Whitepill me on women, I don't want to become a degenerate loner

Whitepill me on women, I don't want to become a degenerate loner.

Attached: zoomy.jpg (1440x1522, 184.61K)

If they like you and they're young enough you can mold them to your liking

some of them are nice, but most are whores.

They are modest and lovely and only think about marriage, fidelity and having a strong family with many many children.

Find a debit free virgin with no tattoos
Everything else is garbage

You're already here. It's already too late. I've had sex with five different women in my life. I haven't had sex once with anyone since I started browsing Any Forums. Strap in bucko the ride never ends

Attached: 1589059357779.png (840x854, 434.26K)

if you're on the internet looking for colored pills women aren't going to like you much

They become desperate once they hit the wall in their 30s. I wouldn't recommend dating them at that point but if you're desperate enough.

I met an 18 year old girl on Tinder. I was 28. I’m edgy, brooding, a little overweight. We clicked, enjoy the same things etc.

She was raised Christian but came to reject it, suits me fine as a pagan which she seems curious, earnest and eager to learn about.

I was her first.

They’re out there bud, and love can blossom. Sure, most people are fucking shit these days but they deserve each other.

Good gravitates to good, do the work of the gods and serve your folk, and they will guide your fates to what you truly deserve.

This is all true, and I really hope it can give you a little hope.

She’s fucking pretty too.

Attached: 692D7F8C-A21A-439C-9DFB-F2B39E3A257C.jpg (480x428, 53.56K)

Take the cerebral palsy pill fren

Attached: cerebralpalsypancakes.webm (462x270, 1.1M)

>she now has a kid and married

They are the only way to save the White race. Also, even if woman looks degenerate, you can still change her to the opposite if you are strong enough

There are way, way more NPC women out there than men. When guys are complaining about women they're really complaining about NPCs.

Once you accept that, it is easier to interact with them. The main reason guys are unhappy today is because they were given bluepills on women (feminist bullshit) and so their expectations of them are way too high. Accept them for what they are, act accordingly and you'll get your own NPC girl to do whatever with.

One thing is that, there is a point where women are too far gone. Like if a woman has spent more than a decade living a certain life (because she believed kike propaganda) accept it as a lost cause. When women start to hit the wall too you find they will be happy to pretend to change their views on things if it means they can find a provider. For that reason you should just have a max age in the early 20s since they are still salvageable (redpilling takes years but with the right amount of patience and network, you can turn it around it you do it gradually and don't sperg out and reveal your power level).

Yeah, I try to watch her vids and leave a like. She seems to appreciate views and comments.
No meanies! Now that Thug Bunny has passed, Charisse is one of the last pure souls left IMO.

Thanks.

i will have sex this evening, cope faggot

proof or larp

> /pol
> whitepill

Attached: 1657836501383.gif (245x285, 915.28K)

Walt JR's Ideal Wife

Sure you will Hans

Attached: random pig.jpg (960x430, 186.64K)

I started dating my wife when we were 16. Got engaged at 26.

Now we're 44 and have 3 kids. Oldest is 14. All really smart kids.

My wife is really smart with money, so I just make 100k a year and she does stuff with it. We own 5 properties, have savings, and we get to travel quit a bit.

We also do crazy shit that I don't tell people about.

Quite the ride.

I’m remarried and it’s working this time. Find a woman who is kind, first and foremost. They exist. Kind women exist. That’s my white pill.

Kill your dad, marry your mom.
The ancient greeks knew the secret

Have you never talked to a girl?

You need to find some ugly girl but calm, quiet, modest and hard working. It is low probability these kind of girls will cheat on you. If you find a girl who looks like supermodel, she will cheat on you 100%, sooner or later.

Ain't you the slovenian who posted last time about not wanting to be an incel?
If you're at this point it's over. I
m sorry

no, you are not pagan. stop this gay larp at once.
funny how all atheists turned to paganshit the moment everyone realized how embarassing athesists are.

I got nothing but blackpills for you, Janez. I'm 24 and I was a chud all my youth so I missed out on all opportunities with girls who were interested. I'm now a degenerate loner. I've learned a lot, but most of all, I've learned that life as a man is comically cruel. I don't even know where to begin...

For example, I lost my virginity to a prostitute at the age of 23. Been with a number of them since then, and I'm 24 now. You know what's funny about this? I was better looking than all of them. This sounds like I'm delusional, but I'm not. I'm in legit better shape than EVERY whore I PAID FUCKING MONEY TO FUCK!! They all catfish, are older, fatter, and seriously uninteresting, but they're earning incredible money by having sex. Non-prostitutes work in the office for greater than average pay while your fellow man is burning in the sun for pennies. Men make more than women on average because women are often homemakers living on their man's money. Half these guys are cucks who saved a hoe. I could go on, but I think you see the point. This civilization is a disaster, I'm not sure what keeps it going.

Attached: 1658615514294324.jpg (640x360, 26.16K)

Waste of time

Just never get married or let one live with you.
That's it, they'll beat down your door as long as they're interested and no longer. Why would you even want them after their mind starts to wander anyway? They're only good for sex while the pussy is new.

If you link your finances to one or give up your career focus for one you're fucked as soon as they change their mind. Better to just be lonely and focused until the next one comes along.

That's literally it. Never give a woman any influence over your destiny.
If they're attractive they will have 10-10000+ beta orbiters on social media undermining your relationship ever day by whispering in her ear to magnify your every flaw and telling her she could do better.

You know how celebrity relationships hardly ever lasted in history? Well now every woman with a cell phone has the same kind of celebrity.

>but muh kids
You'll probably end up being a baby daddy anyway if she has any and doesn't just murder them in her womb. Skip the divorce and go straight to that step if you want them, look at Elon Musk.
Modern women are garbage in the US. If you're really from somewhere else and not on VPN you might have a shot but keep them off cell phone and social media.

Find a woman who is hyperfixated & obsessed with you.

They’re not so bad in moderation and if they respect ground rules.

If you have a good face, is tall and outgoing there is a fair chance that you find a decent wife/girlfriend one day.

Have fun with women, that is what they are here for.
The ones who are still there after the fun want something more.
Examine them, see what they are, who are her friends, family.

Some women can be nasty and that are the stories you hear on the internet. Some man can be nasty and those are the stories women tell to each other.

Always say what you want from women, sometimes you can be direct sometimes playful, if she doesn't want that it's cool there are other women.

It's important to remember that there are other women, that will keep you sane.
With always knowing there are other women you can truly be yourself without thinking that if you lose that one girl there will be no other, you can truly be you and believe me women want that.
If she cannot bend you even if she says she doesnt like something you do she likes even more that you don't bend to what she says.

>Whitepill me on women
About one in a million is decent.

Basically if u have something to offer u will find a fitting woman but if ur average and have nothing interesting going on I gotta wait ur turn

things are different in other countries :D
Nothing against Mexico but it is what it is...