This. queerness and ukrainianess are deeply intwined

this. queerness and ukrainianess are deeply intwined

Attached: FYxF-84WAAA6DxS.jpg (1080x677, 146.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

equaldex.com/compare/russia/ukraine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will literally die so homos can fist trans kids in Ukraine

Is he going to describe how?

How the fuck jews managed to mix Ukraine with this shit? Just beyond me.

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

How , precisely, would an anti-gay country losing do that?

Americans are mentally ill and will project their politics on literally everything. This is why blumpftards suck Russian cock

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: screenshot-29-07-2022.png (808x293, 57.46K)

So from here on out, anytime some shit hole invades another shit hole it's going to be used as faggot propaganda isn't it? Can't we even have a comfy war anymore without fags trying to ruin it?

Attached: 1655916809700.jpg (326x326, 88.29K)

I'm not talking americans, retard. They are forcing this shit in turboregime here. Just 10 years ago this level faggotry was unheard of.

God is with Russia!
Death to Ukraine
Death to Israel

Attached: 1645617691000.png (800x533, 404.71K)

bury jewishness, which is based on the evil lie that Jesus isn't the Christ, and also the lie of the holy hoax. once those lies are dispelled, jewish peoplehood will no longer be a thing, and jewish racial identity will have to compete on a level playing field with the german and irish and bantu, but jews are loathsome creatures while bantus are instinctual and genuine

Attached: tranny.jpg (680x408, 58.05K)

There are no fags in Poland so I doubt it exists in Ukraine

This kind of thing almost makes me want to get involved.
It has been ever since 2014. Your country ended then and became an American colony.

You're a globohomo puppet state so you get the globohomo religion along with it.

I can only wish that they also burry all vatniks in the same mass grave and save humanity.

God was with Hitler, if he were with Putin then Putin would be in France by now.

LMAOOOOO AND THESE ARE THE SAME CUNTS SHILLING UKRAINE as if its some sort of right wing nationalist state. NO! they're an american zog proxy nation and they will practice american judeo "values and traditions" such as neo marxism.

Attached: ukraine is pro lgbt trans blm liberalism.jpg (1080x1080, 247.31K)

>YOU HAVE TO DIE FOR THE RIGHT FOR PEDO FAGGOT JEWS TO RAPE LITTLE BOYS IN UKRAINE
truth is, every war the USA has gotten involved in for the last 20 years has been about fighting to let pedophile scum rape little boys. The disgusting Afghani regime which Dubbya's glowniggers installed was 100% diddlers, too.

Why arent you dying for queerness? Go back to the battlefield.

This. Either they accept our propaganda or """we""" bomb them into it.

Ukraine is only slighty less homophobic than Russia

equaldex.com/compare/russia/ukraine

They don't know when to quit. Always pushing gay this guy that. Some faggot enabler snuck up a bunch of gas flags around my city's central park in the early AM of July 4. Between all the American flags. I took them and put them in a park bin

Hahaha you can choose, capitulate to Russia or become the #1 Faggot and Tranny country in the world.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

#StandWithUkraine

Attached: PRIDE.jpg (680x383, 23.44K)

That's what MI6 said.

Attached: Chief of MI6_2022.png (757x703, 99.63K)