When did you realize that Any Forums has zero arguments against Islam?

When did you realize that Any Forums has zero arguments against Islam?
>muh goat fuckers!
not an argument
>muh Muslims are brown!
not an argument

Attached: masjid-al-haram.jpg (801x757, 157.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUAie-X3u8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are both solid arguments though.

Imagine dancing around the Jewish saturn box and thinking you are worshiping your own god kek

Why do all the early mosques point to Petra? My only argument is your religion has been fraudulent from the start.

>Muhammed flew to the moon on a horse and cut it in two.

Why would anyone argue with somebody that believes complete nonsense?

I don’t have much of an issue with Islam other than the subhuman backwater goatfuckers. They’re better than kikes and at least acknowledge and respect Christ. They’re redeemable. I do have a problem with Arabs, they are subhuman.

Probably metaphor. The Bible is almost completely metaphor. People have no problem believing Moses parted The Red Sea.

Not an argument against Islam. Learn what ad hominem means. Plenty of subhuman Christians.

>allah decrees only 4 wives
>But Mohammed, you have 9
>Uh, uh, Allah said I can have more as a prophet bonus!
How stupid do you have to be to believe he was a real prophet?

>Mohammed, what revelation did you receive last night?
>Huh?
>You said you were going to get a revelation off Gabril last night
>Uh... Uh... The Archangel Gabril was so scared of Aisha's (my child bride’s) puppy he couldn't enter the house, that's why I didn't get the revelation.
>...
>No more pet dogs!
Islam - it is that stupid.

So it's bullshit? Okay, thanks for telling us your koran is full of nonsense.

That didn't take long, kek.

>Mohammed was a true prophet, the torah and gospels point to him just like he said!
>Where?
>Well, they don't anymore, they were corrupted
>How can you tell they were corrupted?
>Because they don't point to him
>So what points to him?
>The torah and gospel that don't exist. What more proof do you need?

>bullshit
>nonsense
You're one of these retards who make up 99% of Any Forums who still don't understand that metaphor doesn't mean bullshit or nonsense.

Don't know how it's any stupider than Mary got pregnant without having sex.

> Jesus didn't raise.
> Dead sea scrolls are fake.
> First century christian testimonies are fake.
> Whatever I don't like is fake.
> It is ok to rape little children if they are not muslim.
> It is ok to be openly evil if I put God's name on it.
>15 “Be on your guard against false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves. 16 You’ll recognize them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit; neither can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that doesn’t produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.

I thank Jesus for warning me about muslims.

>believes a guy flew to the moon and cut it in half.
>calls other people retards.

>thinks Islam is awesome.
>left Middle East to live in a better country.

Attached: capt.bb53b30e82e34d6b87ae51d853725e46.india_kashmir_protest_rmx105.jpg (409x286, 26.08K)

Attached: 1505815049940.jpg (1083x408, 135.16K)

That's a miracle. The other stuff is that moron pedophile goat fucker forgetting the rules he already made up leading to constant "abrogation"

Attached: 1523154239303.jpg (774x1390, 440.68K)

It's not Islam. It's the race. Paki's aren't the fucking same as people from UAE, Syrian, Saudi and even Iran

Don't know what you're talking about. What is the fruit that you are talking about? What is the "openly evil"?

>>thinks Islam is awesome.
>>left Middle East to live in a better country.
What the fuck do you know about that? Ad hominem anyway so thanks for proving my point.

This thread is about Islam

I wasn’t making an argument against Islam you retard, take some more duolingo lessons

Islam is the enemy

I don't know what you're talking about goytoy.
Back to your wage cage. The cranks of Babylon need turning.

Attached: maester_saturn_box_beardman.jpg (236x314, 12.23K)

Islam is a rape cult. Before mohamed it was taboo to kill somebody and enslave their women. Then mo came along and told started the 1300 year long tradition of attacking innocent people, murdering the men, turning their women into sex slaves and brainwashing the children into becoming vile murderers and rapists as well. Think about it. 1300 years, generations of rape babies perpetually victimizing more people. All along your mothers line are women who had their men killed and were forcefully raped while their culture was erased. You are completely brainwashed. 50% slave, 50% rapist and 100% rapebaby.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUAie-X3u8I

Attached: saturns_black_cube_evolution_of_trinity.jpg (390x129, 9.72K)

Islam is every bit as jewish as cuckstianity and it will suffer the same fate

They're all inbred and riddled with problems because of it because they marry their first cousins.

>I wasn’t making an argument against Islam
Yeah you were
>I don’t have much of an issue with Islam OTHER THAN the subhuman backwater goatfuckers.

For the lurkers, look up Christian Prince on jewtube.

Yea I know. But my point was I don't have anything against Islam and I have seen white Islamic people from a bunch of different Islamic countries so I know for a a fact that Islam isn't a religion based on race and not all Islamic people are brown.
My point was I hate Paki's and other certain other Islamic countries cause of the of the people that reside there. People from the UAE in general are more polite and civilized than your standard white Australian.
Unfortunately a lot of rape in our countries is done by people who are Islamic but most of the culprits are from browner and more uncivilized nations.

>Sandnigger defending literal religion of pedophiles

>Sweden flag

Checks out.

Oh yeah and a big one - Allahu Akbar, "god is great" in Islam is now synonymous with a man who is about to kill a load of innocent people and himself.