If our Western Governments/NATO start WW3 with Russia I'm embracing a very liberal/progressive stance on the war

If our Western Governments/NATO start WW3 with Russia I'm embracing a very liberal/progressive stance on the war.

I think that all the women and immigrants in my country should be conscripted and only them. See we can't let privileged white males like me hog all the glory and opportunities to fight for Western liberalism. Women and immigrants deserve the honour to die for the LGBT new world order of tolerance and feminism ;)

Feminists say that women are just as capable so those strong independent women are just as capable of dying for Globohom... O... Oh sorry I mean democracy and diversity :)

We can't have privileged white males like me going to war and taking the spotlight from all those oppressed immigrants and women. We need to treat them equally and send them to war so they can prove how strong and empowered they really are.

Evil white men like me will have to stay at home and think about our white privilege and how to be better allies :) Does Any Forums agree?

Attached: 1f4.jpg (703x800, 105.93K)

this, imagine all the evil we white devils will do if we have combat gear. I, for one, fully support sending all the marginalized and discriminated groups in society such as pocs and women. They DESERVE all the glory because they fought hard and relentlessly against the white male opressors.

what would big boss do in current time?

You are retarded. You can embrace whatever you want, but the tyrannical government beholden to globohomo jews will just forcefully conscrilt you or jail you if you refuse.

>jail vs. going to war
I'll take the free bed and food.

>our Western Governments/NATO start WW3 with Russia
I'm leaving usa and moving to latin america

I'm staying here and shooting those who I deem to be traitors

Probably Fulton extract all the Russian and Ukrainian soldiers. Or just sneak into the battlefield and steal resources. Diamond dogs would probably stay neutral during this gay ass war.

Speaks from experience.. btw why arent you fighting?

Shut up Hohol. Western men shouldn't die for your ZOGGED Eastern shithole. If enough of us refuse to fight they can't imprison us all.

yes die for biden goyim

yes. and that's how the great reset begins. because the world is so engulfed in subversive jewish lies like "diversity is our strength" that it will be the ultimate double edge sword for them. because really??? you think a horde of mentally ill transgender negroes can win a war even when they don't even know what sex they are? GET REAL

Attached: tranny suicide hell.gif (450x425, 3.09M)

I fully agree.
I will stay at home and take care in my comfy house.

That's not big boss, tard, that's venom. Big boss would be in China destroying the next metal gear before they start ww3

I like to think that Venom Snake is Big Boss's Tyler Durden

He asked what Big Boss would be doing, not venom. Why can't Amerimutts actually read?

Big Boss technically isn't part of Diamond Dogs, he's off somewhere building Outer Heaven
Then again, I think this would be more epic

They have to be two physical people. It explains how 'big boss' is killed in metal gear 1 and 2 yet at the boss's grave in 4. At the end of 5, venom gets a data tape about mission intrude whatever that was metal gear 1s assignment

You'd have to be an absolute retard (or cuck) to fight for the US/EU as a straight white male.

Yes, that's true but I think Venom dies in MG1, the actual Big Boss is the villain of MG2

Big boss isn't in metal gear solid 5 other than in the hospital and on the 'to the man who sold the world' tape, why can't Brits handle simple shaymalan tier plot twists?

Well didn't venom mistakenly believe he was big boss? I was referring to the part of the game where he was still under the false belief that he's the boss. Been a while since I played the games and read the lore.

That may be, but then he isn't killed there, as he survives to see solid at the grave of the boss with zero in the wheelchair. A brainwashed venom would have no knowledge of this as the genetic experiment was unknown to him on Huey's tapes

Vernon was brainwashed to think he was big boss, yes. So the actual big boss could do other things and keep miller away. Even wraps up nicely how liquid ended up disguising himself as Miller

>why can't Brits handle simple shaymalan tier plot twists?
Haven't played the game in ages. Can't remember the lore exactly. Have a lot going on. Plus I'm a Mick living in Britain. Not an actual ethnic Briton.

Ah right. Okay fair enough. Forget the lore cause last time I played it was quite some time ago. Been distracted with work.

Form a PMC in Mali then using the philosopher’s money buy nuclear weapons from israel

Ocelot had Venom under hypnotherapy and implanted false memories of him being Big Boss while he was in a coma after GZ

Really? I thought Big Boss actually died in MG2 but his body was revived by the Patriots afterwards
It's pretty fuzzy for me, I didn't really get some of these twists and turns because Kojima is a fucking hack

It also gave them an explanation for using Kiefer Sutherland even though hayter was actually dropped for various reasons

It would've made sense if Sutherland was Venom, but he also voiced Big Boss in GZ and TPP

No, the 'big boss' body the patriots believe they have on the stretcher and hooked up to shit is solidus, Eva doesn't recognize him. Solidus was missing an eye too

That's what I mean. Hayter got dropped for many reasons; price demand, Konami being sick of the high budget, his voice being wrecked from smoking and drinking to do the voice, etc.

Ah, I didn't know that I have to replay the MSX games

Solidus was a direct clone so it makes sense they'd think it was big boss after a genetic scan. They demanded his body in mgs1, and weren't given it then because solid succeeded, they recovered a body after mgs2, but it was solidus. Solid snake kills himself to stop foxdie after meeting the actual big boss at the end of 4. You might need a no kill run to see the scene or it's after the long credits, can't remember. There's always shit after the credits in mgs.