The European Union is the greatest thing human beings have ever achieved in the political sphere...

The European Union is the greatest thing human beings have ever achieved in the political sphere. Beset by threats of populism and fragmentation, beset by economic catastrophe, beset even now by internal rivalry, it will never crumble. The Union stands as a shining bastion in an increasingly dangerous world, a true city on a hill, a beacon of righteousness.

The European Age is now at hand.
In Varietate Concordia.

Attached: eu.jpg (1000x1000, 81.66K)

You can't even keep the lights on and have a functioning currency and economy, great my ass

Attached: 1658524479034984.png (499x371, 27.02K)

>a beacon of righteousness
well then why doesnt the EU give me the prime teen gf that i rightfully deserve? The EU has absolutely no basic fundamental human rights

Attached: pepe question mark.jpg (840x648, 155.48K)

fuck the eu
fuck macron
fuck globohomo
fuck jews
fuck niggers
and fuck rom*nians

Attached: 180684-full.gif (498x358, 777.82K)

lmao no
EU is cancer.

>You can't even keep the lights on
You can.
>have a functioning currency and economy
We do.

>well then why doesnt the EU give me the prime teen gf that i rightfully deserve?
Well, that's what makes EU great. If you want the EU to take action on a particular issue, you can launch a citizens' initiative calling on the European Commission to propose new EU legislation on that issue. For an initiative to be considered by the Commission, you need to get 1 million citizens from across the EU to sign it in support.

>it will never crumble.
aaaaaaaaayyy lmmmaaaooo

This board is anti-EU and anti-west
I recommend you try out reddit. They like the EU

I've been pro-EU since February. I realized all anti-EU propaganda is spread by Russian shills and KGB doing maskirovka. The EU is the best thing that ever happened to Europe, Russia wants it to fail so they can attack again like they have done so many times in the past. Russia started WW1 and WW2 and they want to start WW3 as well. If they try they will all die.

you are an idiot. The EU is cancer.

I hope your friends and family die in Ukraine Ivan.

>I hope your friends and family die
At least now you hope germans die

Shut up and get replaced.

keep coping Ivan. All anti EU movements are funded by russia. UKIP was built on russian money and they only fucked over britain. The EU is great and the only thing it needs is leadership with balls who will put europeans first

Juha, hate ruskies all you want, but if you support the EU at this point you deserve to be ruled by kikes

I have no love for russians
They can all die for all I care. They are just a useful tool because they attack the EU
Whoever attacks the EU is doing good.

No, the EU is an american puppet organization made to control european countries and turn them into submitted provinces while being a disconnected technocratic institution imposing it's will against the populations consents, fuck this, anyone worshpipping this is either a traitor, a shill or a complete ignorant.

Oui, FREXIT NOW, FUCK SCHWABB FUCK WANDER LEYEN THE WHORE FUCK THEM ALL

Attached: Burning EU flag.jpg (474x284, 18.22K)

Attached: 1656753311622.png (1024x768, 308.27K)

It's a way for Italy, France and Spain to play the same imperialistic games culturally and economically as the rest of the G8.

Morals mean nothing, these powers do their best to abide the law but when shit goes down "human rights" don't mean shit. Hell, most of them are moot everywhere in the world by default.

>No, the EU is an american puppet organization
>calls it an american puppet
>only calls out germans
You know who really runs the EU and is the problem. Germans

I meant Germany not Spain. Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck!!!!