This life as you now live it and have lived it...

This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession and sequence

Attached: m31ub9dxvw821.jpg (660x574, 232.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fuw.edu.pl/~nurowski/prace/an_meissner_penrose.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you trying to convince people of this? Is someone paying you?

cool hegel quote

I know
chronic dejavu is that or I'm having seizures

I know. I’ve been experiencing chronic deja vu lately.

then I'll keep doing it over and over again until I get it right

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe, maybe not. I know that I can't know and knowing that makes it worth doing everytime.

Maybe I'm stuck in a loop.

Maybe you and I are the same player inhabiting different characters.

Doesn't matter. Whatever void is outside of this life is clearly worth escaping.

and then, you start over

Attached: 1325160c803eeb31e80d7a0cd8f01f86.jpg (750x727, 170.96K)

I'm 16 and this is deep.

Does it bother you knowing that most of us had similar epiphanies in our very early adulthood? Everyone already knows. We're consciously choosing not to acknowledge the it since it's not particularly helpful.

Would you rather watch a movie that's cheesy, or one that's very immersive with believable characters. I personally find the latter more entertaining

you didn't even scratch the surface

Attached: SparklingEnergeticJerboa-max-1mb.gif (227x260, 761.47K)

When you get the message you're supposed to hang up the phone

tell me, in your own words, what was that epiphany of yours?

Attached: 1647984604294.png (713x611, 25.91K)

I can destroy your whole midwit cope with one word;
Proof?

It came to him in a dream.

time is eternal
memes, springs, new technology
z to th o to the g
goy anthropology

fuw.edu.pl/~nurowski/prace/an_meissner_penrose.pdf

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x540, 45.83K)

You only live twice.

No shit, it’s called eternal recurrence. We’ve lived this life countless times and will live it countless times more. I figured that out as a teenager in the 90’s. There is a way the break free but I don’t know what to do to break the cycle.

Neitzsche was the last Dionysian philosopher

>I figured that out
>90s
>I

Attached: 8bffcc35ea03859e3fa7055af8624e49.jpg (500x500, 94.22K)

Dissolution of all physical matter into a fractal patterned framework that makes up all things. All things exist as an expression of the framework. Like Plato's forms, ideas exist in this framework that are brought into our physical space through interaction with portions of the fractal framework.

The epiphany is simple. We are all One.

I might be an oldfag.

My guy literally drawing pictures of a world of turtles all the way down.

Glad you're hyped on your big brain discovery. Hope you fixate on something unique to your life soon.

>magical land of ideas and unicorns and adventure!
but anyways, that's quite different topic not even close to the eternal reoccurrence

Read Greek philosophers. They're pretty good. Sounds like you're neck deep in being a faggot instead of actually contributing anything unique to society so you'll have fun.

Suggesting reading Plato's Theory of Forms

And since you're a gay matrix bitch Zeno's paradoxes

MCTB by Daniel Ingram

also it's "infinite regress" you dork. step outside and look at the situation from the top down. infinity exists within the "all" and the alternative is oblivion i.e. complete nonexistence