Mass Rape By American Troops In Russia And China

Retarded Ukrainians think Russian troops are raping their women. Maybe there are a few isolated cases, but your msm is lying to you for the most part. If America invades Russia or China, there would be a mass rape of women and children, including prepubescent boys. The niggers would be most of the raping, and the pedophile sympathizers in the US military leadership would permit their fervent homosexual troops to rape elementary school boys.

Attached: lgbt_usa_military.jpg (780x520, 134.36K)

dibs on the sideways pussy when we deploy to China

take your meds, freak of society

Julian Assange revealed a lot of the covered up atrocities of the US military. Edward Snowden revealed how the US intelligence community spies on every American and has no respect for individual privacy. Of course US troops would rape Russian and Chinese children.

It's true. Stop sucking American Oligarch dick and you might actually get somewhere in your half-ass political hobby.

Attached: 1659021683014129 zelenski dance.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

Attached: 1658996002201292 1646495411046.jpg (1024x719, 109.78K)

Nobody cares about some monkey in iraq

If I'm not going to care about a monkey in Iraq, then I'm not going to care about your pussy ass. I hope a nigger fucks you anus.

Attached: 2142sxp5m0mz.jpg (426x683, 41.36K)

Arabs have some potential. They share a bit of blood with Europeans. There's really only somewhere between 20,000 to 25,000 years of separation between us. Compare that to the likely 200,000 years of separation between literally everybody else and niggers.

Attached: al_khwarizmi.png (735x985, 1.27M)

And yes, I know Al-Khwarizmi was actually Iranian.

>I care about some random cum dumpster who got pasted in carmageddon
Simp

Stage Three of Vatnig cope
Bargaining

>I
I don't see a swedish flag on your comment. Go paki up your bags and fall off this board.

why did america give soviet union nuclear weapons? is it because america needs europe to always fight an unwinnable war on two fronts?

uh-huh

Soviets probably had spies in the US who managed to acquire some info on their nuclear weapons development. Also, they got tons of German scientists to work for them who were previously employed to work on developing nuclear weapons for Germany. Had Germany had a few more years, they would've gotten tactical nukes.

See
Stop supporting the American oligarchy this doesn't pertain to you Hans. I'm pretty sure you have plenty of cock to choke on in Germany already. Why do you need cross the pond for some more?

Bump.

Attached: lgbt_usa_military_generals.jpg (600x400, 73.11K)

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

JUDE 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

You can't rape the willing.

>Maybe there are a few isolated cases

How to say that you know literally nothing about eastern Europe without saying that directly.

>If America invades Russia or China, there would be a mass rape of women and children
And why should anyone care? Its not like they are humans

You can convince children that they're just playing a type of game and get them to "consent" to sex, but you're just being a manipulative groomer who should be executed at that point.