How do i convince the women in my family not to vote Democrat...

How do i convince the women in my family not to vote Democrat? The Republican party seems pretty adamant about pissing them off.

Attached: 7.jpg (680x494, 74.87K)

beat them for being whores

If they're not pro-life they're probably God-less and mindless. Without at least one there's no hope and women are generally mindless.

Women always vote to take money away from men.
Until they're married of course, then they have a personal cash cow and voting for higher taxes no longer benefits them but rather themselves.

So get married?

The real question here is why you would even try. You are absolutely right, the Republican party is hell bent on pissing them off. Think about that. why do you like this party that alienates the women of your family? Family first user.

Poo poo on them

Try to find something on the left that pisses them off more there is bound to be something.

They probably won't vote for either but it's progress.

the women in your family are whore driven baby killers? you should just hope they all die in car crashes. that'll cancel their pro communist votes.

Republic is about not getting what you want i.e. sacrifice and duty, and not indulging and getting what you feel.

Women cannot be republicans, they can larp as ones, but only for very short times in so far that that is required to achieve a high value republicant mate.

Republican is the Stoic man. Democrat is the Epicurian Man. Both are the same and equally bad since 70% of them are just Jews, and all the lobbiests paying for all the behaviors are all super wealthy Jews.

So the entire dichotomy is retardation. It's like two sides of a football team randomly chosen. The fact that there's two teams is supposed to be important, but when you look at them on the playing field, they're all working together to attack the umpires and spectators without them realizing.

You can't blame them, that's Jewish culture to insurrection.

>family first
>promotes whoredoms
>promotes childless societies
>promotes baby killing
>promotes women never getting married
>promotes women slaving for corporate zog machine
>family first user!

::rubs hands together::

Attached: b3964bd86e4de58797c1b90116effba8.jpg (795x1080, 115K)

>republicans who protect the second amendment
>democucks who want to take them away

i find it hilarious how leftoids fail to notice what are the actual real concerns of the opposition that is BTFOing them into a corner and keep coming up with these meme cartoons with problems only they care about

voting blue is the same thing as voting red so idk why you care

Attached: 1586561034671.jpg (1536x1656, 478.97K)

and what makes this your business if you are a man? are you threatened by women finally making their own choices? methinks you are a bit insecure and prolly got a lil baby dick.

>>republicans who protect the second amendment
holy shit lol

Attached: raygun.jpg (768x768, 90.17K)

If the men in your family do not already have them in line then you are fighting an uphill battle and are a soicuck to boot....I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, anyone who thinks voting still matters hasn't been paying attention.

Attached: 00.jpg (549x411, 58.84K)

Women don't care about guns. They're far more likely to get an abortion than even see a gun in-person

Jewish culture was founded on the Maccabean revolt where Jews elevated themselves from Slaves in one of the shitty Palestinian city-States to the masters of the area.

So therefore the entire Jewish scriptures, the Babylonian Torah and Assyrian Tanakh were written to be Insurrection themed Rebellion Religions. Islam is similar but it's a variant that came later.

Judaism didn't find its power stroke until after it stole a page away from Catholocism about 350 years ago and over the following 250 years became the world's most dominant power through mafia behavior and organized crime.

Go talk to rando normies, they still think Jews are literally God. And you probe a little deeper and they're Christian and believe in Jesus.

Fucking hell I hate jews.

You are asking a wrong question
> How do i convince the women in my family not to vote
This is right question

Who gives a fuck? Voting isn't making the difference at this point and if you believe otherwise, it's because you're stupid.
Due the needful and get your booster shots, sir.

Reproductive rights are a meme. Getting creampied is not a human right. Murdering people is not a human right.
Just ostracize them for being retarded.

Attached: 1658016405257.jpg (720x960, 105.06K)

your female family members are dumb whores
let them do whatever they want
voting doesn't matter
they'll get what they deserve during the civil war if you faggots let the left steal the election again.

>You're bothered by mothers murdering their children? Lol ur dik small
Gas yourself you filthy kike

k lil baby dick

This. Universal suffrage was a mistake and women have no place in politics.

I'm gonna voooot! Faggots