Klitschko: I see no light at the end of the tunnel

>Vitali Klitschko, the mayor of Kyiv and former world heavyweight boxing champion, has admitted he is struggling to see an imminent end to the war with Russia.

>In an interview, Klitschko says that “he does not see the light at the end of the tunnel”, but “he hopes that the fight will not continue for years”.

>He emphasized that there can be no compromise with Russia to achieve this goal, however, saying that it is not a “compromise” to “give up our territory”.

>Asked if he thinks the West – including Britain – should provide more support and troops on the ground to help Ukraine defend itself, Klitschko says British troops may be needed if the situation worsens.

>“We are protecting not only our families. We are protecting not only our children. We are protecting you. To everyone in the West.”

>For now, “only weapons” from international partners are enough, he adds, but that could change.

Attached: slava ack.jpg (333x478, 83.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vO9iJZfMB8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based for fighting but unbased for thinking bongistan is trustworthy

>3 day operation

Attached: 335.jpg (600x663, 39.54K)

fuck this jew

They themselves said no peace talks, only if pre 2014 borders so it's pretty easy really, you gotta accept your date being killed by the CIA in 2 years somewhere in Guatemala after agreeing at least on current borders.

the only reason we're supporting Ukraine is to stop China from also chimping out which will be a lot more costly.

You're not protecting anybody in the west, kimosabe. You're flat out delusional if you believe that. No compromise = indefinite war. Enjoy! It's going to get ugly once Biden is a lame duck in November.

I will live to piss on his grave

>fate*

the allies of perfidious albion always end up destroyed by it

>If you only knew how bad things really are.
this is from the meeting with our minister of interior and our minister of work this week

Attached: 1633178806317.jpg (940x528, 112.08K)

>“We are protecting not only our families. We are protecting not only our children. We are protecting satanic pedophiles who are doing satanic child sacrifice rituals.
Stunning and brave.

german and jewish nazis, working hand in hand

Dumbasses are realizing the worst scenario for Ukraine and its people is unfolding.
A protracted destructive old fashion war where they are being grinded down slowly without possibility of a victory and without some quick diplomatic solution that would spare some infrastructure and manpower.

they will all get exterminated next fall when russia invades europistan (run by amerijews)

they got a lügenpresse shitstorm for it because it sends the wrong signal to our goys

Attached: 1630242387555.jpg (940x528, 168.54K)

> We are protecting you. To everyone in the West
Do Hohols really believe that? I don't feel like Russia is the biggest threat to my country.

Oh, it's one of the daily ukrainian kvetching threads. Featuring popular topics such as:
>Muh six trillion ukrainians
>Gibsmedat fo free
>Oyvey, we are totally white you goys, don't question.
>Oivei antisemi- I mean, antiukrainian.
>We wuz kangz.

Attached: 1659098614429.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

german goys are braindead. completely bekloppt.

youtube.com/watch?v=vO9iJZfMB8o

thank god i am more serb than michel. these people are braindead

if ever ukraine started winning, the bongs and mutts would start arming the russians to "counter ukrainian terrorism" or something

Thanks for fighting to maintain the liberal world order and the rules based international community. No compromise until every Ukrainian is either dead or out of the country. If anybody thinks of surrendering cut their balls off like you did in that video going around.