AMERICANS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?

Ware (right, playing in the NFL, and inset), 41, is accused of murdering Taylor Pomaski (left), 29, who was last seen at a house party on on April 26 last year, Harris County District Attorney's Office announced Thursday. The grand jury also charged Ware with tampering with her corpse. He will face 15 years to life in prison if he is convicted. Pomaski's remains were found in December and formally identified three months ago.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11060209/Former-NFL-TE-Kevin-Ware-indicted-murder-ex-girlfriend.html

Attached: chrome_NQQsqiMFpW.png (984x815, 1.22M)

KEEP CRYING JEUROPEAN KIKE UR REINDEER GAMES ARE WRAPPING UP, SANDNIGGER.......

>be coalburner
>relaxed
>paid toll
nothing to see here

Texans are proud of using white pussy to entice the most talented Black football players.

Meanwhile
Countless pedophiles running the countries, enforcing tyrannical orders, erasing morals, stripping freedoms
>Hurrrr i think I'll kill some girl that affects literally nothing for mankind

What tampering?

>I put the ape in rape

Attached: 20220729_210609.png (162x200, 39.55K)

HOLY AMERICAN MURDERING NIGGER MONKEY HAPPENING
MANY SUCH CASES

God, imagine how meaty his cock is. That woman was lucky.

probably tried cutting her up or something

Attached: 1643971627328.jpg (639x286, 73.49K)

she's got that niggerlover face

Changs why are you like this?

Attached: 1635148141158.png (741x548, 503.83K)

I can't seem to find anything on the gory details :(

They are bringing the elite of Africa the sons of presidents and so on. The half nig babies will be sent back to Africa though.
Obviously the idea is to have these as a ruler caste or so the idea goes. I’m not sure it would work out they are nigs after all.

Nigga looks like he could be anything from 16 to 40 years old.

>coalburner killed by coal

Attached: 1652634598318.png (1536x1571, 1.2M)

"Americans"

Attached: Toll Paid.jpg (1200x900, 95.59K)

yep thats the toll and it sounds like she has paid in full

>Millionaire Athlete
Black crime is an economic issue btw lmao

Toll Status: Paid (in full)

> 15 years

Blacks have probably killed more Polish American women this year alone than all the murders in Poland in a full year...
They are murdering the entire white population slowly and nobody is doing anything about it. This guy is going to be out of jail and still be able to kill again. I've seen others get as little as 4 years in jail for killing a pregnant woman.

>to life

>tampering with her corpse
wtf does that mean?