Remember what they took from you

Remember what they took from you

Attached: 83AE6A6A-D8B1-4872-A8BF-15B634CEBB11.png (1334x750, 848.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vod.tvp.pl/video/migawki-z-przeszlosci,meble-jugoslowianskie-czyli-luksus-w-prl-1972,4296358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Istria and Dalmazia?

Fuck off Luigi, this is a Slavic man thread

i member

Slavs are not human tho

They didnt took shit from me, it was a mashed pile of shit sponsored by USA loans, when time has come to return those loans everything fell apart. Never again!

Attached: 1654535130155.jpg (1080x1046, 167.63K)

nice low iq take

>Man
Kek faggot don t make me remind you your place

Basato e duxpillato, fratello

Nice third world country flag

All Yugo nostaligic nerds should watch whats going on in Bosnia now, they all have same problems 30 years later Yugoslavia has, Serbs were majority, nobody wanted "Serbian world" now Bosniaks want "Bosniak world" in Bosnia other 2 people are protesting this idea.

FUCK THAT SHIT!

Attached: 1652194162191.jpg (773x607, 36.89K)

>better be a zog puppet than an independent superpower that took no shit from both East and West
i see that the reprogramming has been successful

westoid opinion is worth less than dirt

He is probably a Cefur

In you go Michele

Attached: foiba.jpg (1020x1059, 887.26K)

>autonomy and federalization were the only things keeping the non-Serbs from splitting off
>Serbs throw all that shit in the garbage and push for centralization the moment Tito dies
What the fuck was their problem?

Attached: huh.jpg (600x548, 79.29K)

fuck off and worry about your own problems, commie

unification should be the ultimate goal of any federation to protect the country from outside meddling and D&C attempts, the Serbs just pushed for it too early and too violently

Its easier to be zog puppet than keeping all 6 ethnicity happy and preventing chimping out, you have no idea what are you talking about, come here for a week i will host you in my house, will do one "tour de Balkans" so i can show you the world!

People are happiest since we all have our lidl states, we can be good neighbors but never again in the same state, that shit doesnt work. Besides Yugoslavia had 20milion people in its peak Poland has 40? 50? You cant avoid Zog bro, it doesnt matter if you are big or small, Zog has money, you need money, simple as that!

Fucking Yugoslavia was a Zog puppet state, USA pumped money in it just to make Soviets seethe "How succesfull comunism can be if you are BFF with USA"

Attached: 533859_11111_f.jpg (663x390, 51.58K)

>shithole slave "union" that abolished their monarchy in favour of jewish communism
I'm glad greater serbia is dead, Austria Hungary and the habsburgs did nothing wrong.

>unification should be the ultimate goal of any federation to protect the country from outside meddling and D&C attempts
Except federalization was, in Tito's eyes, the only unification Yugoslavia needed. The Serbs trying to push their shit on everyone else is what killed the Kingdom, doing that again would only logically lead to the Republic's end.

Yugoslavia was suppose to be model like United States of America, only difference was in Yugoslavia people didnt feel like Yugoslavs as people feel like Americans in USA

In Yugoslavia Serbs felt like Serbs and pushed their agenda, Croats felt like Croats and pushed their own agenda, Bosniaks pushed theirs, Slovenes from Slovenia did their own shit etc.

>Yugoslavia
>superpower
They whored themselves out to the IMF constantly.

>keeping all 6 ethnicity happy
Just keep the federation going relatively conflict-free and it will happen naturally. Poland and Lithuania merged into one country after just 150 years of successful PU despite being mortal enemies for the previous 200 years of their existance and Lithuania being a non-Christian backwater where people worshipped wooden dicks and drank bear blood
>People are happiest since we all have our lidl states, we can be good neighbors but never again in the same state, that shit doesnt work.
You got demoralized by zog and have a defeatist attitude. Your political class didnt capitalize enough on your common successes and instead focused on some insignificant in the grand picture squabbles. All because they were more interested in grabbing as much power for themselves as possible than in the bright future of their children. Did you know for example that Yugoslavian furniture was considered luxury class in Poland and people waited decades to complete a full set? Nowadays you’d struggle to find someone outside of ex-yu to name a single successful Balkan product.
vod.tvp.pl/video/migawki-z-przeszlosci,meble-jugoslowianskie-czyli-luksus-w-prl-1972,4296358