Wht the fuck did Medvedev mean by this

wht the fuck did Medvedev mean by this

Attached: IMG_20220729_141200.jpg (922x637, 73.54K)

Medvedev discovered fill tool haha.

is polish iq that low? he divided up the country.

Betraying Russia's plan to have a road to a warm water naval port with direct access to the Med. Or a least one step closer than before.

wtf I love Russia now

>still leaving territory east of Dnieper.
fucking fail Dmitri

he divided Poland?

He meant to say "look how good my fantasy is"
Nigger can't even take shithole donbass with, as they say, territorial support

he meant that Pentagon is retarded for thinking that's how it's going to end. they're going for the whole Ukraine

if the russians actually annex odessa you will hear kvetching of such a volume you'd think that trump was back and was about to shut down the fed

So lazy. These Russian fantasy maps always use current regional borders, sometimes the Dniepr

It's honestly amazing to me Poland doesn't want to retake Lwow and knocked down the Bandera statue built over the bones of their ancestors the Ukrainians genocided.

This is some ugly borders.
I've neer seen Romania benefitting so much in the maps like these.

conquest usually does follow regional borders, which in turn tend to follow geographical features

just look at western europe, plenty of regional borders are hundreds of years old and have survived several wars.

>giving Pooland even one nm^2 of hohol clay even though the Poles are screeching about them the most.
Yes, Medvedev is retarded.

He asked an intern.

poles are greedy, give them a piece of clay and they'll stfu and claim it was always an integral part of the polish nation

just look at prussia

It wouldn't be the first time.

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x644, 108.62K)

fixed your shitty map

Attached: 1637661154438.jpg (922x637, 92.77K)

He is on a bender, so nvm. Or mb he is larping as patriot because everyone know he is a dirty liberaha who alliwed Kaddafi to be killed.

This is true. Prussia has always been so German, the Poles should’ve never gotten any of it.

nothing new here
this was posted by the ruskies well before the war

Attached: ukraine-partition2.png (706x510, 47.98K)

This. We should give Kaliningrad to its historical owners with all prussian land ocuppied by widindunaffan poolish niggers.

It really is

more russhists delusion trying to divide and conqur. Just bomb orc animals into oblivion