WIKIPEDIA REDEFINES "RECESSION" TO ALIGN WITH BIDEN REGIME

Are we living in Brave New World, 1984 or a combination of both?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 4.34.27 AM.png (606x638, 224.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

larrysanger.org/2020/05/wikipedia-is-badly-biased/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's normal, articles are always locked when something is currently happening. Meds, fucking schizophrenics.

Can't afford those Moshi, we're in a recession even as they raise interest rates and continue to debase the currency..

Attached: take your meds.jpg (852x245, 62.43K)

You can edit those articles that are locked, if you have a account and edited at least 2000 articles or something like that.
January 6th article was locked too, so is article about Trump. You need to take your fucking medication.

Why do jews think everyone has their illness?

>Semi-protected pages cannot be edited by unregistered users (IP addresses), as well as accounts that are not confirmed or autoconfirmed (accounts that are at least four days old and have made at least ten edits to Wikipedia).

Jews never lie, maybe i'm Jewish afterall.

and this right after they put up their annual "WE NEED SHEKELS" shilling

Wikipedia is unreliable for anything related to politics.

Welcome to City 17 citizen the current year is 1984 in our brave new world.

Is the streisand effect strong enough here to make this backfire? Who am I kidding they own all media.

this should not be surprising news to anybody
wikipedia explicitly rejects any source that can be falsified and favors "verified journalism" above all other sources
the moderation team has final say in what is truth on the site and they are proud about self-selecting for their own biases
even wikipedia's co-founder considers it to be little more than a propaganda machine
larrysanger.org/2020/05/wikipedia-is-badly-biased/

>it's your fault, goyim
>you're just not spending enough
>you have to spend ALL of your money if you want to fix the economy
>you will own nothing

Attached: If only you knew how bad things really are.jpg (350x360, 26.9K)

The pol-motivated edits were reverted and the article was locked from editing, I think.

Articles are usually locked to a state before edit wars, not after. Wikipedia was always lefty but this is another level of cucked

havent watched gattaca for years, need to re watch that

>tfw boomer teachers in high school warned us against ever using Wikipedia for anything but a summary of what you’re looking for because it’s edited by crazy losers and it’s true to this day
Don’t take it literally.

me too good idea going to do that tonight

>it’s not a recession when we do it!

Attached: 7ECFDC2B-E8DA-48C1-9DFB-DC7442689F94.png (774x809, 735.78K)

Just rewatched it a few weeks ago. It holds up beautifully