Italybros

What are the repercussions of picrel?

Attached: 1658979807739.png (1238x1216, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italians are like jews, everybody who met an italian can tell you that. We literally just think about ourselves, will scam you, same swarthoid faces

wtf is erfurt jews

Impossibile. Jews are highly intelligent, terroni have the same IQ as goats

Ancient DNA study on medieval Jews from Erfurt, Germany.

Only the ones that escaped the Rollercauster. Their middle eastern variant are arab-tier retards

erfurt is a lil ass town now and never was of any significance how can this have any dna impact on anything?

Jews are cretins, manipulative cretins.

Think about it, they're so fuckin stupid that whenever they kvetch and whine they'll come up with the most retarded bullshit you ever heard, not even a monopoly on media makes people believe them.

They're similar to modern Jews. Although with variable Middle Eastern and Eastern European ancestry.

>he says while paying for my shit

>italians are like jews
In that you can guarantee they'll always be a criminal

jews have always been italic rape babies
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

They're Italic-Slavic-Arab mutts, basically what Jews intend to turn most Italians into over a few generations.

that was not my question or direction. how can a lil part (jews) of a relatively little group (erfurtonians) by itself have any impact, measurable, to a greater population (jews) and why do you start tracking at an complete arbitrary insignificant point in time and place as anchor point to call them finally erfurt jews? this is how antropological dna is done? this is a complete joke, no? it is. this is fictional point, fictional time domain, to then anchor them further and give group clear identification for further trace. you started with two fictional varibles. wtf is this hihihihihi. can you follow me? this is a complete joke

what happend before aribitrary chosen point in time and aribitrary chosen geographical location? they landed at erfurt airport in back back in the day but forget about it just lets start there? hehehehehe

So after the destruction of the temple they came to Rome and began to subvert and eventually mixed?

Why do you think kiketianity proliferated?
Just before the collapse of Rome
What a cohencidence

>jews highly intelligent
Will this meme ever end

Attached: cat_005.jpg (905x881, 266.42K)

how large is 'erfurt jews' dna group in relative terms to overall jews dna?
how many other similar groups they identify as similar to 'erfurt jews' in overall jewish dna? like 5? or more like 50000?
this is complete bollocks man all to larp as group with historical connection to group out of fictional book to keep fiction rolling. lol. i almost feel bad for them if you paint yourself in such corner by desperation. not almost feel bad - i feel seriously bad for them. this is soul crushing for them
>erfurt jews
>will look into this more deeply and serious one day

Italians have always been jews.

Jews aren't intelligent.
They're just really good at lying. They should, it's their culture, and they've been doing it for a really long time.
They also did it and made themselves rich off of your ancestors.
For generations already so far.