Aus/poz/ the daily unna

>SO MUCH GLOBAL WARMING
news.com.au/technology/environment/more-rain-cooler-days-and-hotter-nights-australias-climate-outlook-from-august-to-october/news-story/5fc97a20971e539ac66dfb52019977ca

>BORDERS OPEN, COME ON IN
skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/australian-border-force-reveals-four-asylum-seeker-boats-were-intercepted-in-june-with-125-sri-lankan-nationals-on-board/news-story/4c40d2b0b5c50e5de36bef411b5baf88

>Shock HIV boom in Australia’s backyard prompt calls to do more
>NO REFUNDS
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/shock-hiv-boom-in-australias-backyard-prompt-calls-to-do-more/news-story/ae82cfea53e8dd315fec0080ef5e8a66

Attached: boooster oc.jpg (1712x1086, 469.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xyz.net.au/2022/07/melbourne-city-council-moves-to-abolish-australia-day/
xyz.net.au/2022/07/shrine-of-remembrance-to-be-defiled-with-groomer-rainbows/
xyz.net.au/2022/07/manly-sea-eagles-refuse-to-wear-groomer-jumper/
xyz.net.au/2022/07/covid-crazies-demand-mask-mandates/
files.catbox.moe/60riy7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=y4aym1JLtPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 fed zoomer makes another “we should all commit violence, right guys?” post

>>Shock HIV boom in Australia’s backyard prompt calls to do more
Imagine my shock

I prefer cooler days considering i'm a laborer and working in the heat sucks ass.

I never incite violence you fucken dog fight me cunt

I always knew Australian were gay

>import third worlders from africa
>australia has aids now

fed zoomer slack messaging his supervisor asking for back up

xyz.net.au/2022/07/melbourne-city-council-moves-to-abolish-australia-day/
xyz.net.au/2022/07/shrine-of-remembrance-to-be-defiled-with-groomer-rainbows/
xyz.net.au/2022/07/manly-sea-eagles-refuse-to-wear-groomer-jumper/
xyz.net.au/2022/07/covid-crazies-demand-mask-mandates/

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

>jealous incels trying to drum up an already dying thread

Well that and also we do have a lot of drug addicts that shoot up drugs together and spread the HIV to each other.
That's the entire point why they nationally allow people to get literally free needles from the hospital and had special used needle bins. The sharing of needles was too common here and a big problem and they ended up with the methadone program and free needles.
It still doesn't do shit to fix the problem, drug addicts still share needles and gays with aids spreading the disease by them fucking each other.

Goonight everyone please have sex it’s paramount to your health and wellbeing

Have a last bump before I fuck off for the night myself. I knew this thread was going to die. It was 10:30 and most cunts have either passed out from drinking too much or decided to smash cones and play xbox

Wake up ya cunts it's time for civil war.

Calm down brother you're getting a little paranoid there. How about you come down the local or we can meet up at yours and have a chat? Where's your local brother?

What are your plans for the race war?
t. not ASIO

Attached: UNREGISTERED FIREARMS.jpg (2864x3785, 1.97M)

The plan is to not have a plan.

CBDCs incoming

Attached: dajooze.png (879x886, 943.74K)

Can we do it tomorrow? Its cold outside rn

14/88 Heil Hitler!!! Brothers we need to talk about the white race and all the other bugs and what we'll do to them. Anywhere we can meet up and have a chat?

files.catbox.moe/60riy7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=y4aym1JLtPs

Attached: aint_it_fun?.png (815x3048, 2.63M)

Depends where you want to meet up brother. We have a big country here where only whites are allowed so there's lots to choose from. I suggest we write up all the locals we live near so we can decided which is closest to all of us

lurk moar newfigs its never enough