Redpill me on cvs

Redpill me on cvs

Attached: download (10).png (300x168, 2.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/60riy7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=y4aym1JLtPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It stands for consumer value store

China ViruS

Shittiest of all drugstores

Sometimes the pharmacy techs are hot 23 year old women you can flirt with

Can I get my 5th booster there?

It’s where you’ll end up begging strangers for money out front as they’re exiting the store.

Lacey placed a hand over her belly. It had been grumbling for an hour. She looked up at the sky and thought about the last time she swallowed a good treat. Just then, the ground around her feet developed a slight tremble.
Mother Earth had finally connected with her. Three mounds of dirt pilled up around Lacey. As the mounds grew taller, the dirty fell away revealing three naked men. They approached her and Lacey fell to her knees. She tilted her head back, licked her lips, and opened her mouth. The first man grabbed her by the back of her head and pressed her face into his cock. She felt the thickness of it in her mouth and throat. Her face became wet with slobber and spit bubbles appeared around her lips. The man forced his cock deeper into her mouth. She fought of her gagging reflex. Tears appeared in her eyes.

Chad

like walgreens, but with letters
files.catbox.moe/60riy7.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=y4aym1JLtPs

Attached: aint_it_fun?.png (815x3048, 2.63M)

>Ew this old creep always gets wide eyed and slowly says HOW U DOIN whenever he picks up his metformin and zoloft

I lost my glasses in the USA I thought I could just buy contact lenses but they didn’t sell them to me, no matter how much I was willing to pay them. They mumbled muh FEDs.

I went to the next store I bought a gun without any license, I went back to the pharmacy and asked them to give me the contact lenses at gunpoint like a nigger would. I could proceed with my vacations

I worked there as a pharm tech for half a year.

Half of all, and I am not exaggerating, scripts are messed up or not arrived from the doctors office quick enough just basedoiu would be stuck in the store buying stupid shit. Nightmare. Pharmacy is all indian women, whom did give me a job to begin with, and that is nice, but the customers kind of did not like it (boomers).

I don't shop there really. Big pharmacy drugs are for faggots and everything else they have is overpriced.

Attached: ec4e50086019d9980d6aa9f8c5f3dfdf.jpg (290x202, 28.69K)

Its been a while since I've looked into this but here you go
>part 1/3
CVS has massive vertical integration and monopolistic power at a number of points in the healthcare industry. They are setting themselves up to be a for-profit version of the UK's NHS system that will be incredibly appealing to employers and the government due to their low cost. CVS has an arm in the pharmacy business (24.5% market share, 2019), but also the pharmacy benefit management system business(PBM), health insurance and on-the-ground clinics. CVS is a significant part of a cartel that wields power over the pharmacy business and the PBM business(25% market share). After its acquisition of the insurance company Aetna(12.5% market share as of 2018), it is a major player in the insurance business with 39 million people now insured by CVS. It's on-the-ground clinics are its least developed arm with 1100 existing MinuteClinics(as of Sep 2020) and a plan to operate 1500 HealthHub locations, each with their own clinic. HealthHubs are an experimental store/clinic concept that has a more sharply defined health focus compared to their standard stores. CVS is aggressively converting existing stores into these clinics. This combination of cheaply run clinics focused on preventative care, a large insurance company and effective control over the price of drugs puts CVS in the position to gut the insurance market in the same way it gutted the pharmacy market.

you can exploit a membership perk to get 10 dollars of shit for 30 cents. got some gummy worms and thats the one time ive ever bought anything from cvs.

>part 2/3
You need to understand the source of CVS's monopoly over pharmaceuticals. That is the CareMark, their Pharmacy Benefit Management system. They are the second biggest player in that market. The three big players Express Scripts, CVS Health, and OptumRx(Big 3) control 75-80% of the market. CVS itself controls 25% of the market. It is a middleman service that connects pharmacies to manufacturers and is strongly affected by network effects on both ends, making it difficult to break into the industry without cooperation from the Big 3. Additionally, since it is such a corrupt industry, existing players have a strong incentive to not cooperate with less experienced actors. These Big 3 companies collaborate to a suspicious degree and basically have complete control over what drugs get to be sold and at what price. This market(55% of revenue) is more important to CVS than the actual pharmaceutical market and retail(33% of revenue) because it gives them complete control over other players on both sides of the market. Forcing manufacturers to pay them kickbacks to put their drugs on the "shelves" and forcing pharmaceutical companies to buy at massively inflated prices and making independent pharmacies relatively unprofitable.

Pharmacist.
CVS is the great Satan of the industry. Deep dive into CVS Caremark. Basically CVS control a huge part of the pharmacy benefits.manager market. If your insurance plan is Caremark administered, and about half are, then CVS is deciding what medicine you can get and what you pay. They force some patients to use CBS by doubling their copays if they go elsewhere.

>part 3/3
The most interesting topic for CVS at the moment is its current competition with Amazon. Amazon purchased PillPack in 2018 in order to break into the pharmaceuticals industry. On the surface they seem to want to become an online pharmacy, but the service of online pharmacy is already covered by other companies. Both CVS and Walgreens already have an online service and discount online pharmacies such as GoodRx already exist. What follows may be wild speculation but frankly, I don't think there is enough fat in the pharmaceutical industry for this move to make sense. I would think Amazon is using its pharmacy business in order to break into the PBM market. This makes more sense because Amazon's massive capacity for both distribution and software development would make this transition fairly easy. The only thing keeping them out of the industry is the hostile cartel and a lack of industry knowledge. Therefore, I think Amazon's goal is to crack the PBM cartel just enough for them to take part in the scam, but not enough to break the whole thing.

They never have what I came there to buy and are often closed at night even though that particular location is allegedly open 24 hours. They require ID for Benadryl. Nobody else in town does.

Fuckin eh

I was not aware that paracetamol is a foreign thing for Americans when I visited the USA. I had some headache from jetlag and asked employees at a CVS for paracetamol and they looked at me like I was speaking Chinese or Arabic. Eventually figured out that aspirin was the things only america uses. Like Fahrenheit and Imperial for measuring.

I always refer to the people at the drive thru window as my drug dealers, then thank them for giving me the good stuff when they hand me my scripts.

entirely superseded by git at this point