Well, Any Forums?

Transgenderism is a scientific fact.

Attached: 1648314178744.jpg (672x1200, 218.09K)

Funny, so is osteoporosis.

>just leave them alone man, why do you care if someone wants to be a woman, its none of your business, its a private thing that doesnt affect anybody

There's no reasoning with jews, just kill all of them.

FUCK DEGENERACY

Attached: 6546984522.png (888x585, 427.44K)

Having your dick leaning left is a lot more different than having your dick lean right. All holes are approving of this simple yet underrated fact

tranny studies are conducted by people who have no kids.

and male pattern baldness

Attached: 1650452058187.jpg (960x983, 151.47K)

>Research shows 2 year old recognise their trans idenitity

Dont literal 5 year olds could easily be decieved in order to think that dinosaurs are real?

The binary male/female thing comes from hormones naturally processes in the developing of a human being

Youre not supposed to be trans at age 2 retard, youre supposed to be a maturing child developing into either a female or male

And even then biological males have a different wiring that biological females

Because being a female and a male is not a made up thing, it is literal nature

Now theres this mental illness called transgederism, which is another thing by its own

can't resist checking these digits - quaddubs

But it isn’t.

No reasoning to be had, they can lie all they want but a lie can't stop a bullet to the face

OK Groomer

Let little boys play pretend princess if they want to, just don't brainwash them to cut their dicks off because they wanted to wear a dress occasionally as a kid.

>cisnegative tropes

Attached: F43558D5-5772-499C-B9EE-793A593DAEFF.gif (640x342, 2.77M)

>I can’t believe how they could just sacrifice their children it would never happen today
I don’t care anymore. I wish kikes just genocided all npcs

BASTED IN TALMUDIC IMPRIMITUR AND PRE-PUBESCENT PILLED
>BASTED IN TALMUDIC IMPRIMITUR AND PRE-PUBESCENT PILLED

Attached: diddle--SCHIEBER.gif (694x544, 243.96K)

>Recognize their own trans identity

Do these literal sub-human retards actually are not aware that 99.999% of humans dont have a trans identity nor feel the need for one?

If such a small group presents such an abnormal disorder shouldnt it be treated as a mental illness?

Rather than "cultivated"?

Even if it was true that a 2 year old had the mental capacity to aknowledge, would it actually be able to fully understand what it means

When a 2 year old does not fullly know what a man is, or what a woman is, and all the concepts surrounded those 2

Jesus fuck those "studies" or "researchs" need to see the light of day and be shown to the public

Also how is it possible to have a trans identity when you arent fully a developed human

A 2 year old? What? It doesnt even hasnt even developed yet

And development causes a big change into their idenity

As nature = idenity, puberty etc

You literally "grow" into being a man if youre a man and have balls or a woman if you were born with a vagina lel

I swear to god americans and their "trans researches" are a bunch of sub-humans degenerates

Sorry for the reddit spacing I just hate niggers and liberals a lot

It seems they want them to transition as early as possible, because every year of a tranny's existence makes doctors and pharmacists almost $100,000/year.

The earlier you do this the more profit you get.

Not even all actual troons have 'trans identity', i.e. identity of explicitly being trans first and foremost. The troons who aren't idpol retards just feel like a gender they, well, feel like. That one spic(?) youtuber troon who's name I can't remember said on some video that he's vaguely aware of being trans when he takes his hormones, and that's about it.

After the few surgeries, albeit big ones, the troons aren't that big moneymakers. HRT is cheap as fuck, even complete poorfag NEETs who diy order it online over here and there's no other upkeep afaik. I assume they take some blood tests now and then, but a blood test once a year ain't hundred thousand.

Sure, there's bound to be health issues down the line but if that's the goal, just keep people obese.

Man who knows good and well he is a man who
>wants a better position in divorce court
>is sentenced to 10 years and wants to do the time in a womens prison
>wants to play tournament poker against the soft fields in the Ladies WSOP
>after a painful divorce and loss of custody of his children wants to turn his lackluster career as a pediatrician into a plum executive position in the health department and accolades about how "brave" he his
>is an Olympic athlete/celebrity whose star is fading and loses his Wheaties endorsement and wants to get another one with Fruit Loops

versus
>earnest troon

How does one definitively and scientifically differentiate between them?

I am so sick of this trans shit. Why does .001% of society get to subvert all of society? Why do we have to teach our kids to be non binary when the sex of 99.99% of the worlds population matches up with their gender? Fuck this gender cult. Everyday I pray for a new Hitler to come into reality and holocaust trannies.