Any Forums went from seething over antifa commies in the west to shilling for actual communism from the east

>Any Forums went from seething over antifa commies in the west to shilling for actual communism from the east
yeah i'm sure it's totally organic

Attached: 19.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Nigger

most of pol is nigger cattle that support the opposite of whatever normies do

You need to go back

Ukraine is the most corrupt and Jewish country imaginable.

even more than Israel, there is a saying "Ukrainian was born, the Jew cried"

>frog poster
>1pbtid
>Russia is communist
Fields all day

I hope China nukes Taiwan when Pelosi visits, then again she more than likely won’t due to Joe Biden’s unbeknownst love for his bug gook overloads. The Jew safeguards Chang.

i hope we nuke the chinks, i fucking hate those commie bugs

there are glowniggers on all sides user.
>nato
>russia
>israel
>chinese
>middle east

always is, always will be

Attached: 1650472465691.png (506x594, 521.89K)

what do you think his thoughts would be on russia sending violent niggers and mudslimes into ukraine to kill whites?

I don't care, as long as they start practicing traditional communism, as in.... redistribute the wealth of the 1% Jew oligarchy, cutting all aid to Isabel and make sure it is reinvested into american/economy people and it's infrastructures.

Also demand Israel return everything that's been given to them since WW2 and paying reps to families who's victims were in USS liberty and 9/11....or force them to.

Justice must be served

Economics are less important than nationalism and reverence for tradition. I'm natsoc and would much rather live in a socially traditional commie or lolbert country than canada as it is right now. That being said, I think Russia being a based trad nationalist utopia is kind of a meme and anyone unironically shilling for them is retarded. At the same time, a gradual transition of global power from west to east will probably be better for the west in the long run because we might have to actually start taking politics seriously again and ditch all of the niggerfaggot shit in order to catch up. If we don't do that we will see western countries become genuine third world shit holes, which may also be better in the long run because it's much more difficult to manipulate a chaotic society like that. Basically my point is that there are a lot of different factors at play and just mindlessly picking team 1 or team 2 is stupid.

>and make sure it is reinvested into american/economy people and it's infrastructures.
that's impossible under communism, the elites funnel the money into their own pockets to escape the horrific nature of communist poverty and then silence anyone that points it out

it happens all the time with chinks: they endlessly build useless shit to prop up GDP but very little of it gets finished or used, because the companies that get given the money pocket it and then disappear; naturally the pay each other off to avoid anyone doing anything about it

so you end up with a very cheaply build (mostly unfinished) apartment building and the elites get richer

I do too, hopefully we’ll see some POWs

Attached: 34B93C3F-97EF-43BE-8789-A4F4AC67B62D.jpg (1920x1080, 265.6K)

bongaland deserves to be nuked, dont care if it is nazis or commies

we all deserve it really, but some more than others

Any Forums went from understanding western leaders are the bad guys who lie about absolutely everything to continuing to understanding western leaders are the bad guys who lie about absolutely everything. Completely consistent meanwhile you expect me to suddenly start rooting for the EU and the UN lmao.

>This
Many such cases
Best example was 2020
>COVID begins
>the media tells everyone to NOT wear masks because muh health workers need them
>Go on Any Forums
>Countless threads of retards telling everyone to wear and stockpile masks
>Retarded niggers are buying biohazard suits and posting them on Any Forums
>Suddenly mask are plentiful and the media want everyone to wear them
>Go on Any Forums
>Countless threads for the next 2 years about how wearing a mask is communism or some shit
Conclusion: Any Forums are retarded contrarians

>not understanding that every government and politician lies

I'm sorry to hear that about you, hopefully you grow up soon