Look I'm not saying that all ruzzians are asiatic savages that have no place in the civilised world and should be first...

Look I'm not saying that all ruzzians are asiatic savages that have no place in the civilised world and should be first isolated and then ruthlessly exterminated until the planet is cleansed from that filth, but...

Attached: exposed.jpg (880x1392, 403.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pomagam.pl/p7wfkm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

genuinely surprised at the percentage of Russians that have asiatic traits in this war. I know Russia says it's 77% "Russian" but I wonder what the percentage would be if you only filtered for white looking Russians

You aren't better.
Also funny that caricature was made on the occasion of an anti Jewish progroms in Kishinev.
As always the kike allies with the Ukrohole. New Khazaria

That is because just like in most armies. Especially in the US. The US army is only 20% white. It is usually only the poor and mentally challenged people joining the army.

You're all slavniggers to me.

Western civilization has been completely overrun by globohomo and is only a husk a slave of its former self. Ironically Russia which had never been very civilized really is the only place we’re it still has a shot of existing.

>commie memeflag
Yeah ok

Who asked? Your socalled state is overprolonged joke.

>genuinely surprised at the percentage of Russians
Asia is like 60% Russia

>ukraine
>civilization

> implying Ukrainians aren't just off-brand Russians
Come on now!

If you're like me sick of rushits you can help blowing them up by donating for polish loitering munition
pomagam.pl/p7wfkm

Oh it's one of the daily hohol kvetching threads. Featuring popular topics such as:
>Muh six trillion ukrainians oivei dis is anudda shoa.
>We are totally white, fellow goyim.
>Gibs medat fo free
>This is antisemi- *cough* I mean antiukrainian.
Not my problem. Kys subhuman hohol kike mutt.

Attached: 1659099032868.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

Ukrainians have absolutely nothing in common with Russians

Attached: KEIT1.jpg (1648x1510, 353.61K)

The observation is still relevant today:

«The so-called European Russia, however, is less populated by Aryan Slavs in relation to the numerous Mongolian and Near-Asian races in the east and south.»

«Das sogenannte europäische Rußland aber ist nur zum geringeren Teil von arischen Slawen, zum größten im Osten und Süden von mongolischen und vorderasiatischen Rassen bewohnt.»

SA-Oberführer Achim von Arnim — "Festung Deutschland (1938)".

Attached: achim.jpg (2856x2284, 1.64M)

Khohols are higher than Russians in the list of subhumans, because they have proved that they are not slaves and are ready to fight for their freedom. So show respect to your superior nation

Attached: 1657718366867.jpg (500x500, 124.65K)

So basically UUUGHHHH I don't care about Ukraine UUGHHHHHH i know i know it's just that it's not my problem ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Mykola, learned chutzpah from your jew masters?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

Proof?
Nazi race propaganda was the greatest humiliation of "science".
According to modern DNA studies Russians, UKIES ,Belarussians and Poles are the same levels of "white"

Attached: 1659093187260632.jpg (850x846, 130.03K)

Call me crazy, but I think slav whites are not on the frontlines because Ukrainians/nato have bio weapons targeted at their genome.

Perfect if you have yellow fever

Attached: Russgolian.png (1152x784, 1.58M)

Where are the southern germanics in this graph?