Why is the mostly English-speaking Any Forums more pro-russia than the Russian-speaking 2ch?

Also, what's the strategic importance of raping your conscripts? Does this give them and advantage over NATO training practices?

Attached: 1658337329062782.png (690x381, 169.4K)

Because both websites are contrarian

in Any Forums (western site) being pro-Rusisa is the contrarian opinion.
in 2ch (russian site) being against Russia is the contrarian opinion

because we're sick of jews involving us in bullshit way over on the other side of the fucking planet

who cares about russia

Both are standing against the current thing

Mostly this

Grass is always greener on the other side

Fuck GloboHomo
&
Fuck Russia

Solid answers. There seems to be only a small number of "personas" that populate /chug/, mostly by keeping it bumped with loli and cp. Shills, contrairians, and useful idiots flock to this god forsaken containment zone.

Attached: 1656577828380.png (740x1024, 910.68K)

Because we know our governments and people are clearly the bad guys so when we see someone attacking them I can't help but root for them.
If you attack germans I root for you

Russia isn't white. Russia is a continuation of the Golden Horde (Mongol Empire).

€0.005 has been deposited in your Goodgoy™ account.

No you retard. Most people here understand what Russia is and still choose it over globohomo. The west has the wealth but see Elon and his tranny son. See bezos and his tranny wife gf. What’s the purpose of wealth if your society is rotten? Any normal person would choose Russia over the west. your soul will thank you.

Attached: 9C4815C0-6862-4B04-B361-4F9D1B8E84E6.jpg (750x1060, 623.75K)

The war in Russia represents the downgrading of the corrupt west on the world scene. Even Americans are sick of our politician's bullshit and now we have a battle where we can see them lose.

Because fuck globohomo that utterly destroyed my country

>Any normal person would choose Russia over the west.
Fuck off nigger memeflag, death is preferable alternative.

Better the Devil you don't know.
If you're a person with any political schizo mindset, then you're most likely against Putin (excluding some meme shit like Duginists, but I don't believe they exist), and war is yet another grievance. So any liberal non-geriatric puppet can be seen as a better alternative to the current god-king.
And Any Forumsacks can project some based white saviour onto Putin, not too familiar what happened to all the white nationalists. While "Shelemova" is a stupid cope by people who can't into etymology, Pytin is just as jewish as any politician, that is: VERY.
Also there are both pro- and anti- stances on both sites, and harkachers complain about lakhta as much as polacks about glowies, so at least none of us are total faggots.

cool it with the anti-Semitism

Its because of AI you dumb ass

Support for Ukraine over here is quite high except among only the most critically thinking of our population, their primary question is “how does this war benefit me?” The answer is of course it 100% does not. It only benefits our corrupt elite ruling class.

Detractors don’t necessarily love Putin, they just hate the American elites and relish in their failures. They know America losing the war could make their lives hard but it hardly matters when the empire is scheduled for collapse regardless.

Attached: 033C5F53-A1D1-43A0-A157-956E21D4789B.jpg (499x1210, 166.34K)

>“how does this war benefit me?”
>It only benefits our corrupt elite ruling class.
Speak for yourself, it does benefit me personally keeping the Asiatic Mongolian horde away for as long as possible.
I don't need to tell you why, we all saw the video of the barbaric mutilation.

yeah but you are not american
he was talking about americans