CHINA HAS COLLAPSED

IT’S OVER. CHINA HAS TAPPED OUT. XI JINPING IS SENDING HIS RESIGNATION LETTER.

Attached: D1BC338D-3867-4B30-AF58-C45DFF2B33DA.jpg (828x657, 383.94K)

It is too big too fail.

just give it two more weeks

SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE BEING DELIVERED

Dumb fucking mutt.

Looking forward to the entirety of China becoming one giant Tiananmen Square and literally nothing happening in China 24th of September 2022

Lol, this is the end of the beginning, not the beginning of the end

Africa will win.

2 more weeks

I'm so happy bros we did it

>anti China

Since I live in a transgender black-worshipping hellscape of obese materialistic golems, I find it very hard to be critical of China or really anywhere else. It’s a bit like taking a wrecking ball to a glass house.

True I was thinking about this earlier. Problem is both Russia and china have birth rate problems too because of their own retarded cultures of being depressed nihilists and bug people respectively.

merely a fortnight until china collapses, trust Sessions

Xi will nuke Taiwan if it comes down to it.
Get shot by a Russian chad. Hohol scum.

Attached: 1658812057219979.png (680x680, 216.59K)

>NOOOOO YOU CANT POINT OUT THAT WE DESTROYED ONE THIRD OF OUR ECONOMY WITH RETARDED CENTRAL PLANNING.

Attached: chinkjanny.png (810x1080, 345.86K)

turks will invade china, enroll with a noble türkic bless name

Attached: turk name generator.jpg (1479x1315, 1.09M)

You mean 70% of all citizen owned wealth.

TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: 1655471137248.jpg (602x534, 169.08K)

Go for tank man 2.0

I do wish for the souls of the innocent people to not fall into the arms of satan. May those truly Good folks be lifted in Jesus Christ's Holy Name. Amen.

Also... May zionist Jew created communism end once and for all. ;)

>Business Basics
lel 2 more weeks

Attached: 1626595334394.png (1200x1030, 1.38M)

Attached: 1615419763397.gif (200x200, 2.26M)

That too

That´s hilarious coming from someone with a country with 14% inflation (and growing), 30 trillion debt (and growing), a colossal stock market bubble, and officially in recession after a second consecutive quarter GDP contraction.

It's urbanization. Children become a liability instead of labor.

Any day now I'm sure

Tip of the iceberg here. There's far more pain coming. Well deserved,

imagine not needing that much steel... ph wait we dont....Lmao

Why are "business" channels like this, man...

Attached: 1646514896433.png (719x583, 636.2K)

>the fact that country we're so economically intertwined with is collapsing means Chinkland is A ok
your whataboutism doesnt even make sense dumb chink.

Attached: my opinons.jpg (540x721, 59.56K)

pretty much, looks like commies going to have to machine gun and tank a bunch of people again.

how many atrocities like this will there be before the collapse? don't worry the west will keep records for you.

Attached: 1659089467241874.png (544x535, 522.67K)

Mutts: "I don´t feel so go Mr. Xi."

Attached: 1653087403096.gif (1600x970, 1.02M)

Attached: 2_more_weeks.gif (375x200, 1.67M)

If changland is in economic distress then a 'conflict' with burgerworld over Taiwan is probable to prop up both countries with war.

lmao how much fucking debt do you think chinks have?

the chinky banks failing is the reason for the protesting

The difference is that China is an industrial economy, while the US is a "services and finance" economy. Once the global economy collapses China will still have its factories, mines and processing plants. The US will have are some Marvel movies with gay characters and bankrupted Jewish "investment firms".

It's like there's no demand for proud fags and strong women.

>lmao how much fucking debt do you think chinks have?
A lot, but certainly not 300% of a debt to GDP ratio like the Muttoids.

Attached: vax--VAIDS.jpg (661x329, 66.01K)

Ive been reading the same headlines about China collapsing three times a week, every week, for the past 25 years.
Burgers are all mentally ill.

Reinder that they literally had a black swan aear out of nowhere in Tianenmen square last year

Attached: 0_THP_CHP_050921SLUG_5566JPG.jpg (1200x675, 80.22K)

Why is China financially collapsing?

Remember, Chang, the US thrives on war and has made its greatest strides as a result of war. China asking to get nuked will prop up the US industrial output more than anything in recent history, I truly hope Pelosi visits Taiwan and you Changs try and call the US' bluff and get nuked. Any day now. Your dump doesn't hold a candle to the US let alone any developed nation. Anyone whose actually physically been there will know this. You could've just civilized yourselves and been a great democratic superpower and help make the world a better place, but instead you'll be nuked back into the famine days, your people are the most subservient low-IQ people on the face of the earth,

Great to be unvaccinated!

>The difference is that China is an industrial economy
yes whose biggest market for its products is in the US dumb chink
>Once the global economy collapses China will still have its factories, mines and processing plants
Yea its subpar factories that rely on commodities from outside China to produce end products. The fact you even try to sit and pretend like china is in any way Autarkic is hilarious. you rely on the outside world just as much as the US albeit for different reasons.

Attached: ISHYGDDT.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

Not in israel

lmfao ok chang

>how many atrocities like this will there be before the collapse?
Send over Larry Silverstein

Attached: wtc7.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

Attached: 760e85e99e5b9dea058a622fa2b1b2cf.jpg (1000x1500, 454.1K)

Has pol finally been taken over by zhangs? Imagine chilling on pol of all places [spoiler]for 50 cents [/spoiler]

The Untied States loses wars against Vietnamese farmers and illiterate Afghani. And by the way, nukes fly both ways, moron.

Attached: Vietnam-and-Afghanistan.jpg (768x431, 41.86K)

Rock on, Rome.

China´s internal market is already three times bigger than its exports market. Exports to the US aren't even 5% of the total Chinese annual GDP.

Attached: 1657930398898.jpg (678x848, 127.33K)

I fucking wish, lol. It's going to be like big nothingburger like the Three Gorges Dam.

>retard Chang doesn't know that the definition of 'victory' is different from war to war
>thinks the US doesn't have the capability to prevent China from ever even being able to launch its nukes

if you cucks weren't shitting yourselves on the inside, you would've gone to war with the US already faggot. Begging for a good nuking.

" " loses " "

Thats nice you're still completely reliant on foreign exports to drive your industrial sector.

they keep kicking the can down the road pretty well, the latest fallout of the evergrande fraud is the banks stole people's money and are restricting withdrawals to like $20/week

hilarious how the commie system eventually passes the buck to the peasants after a bunch of fuckery

You live in fantasy world, future Chinese colony.

Attached: de.jpg (1100x619, 63.99K)