What the FUCK was user talking about?

>The catalog is a psyops, a bot is making ghost threads tailored just for you, with the intention of demoralizing and causing mental anguish

I want a detailed explanation on this, who, what, when, why, right fucking now. Failure to do so will ensure yourself to a stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis on the same day you achieve financial freedom.

Attached: mirrored pol.png (1275x591, 211.51K)

well its obvious bots / shills make majority of the threads.

see that 1 fucking faggot who spamms do you want to find love in china thread every day.
Also Bump

Wouldn't it be possible to change the code of the page in such a way programmers have to change their code every single time but normal users are not / barely affected.

It do be like dat doe when browsing by creation date sometimes

I saw this thread too, I assumed he was just some schizo. I’d be surprised if the threads were specifically tailored to individuals, probably more likely that the bots push particular narratives, something we’ve known all along.

Attached: 3347BF68-6713-441C-BF81-5D7998FC43E3.jpg (1149x1200, 198.79K)

Bot here, don't AMA, I only come up with prerecorded synthesized replies

Things I talk about out loud often show up as a new thread.

One time I said I needed a balloon whisk to make something and a fucking balloon whisk thread popped up here the next day

This thread is the shill. The psyop is to write a psyop into existence, never happened brah just sayin it did.

Yes your devices spy on you.

This this this this this this this this.
Godlikeproductions is reclaiming the lead from this place, because I can get the headlines quickly

RARE
A
R
E

>Godlikeproductions
INfested with Tavistock institute mods, always was always is

That's why I often talk loudly about how much I hate the jew.

might try with vpn + different browser

WHAT

I'm in love with a woman like a faggot I'm already at peak mental anguish and despair

Oh thank god please go back and never come here ever again

I have never once seen the find love in China thread and I'm here all day every day....

He made it up.

wtf very weird i see it everyday.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1438x604, 162.43K)

I don’t know why people are acting like Any Forums is under attack by skynet when you can just not reply to 1post threads

same here