Im thinking about writing a manifesto. Kind of Unibomer style but focused on food without the bombing

Im thinking about writing a manifesto. Kind of Unibomer style but focused on food without the bombing.

I was in a buffet today and something in me just broke. The food we it is so far from what God created for us to eat. Im thinking paleo but more extreme. Unless you can pick it and eat it without any processsing its potentially ok.

Even wheat is fucking terrible for us. Coffee tea etc its all weird shit someone decided to create. Basically fruit, vegtables and meat and fish is the only food we can argue was made for us. I could argue for a vegan diet but it seems to lack a lot and people following look like shit.

Even cheese is out. How the fuck is cheese a natural product? Its man screwing around with natural ingredients.

Also only one item at a time. ie not even pepper on food. If you want to eat meat just eat meat without salt etc. Same with vegtables.

Im not sure on dairy. Seems like you are taking another animals baby food.

Thoughts?

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 16.82K)

Take your meds schizo

Even coffee and tea?

Take your meds you fucking schizo

get a fucking grip you fat nigger

How are you gonna write a manifesto when you're so still so unsure of what is good to eat?

And you take your goyslop that guarentees you die 20 years early.

Why are you gay?

Eeeh. I see your point but we did evolve to enjoy different types of food, and that involves cooking. It makes nutrients more easily available to your body. Cheese and other products are a result of preserving your food because it would go off otherwise. A way to survive.

Cause its in development faggot.

You sound like a new age hippy Luddite. Is everything we eat healthy for us? No, but we've advanced far past dying of starvation because of it.

this mf wanna be the McBomber lmaoooo

So you're writing a manifesto but you don't even have an ideology yet? Lmao

>user shoots up a chinese buffet
leave the sushi buffet alone pls

Year ago I was in the Philipines. I met this old guy who was 100 years old. His wife was 70. He looked bright and his face was smooth. I asked what he ate. He said he lived on a hill that grew watermelon and thats almost all he ate. Most Americans are dying on our diet. Am I in the wrong?

>Memeflaggot
Everything after is bullshot

Eat your pies and ale faggot. Im British. But with the sense to leave your gay hellscape

>Thoughts?
You are gay.

Inventing fire and cooking food helped us greatly.

Rejecting modern food production. Just as a subset of what the Unibomer did with ALL society. I think food production has become dislocated from humanity. And the only way back is to go way back to what God intended for food. And its not fucking anything like the shit you put in your mouth. Now stfu.

Not at all. The moral is to eat clean food. But nothing against using spices and other things if you get clean ones too. It's the processing involving weird chemicals, plastic, pesticide and low quality oils and ingredients that wreck you.

Humans can live on very simple food. Many do.

His ideology is talking like a fag and his shit is all retarded.

Cancer?

Cooking removes almost all phytonutrients.

How is fish made for you? Are you going to catch them with your hands? Can you kill a boar with your bare hands?