Now that the dust has settled on covid 19

Can we all agree that the vaccine is worse than the virus and all of you people who took the vaxx are now tainted?
1/100 people who got vaccinated were then hospitalized with one of the following symptoms
>Chest pains/heart attack
>swelling in the legs from lack of blood flow
>persistent abdominal (belly) pain from internal bleeding
>severe and persistent headaches, blurred vision, or other neurological symptoms from an aneurysm
>tiny blood spots under the skin from Endiocarditis/Vasculitis
health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/approved-vaccines/safety-side-effects

Attached: 1647731875381.jpg (519x533, 93.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3I3-KTJbtY
web.archive.org/web/20210510044129/https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-05/210305-Authorisation-to-supply-administer-COVID-vaccine-No2-Aus-Defence-Force.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Australian government is actually paying people compensation because of this vaxx and no one is talking about it kek 1/100 people are getting vaxx compensation from their new life long medical conditions and i am sure that number will only grow in the coming years.

So don't get it. What's the problem? You're free.

So to the 1/100 people, was your life long medical condition worth giving saving Grandma from the 1/10,000 chance of dying so she could live another 5 years?

I would say the about of adverse reactions are about 0.0fuckall %.

You antivaxers are becoming cringe.

>less than 1% report visiting a doctor or emergency department after being vaccinated.
Oh wow that is one in one hundred.
Oh well, anyway.

Attached: 1658823289590644m.jpg (1024x771, 75.29K)

i'm not anti vaxx though, I would have taken the vaxx developed by the Queensland university.
Imagine trusting a company like Pfizer though, what were they famous for before covid again?
Right killing hundreds of children intentionally to try and make their drug look better.

>5 years
You mean 6 months.
All the old farts who died were supposed to die within 6 months anyway.

Nah 55% report no side effects.
45% report one or more side effects.
1% visit a doctor or hospital for side effects.

They state it very clearly in the link provided.

>44% report adverse effects
Just wait, the hospital visits will rise when people finally get diagnosed with Endiocarditis/Vasculitis

Even a 0.01% adverse reaction rate is worse than covid so why risk it. I mean the 'vaccine' doesn't even prevent covid lol

They're all going to die on this hill. I keep telling them. The chance of hospitalization from covid is nowhere near 1% overall.

Generally takes a few years to get diagnosed with Endiocarditis/Vasculitis, the blood bursting under your skin they cause is hard to catch and harder to understand as something serious if you were not looking for it

Attached: 392_vasculitis_slide_42_springer_high.jpg (1200x591, 1.21M)

This was my argument the entire time and I was told "That's a fucked up way to think"
Another question I'd ask was "We shut down the economy, how many millions of people are you willing to impoverish so that old people don't have to quarantine?"

Btw the survival rate of someone with Endiocarditis/Vasculitis that was caught late with the condition is around 57% it is about 75% if caught within the first 6 months.
So at best 25% of vaxxies could die, i bet it is blamed on fatty food kek

Not to mention the immune system damage, the negative effects on male and female fertility.

Normies are going to hang politicians from lamp poles.

>I would have taken the vaxx developed by the Queensland university.
Why? Covid is a joke unless you're about to die.

day of the rope will be hilarous

clown world is unreal i can't believe the pollies actually let the company that killed children to boost profit margins in 2011 poison most of the planet.

Attached: 1647657351072.gif (512x512, 1.26M)

cuz it was developed by competent scientists be like taking a tetanus shot.

They're still encouraging six month olds to get vaccinated. I don't think they understand that they are going to be eaten alive. They can't cover this up everyone knows someone injured by the vaccine and the immune system damage seems to be long term tested at 9 months. Everyone knows vaccinated couples struggling to get pregnant.

>here comes the pain.
youtube.com/watch?v=m3I3-KTJbtY

Attached: 1627037928820.jpg (1125x1134, 146.49K)

Competent scientists know it's impossible to make a vaccine with sterilising immunity for a coronavirus.

This was much more than incompetence, it was malice.

I convinced my mom to get vaccinated because I'm sick of dealing with her and I thought she would be dead by now. It's been over a year and all that's happened is she has some weird condition in her foot that she may need surgery for. When does she die?

-sudden or unusual itchiness
-a sudden or unusual widespread rash

wait a minute

Attached: vaxxionaire.png (1056x610, 66.96K)

At least your government flat out admitted it's poison.

web.archive.org/web/20210510044129/https://www.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-05/210305-Authorisation-to-supply-administer-COVID-vaccine-No2-Aus-Defence-Force.pdf

Attached: Australia_poison.png (581x150, 36.59K)

Exactly, most flu vaccines just give you a taste of the virus so when you catch it your immune system works better.

>The vaccine is 95% effective in preventing infection.
The vaccine is 100% effective on preventing death.
>The vaccines haven't killed everyone who took them, bet you anti vaxxers feel stupid now.

You know what, I do.

Attached: 1650775492778.jpg (473x338, 66.29K)