Fuehrer's Candy Dish Auctioned

>“The sale of these items is an abhorrence. There is little to no intrinsic historical value to the vast bulk of the lots on display,” Rabbi Menachem Margolin wrote to the auction house in a letter that was co-signed by 34 members and leaders of European Jewish communities.
>Triumph of the Bill of Sale
What will Any Forums be buying from their beloved leader's estate?
alexautographs.com/auction-catalog/summer-historical-militaria-autographs-live-auc_8X2L4QSUOM

Attached: fuehrerific.png (1549x651, 501.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexautographs.com/auction-lot/ss-totenkopf-ring_2A543B199F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there is no value in this, it should be donated to Jews instead

Want.

Dropping in $14,887.77

Where can I buy something authentic that has a swastika on it that isn’t thousands of dollars? I’ve always wanted a German piece of memorabilia.

Estate sales. There's a lot of wealth transfer from dead boomers who hoarded too much in their lives, they pass it onto their grandchildren who want to get rid of it quickly for ez money. But people are pretty wise as to the value of authentic nazi memorabilia. I've seen military surplus stores have smaller sized auctions where someone got a u-boot insignia for like 90 bucks

Really tempted to get those cufflinks.
Probally end up spending 2300$ though

>ebay still won't let you sell the dr. seuss books that got banned

These are pretty good deals imo. Bidding on the Nazi toilet paper and Hitler commemorative plate so far. Wish I had more cash, I want the candy bowl.

This ring is a steal
alexautographs.com/auction-lot/ss-totenkopf-ring_2A543B199F

>A rare Hitler relic, a crystal candy dish from his personal set of informal glassware, recovered by an American soldier from the Berghof.
fucking amerimutts, the og blm niggers, god damn i hate mutts so much.

Someone buy this

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-080346_Chrome.jpg (972x1507, 266.33K)

there is a waffen ss ring for much cheaper

Wow, this is incredible. I wouldn't buy this stuff because I don't want a bunch of swastikas sitting in my domicile. But how fascinating.. the history some of these objects will have seen.

German coins. There are tons of them and they are pretty cheap.

About twenty years ago I used to spend time between college classes browsing eBay militaria for Nazi stuff before that site got kiked. There was so much on there, one unique item I still remember was some walking stick with an amber stone head and swastikas on it that belonged to a railway official I believe. I wonder where that thing is now.

Why do they hate him so much? At this point the holocoaster is basically exaggeration at best. Was he actually their messiah and they accidentally killed him again lol.

fuck, why do i always hear of these auctions after the fact? i'd gladly dish out 3k for the führer's candybowl

>fuck, why do i always hear of these auctions after the fact? i'd gladly dish out 3k for the führer's candybowl

Its still ongoing....

anything that isn't closely related to hitler or his subordinates usually isn't very expensive. of course, depends on the item.

All of a sudden he is having second thoughts.. lmao

I get paid soon, wish I and the money for this now

Attached: FB02B27C-3382-4A74-BE07-37DC16667335.png (1170x2532, 3.35M)

>Rabbi Menachem Margolin
More like rabbi phlegm goblin

dont have a swastika loicense?

Not yet, though I do have my loicense to jizz down your mother's throat

coins