Glowies are having a blast today

>le edgy Any Forums is suddenly dismayed by frankly quite timid as far as violence goes gore video
Like, I get why our bois out there took all that “ukies torturing POWs” stuff close to heart and decided to film their own kino, but the amount of “reeeeee subhuman” threads in catalogue from you lads is disappointing, you can’t even stomach the simplest of kinos.
Lord forbid you ever decide to go to war with us, lmao, you’ll break mentally in no time

Attached: 9FACB446-0417-4385-8085-ED071C91DC52.jpg (1024x810, 66.1K)

Only glowniggers say glowie because you're too pussy to say nigger and will get fired.
Kys fsb nigger

Fpbp this thread is totally incoherent.

Most people here are kike cvck nigger jew tranny troony troon hohol kike globohomo tranny troon shills

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT WHITOID BALLS AND STOP HIM FROM BREEDING FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE
Fucking miserable troons, that was one of the most based moments I have seen in my life

Attached: 1659098477750736m.jpg (1024x1024, 97.89K)

current Any Forums is just election tourists and facebook normies who are not exposed to gore and the edginess of Any Forums, give them time to adjust

hope we'll see more such vids

>Hohols losing their balls
Not my problem
>Vatnik children being shelled in Donetsk
Not my problem
>This entire war
Not my problem

>Lord forbid you ever decide to go to war with us, lmao, you’ll break mentally in no time
you're so pre-occupied with self-indulgence in evil that it literally makes you bad at war lmao

>t. aaron golbergstein

I've personally just never liked gore. Liking it doesn't mean you're an oldfag, just a psychopath and probably a tranny.

Me too, specially if the castrated one is white
ZZZZZ AND FUCK WHITES

Attached: 1659044388451285m.jpg (1023x1024, 116.07K)

>favelaniggers and mongoloids with box cutters
nice multipolar world

Attached: A10E1978-312B-4476-8628-2C207330FBEF.jpg (1024x682, 134.97K)

so are you saying "if you kill your enemies, they win"?
depends on what you mean by not liking, one is saying "meh this doesnt excite me", the other is "REEEE SUBHUMAN PIECES OF SHIT" type of triggered weak faggot reactions the /nu/ pol displayed in the last few threads
based

Attached: gendersurgerycomplete.png (589x664, 148.75K)

There is a word for it "clutching pearls"
Current year western cattle, which includes are large portion of Polaris who invariably fall under osmotic propaganda round them, are Champions at clutching pearls.

Attached: 1659059245703945.png (500x541, 281.17K)

>so are you saying "if you kill your enemies, they win"?
>HURRR DURRR SO W0T UR SAYINN PFFFPFFFBBPPBPTTTTP AAAAAAHHHHHHH DURRRRRRRRR
no, that's not what i am saying at all you disgusting subhuman sandnigging sandnigger

Any Forums used to be pro-white
maybe seeing a subhuman savage brutally murder a white person caused some of the older anons to post?

No one is timid about a shitty fore video, so gaslight some more, retard.

The West has done far worse.

The upsetting part is that the rabbi wasn’t there to kiss it better at the end of the ritual

snip snip snip

Attached: EnFk5pgW8AMaoAJ.jpg (680x454, 34.36K)

That's probably accurate. Fuck glowniggers

huh? you forgot to take your seroquel today? you are very incoherent friend. take a deep breath

is that pic implying Lancaster isn't a russian shill? Lmao

70% of whites are anti white, include Pedos , trannies and lgbt grooming apologizers.
White nationalism is American nationalism.
For Europeans, white nationalism is the greatest meme as the biggest predator of European nations are other whites

Ukrainians being tortured is not my problem, Russian Mongoloids being shelled while they sleep and Ukrainians using their corpses as toys is not my problem. What is my problem is the gas prices and grain shipments. Please solve that, thank you.

are you illiterate of the civilized man's language or did you just not read the whole post? let me highlight it for you, i understand your peoples' mental handicap.
>no, that's not what i am saying at all you disgusting subhuman sandnigging sandnigger

cool, i guess the solution is to surrender to literal steppe hordes
you should know a thing or two what fate is it