"Goyslop"

You know what? Fuck you. I like this shit because I have a relationship with it dating back to my childhood.

Attached: 0003100001146.jpg (500x500, 62.6K)

Open up for the feed goy!

You people gobble that shit but somehow eating bugs is haraam.

there's nothing wrong with goyim liking goyslop

>he dated a pizza
kek

That's right goy. Having a emotional connection to your favourite slop is only natural.

They taste pretty bad tho. Anything frozen gets this shitty taste. Fresh is always better. Especially when it comes to dough.

Mmmmmh goyslop mmmmh

Its just our way of living in this country please understand.

Don't you guys have pizza delivery services? Pizza Hut and such.

Pizza is definitly not goy slop, it's literally veggies on top of regular bread. But they may add a lot of sugar to the dough.

i double stuff yo bitch with mah bbc craka

> But they may add a lot of sugar to the dough.
They add a fuckton of oil and salt in the dough.
Oil, salt, sugar, high fat, high carb. Thats why pizza is unhealthy. It doesn't matter you sprinkle on a few veggies for good measure.

Why don't we have awesome shit like that

Do you have an Extra Large keyboard or do you just use a pencil or something to poke the keys? because there's no way you wouldn't fat finger literally every time you touched a keyboard you worthless fat slob.

Yes, I like Coca Cola, Pringles, KFC, McDonald's, Snickers, Nike, Apple.

I like to slop. It feels good. Hate me for it.

Get an air fryer and make pizza in it. Cook the dough in the fryer first and then assemble the pizza

Also there’s a good Chicago style place near me but saying that is probably doxxing myself kek

you should talk to someone about that user.

i mainly eat frozen or canned shit like op or fast food, 6' 165lb immaculate bloodwork

You sound like a woman. That’s how my wife reasons with regard to things like pop music and Hollywood.. “it’s sentimental! You wouldn’t get it, this reminds me of growing up with my mom”. So hopefully you’re a woman or maybe a tranny

Ok well that product has only existed for like 2 years.

Attached: 1658912914468786.jpg (543x540, 36.04K)

>my childhood.
That was fairly recent user, the reward for your attachment to goyslop will likely arrive in your 4th or 5th decade.

Attached: succumb to the charm.jpg (332x268, 24.73K)

Pizza Hut is greasy and mediocre. There are a lot of frozen pizzas that are both better and cheaper.
There's a chain called Papa Murphy's where they put the ingredients on the dough and you take it home and throw it in the oven. I used to go there once a week, if you're getting pizza it's the least goyslop option other than making the whole thing yourself. And if you're NEETing (I'm not sadly) you can pay for it with EBT.

I like eating junk food a tiny bit.

I don't know how people live off it though. Two days into not eating right and I just feel like death.

Look after your guts boys.