vax you until you get every side effect and adverse reaction ever listed on VAERS. You’re fucking gigavaxxed, retard.

One of them died of cancer and seems unrelated, but the other two definitely died from the vax.
As the article says, they died around 7 days after the 4th shot became available to people under 60 in Ontario, and these vaxxie doctors def were first in line to be jabbed.
Pro tip: any doctor in Canada who is actually smart goes and works for 10x the money in the US. We get left with trash like these clowns.
Good riddance.

A good start

Attached: 1639257903460.jpg (677x1024, 151.87K)

Cancers in remissions are flaring up after the vax for the same reasons shingles do, the immune system keeping cancer in check get hit.

Attached: cole.png (808x652, 508.85K)

They weren’t just first in line, collectively they injected thousands. These were mass murdering scum who faithfully enacted the sinister plot of the elite ruling class. Rest in piss.

Attached: F4406096-9077-4DB3-8975-5726ACB7FB24.png (640x640, 116.11K)

Fake story and my jewdar is off the charts.

Attached: 1636803966097.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

>Their passings were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Good, keep on boosting at Trillium. It's fascinating how far they will go.

First proper thread I have seen in 3 days.
Thank you OP.

Attached: appreciate you.gif (382x286, 714.96K)

This. They did their part. Now get boosted.

stop the misinformation guys.

Attached: untitled.png (548x343, 34.92K)

Normies unironically want the kill themselves more than the Any Forums NEET does. They subconsciously want to die and that is why they are taking the vax. Normies know just like Any Forums NEETS know that the world is fucked up. They know it’s degenerate, pozzed, and unnatural way of living. Deep down they don’t really enjoy Fantasy Football. At least Any Forums NEETS have a proper way to vent. Look at all the broken people, broken families, people in debt up to their eyeballs, alimony, 3rd world immigration. They want out just like the Hale-Bopp mass suiciders wanted out.

My dad is in his late 60’s granted he’s older, but he was always a pit bull and critical thinker and would often piece together things growing up and figure things out in ways that I couldn’t believe. Never took any shit at all. And he just lined up for the jab like they were offering flavored shaved ice on a summer day. Why wouldn’t he though? Kids are all gone, he’s divorced, his parents are gone and the best years are behind you. And a lot of younger people realize their shit is fucked before it even got started. No 80’s and 90’s comfiness for them.

Case closed!

Thank you, Silver Fren

Another one got hit, that’s 5 in the past 3-weeks.

torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-triathlete-27-becomes-5th-gta-doctor-to-die-in-july

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022-07-28_at_9.43.24_PM.png (844x984, 640.37K)

Attached: 2022-07-29 WARMINGTON Triathlete 27 becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July-ldqF3.png (1036x1596, 469.66K)

Correlation is not causation.
/thread

Attached: you will never be a woman-ywnbaw.jpg (482x415, 39.81K)

>AI-generated images
Nice try fed

Attached: glowie.png (183x183, 43.11K)

>tfw the doctors I see all refuse to push pills on me because they hate the modern pharmaceutical industry
>always just give me practical advice like "don't be a fat sack of crap" and "exercise" and "don't stuff your face with corn syrup"

And that's why I've never had to be on heavy medicine. I thank God that I don't need to be drugged up every day.

Attached: FG-vDAtXEAMnLeR.jpg large.jpg (312x390, 14.27K)

5 of them right after their 2nd booster

Attached: boosted.png (935x867, 388.9K)

>5th Grand Theft Auto physician dead
What did they mean by this?

the mission was mandatory

Attached: Check'em3.gif (348x262, 311.44K)

The thing that worries me, is if the news makes the call, my parents will get another booster. Even though they barely go outside for fuck all except groceries, which can be delivered anyways.