At first I was pro-Russia

but the testicle snipping video has convinced me of a few things
>Russians are the niggers of Europe
>Russian border states aka “The Butthurt Belt” have wvery reason to hate these niggers
>I’m an American wtf do I really know about Russians?

Sorry I previously shilled for Russia Ukie and Nato bros, please eradicate these fucking mongrels.

Attached: 0BF489B3-AE92-40FB-8295-B40A8DBC86EE.jpg (828x782, 93.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/apocalypseos/status/1519869540389191680
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One video convinced you ? Nigger this was done hundred times by both Russians and Ukrainians.

Russia is in Europe and Asia retarded low IQ shill LMFAO AHAHAHAHAH
EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING GEOGRAPHICALLY CHALLENGED RETARD

he's right. at least ukies record their war crimes in 240p.

Weird, I thought americans loved trannies

east texan here, im glad i never publicly supported russia. from day one i thought, hopefully these two pseudowhite shitholes wipe themselves out but yea this video really demonstrated that russia is cartel tier. even the sandnigger muslims are more respectable than russians/cartelspics/rapeniggers

TRANSPHOBIC much?
When white health experts are doing this to teenagers it's stunning and brave, but when a marginalized minority does it , it's "savage an barbaric"
Check your racism, bigot.
#stop asian hate

Attached: 1659085820951702.jpg (1000x1000, 141.38K)

This one really broke me. There was also the video of the Russian soldiers shooting some unarmed security guards in the back after releasing them from an investigation. That was really fucked up too and I imagine if there were footage of American soldiers doing such things I would still feel disgusted by it.

Even blacks aren’t as cruel and sadistic as Russians, they’re truly subhuman

russian rats will be seen as nigger tier from now on.

A Ukrainian doctor made a video saying that all Russian POWs ought to be castrated.
Castration is therefore on the table

oh wow a third world nigger tier brazilian doesnt see anything wrong with russian butches WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED

>''the testicle snipping video''
what

>literally some fake ukr propaganda
Good riddance, soiboi.

Gets past all the filters

>A Ukrainian doctor made a video saying that all Russian POWs ought to be castrated.
This. Ukies are war criminals.

Both sides have been committing war crimes since the start. The difference is that bad things will probably happen to these Russians whereas Ukrainians who kneecap POWs are celebrated as heroes in the west.

You cut cock skin from babies and chemically castrate adolescents.
Why the outrage?

>I’m an American wtf do I really know about Russians?
Yeah bro. The russians will just totally leave you alone if you just ignore them. Even in America.

Attached: 8054.jpg (499x388, 50.44K)

>Ukrainians who kneecap POWs are celebrated as heroes in the west
This too. Ukies literally stab people in the eye on camera and kneecap prisoners and OP doesn't care.

yeah bro, the world is black and white, just like your le epic marvel movies.

Your country sodomized sandniggers POW for years on end and forced them to suck eachothers dicks and fuck eachother in the ass. You need your balls snipped too for clutching your pearls over this shit.

im white and uncut. fuck niggers (thats you) and fuck baby mutilators

Nah shill, you never supported Russia.

Ukraine is/was literally the poorest nation in Europe.
It's been 5 months and the capital stands. That kinda tells you a lot about what kind of country Russia is.

Isis was beheading POW’s and recording the executions. How much footage did you see of Americans returning evil for evil?

Being a pro-russian westerner is a sign that you just hate just the currently establishment so much that you'll blindly oppose them without any critical thinking.

The only reasons for this war were for Russia's selfpreservation because their society was going to shit and this was their last chance for glory.

I get that the globos pushed Ukraine hard cause they are technically a US 'ally'. But really if you were against this war you shouldn't care who wins it won't have much effect on you. Being pro-either side is stupid imo. It's kinda like the Palestine/Israel conflict, like who actually gives a fuck if the jews or muslims win.

>War propaganda, how does it work?

someone post the video

russian nigger cant stop thinking about genital mutilation....

russia is literally invading the country next door to them, how is this not vile or stupid?

How quickly people forget when it suits their agenda.
The Russian was doing that Ukrainian a favor, all their women fled the country.

np user, from here on out just remember russia is a multi-racial federation and those border states are single race White nation. always defend White nations from the mystery meat horde.

White people know how to use punctuation, Jamal Hernandez MacGregor

Is that xi Jinping? Aka winnie the pooh

this 1000%

This is a fucking gay retard speaking, not a video of someone having their balls cut.

Thank god your goverment will never allow to see it.

>the testicle snipping video
WTF Russia supports trans right?! Based

>They wuz framed
>They dindu nuffin

>guantanomo.mp4
>drone_strikes_civilians_in_mideast_HQ.mp4

Nooooo please don't leave our cause it's so important for us that you stay on our side.
What can we do to make this right for you??

You are a complete retard. First because you was pro Russian (Jewish colony). Second, because you are making assumptions about all Russians based on one chink from Russia. Sage

Wow this really makes me want to participate in a child drag show, kill someone trying to sell oil without USD, and consume copious amounts of corn syrup. NATO NWO niggers really was da good guys... buying bugs right now.

legalize gay marriage

gib gas nao, russki. well forget about that video then

Individuals aren't countries

found the alex jones fanboy ass sniffer

But they are doing it for the white race!!!1!1!1!

Attached: 1658786146288769.jpg (620x1024, 140.9K)

Stop letting your brown people kill white people and disfigure their genitalia.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

I don't care if you burn somebody to death, or piss on a corpse, or do all sorts of nasty torturous shit like cutting off eyeballs or beheading. Go ahead, rape a woman. That's war.

But cutting off a POW's genitals is not war. It is barbarity. It is the lowest form of barbarity.

Ask any Italian. They remember what happened in WWII, in Ethiopia. Italy, a fascist country, decided to use chemical weapons for the first time on Ethiopians, and why? Because they cut off the genitals of a downed Italian pilot.

This almost made Hitler abandon Italy because he hated chemical weapons. It was that serious. You just don't fuck with a man's balls like that. Ever

you will never be white

should have just read a history book
everyone who had to fight an invasion from Russia into western places, From Aetius and Theoderich, to the ones who fought the mongol storms, to Hitler

they all called them Mongoloid child raping cannibals, and not one of them lied

looks another successful psyops with some staged or fake material (like that video of soldiers marauding or the news about Russian soldiers raping children or anything that moves)

hohols and co. are projecting what they've been doing themselves
and called for it since March:
zero chances that anyone from Russian military would do such an atrocity, let alone make evidence implicating himself, even from Chechen battalion, as unlike someone doing this on Ukraine's side, in Russia there would be massive consequences for him

take note pol, this is a real americans take on things. any american flag supporting russia is either a russian or an incel.

by any chance anyone have this testicle snipping vid

asking for a friend

Attached: 1659057548386751.jpg (320x597, 54.73K)