Economical Enslavement

Hi Any Forums, can somebody PLEASE explain me what exactly the economic slavery is?

I can't find enough information on the (((internet))) which is not surprising and I don't know what exactly it means, if someone could redpill me about it i'd be very greatful. Share any redpills that you've got, books about this topic or links to threads that explain what it is

Attached: Economic Enslavement.jpg (1080x1080, 174.05K)

Lose the meme flag and then we'll talk.

fpbp

>muh meme flag B@@@@@@@@@@@D
No or else i'll get attacked :(

Plus, you probably don't know anything about it

fixed it

Attached: 4chan-economy.jpg (3464x3464, 965.46K)

>fixed it
No you didn't, goy :/

Read a book about it.

>read a book!
Recommend one maybe :/

where do i begin

does it start at the educational system that 90% is a waste of time and easily devours one third of your life to end up will a degree drowning in debt before you even leave START

is it an job industry that demands and promotes a truly harrowing work life balance that will kill you promoting a culture that will kill you that will give high blood pressure that will give arthritis that will make you a high risk of stroke or heart attack while at the same time never paying enough to live or even survive

is it the msms that push this narrative of hard work pays off and most people genuinely believe this "bruh just put your back into it bruh get that grind" when in reality you will work 100 hours a week and end up with a laundry list of health problems most fatal all the while keeping ya angry about shit that wont effect you irl

or is the big pharma that makes mad BANK of all of the above a culture that makes you will wear you down and breaks you down and they are there to give you your fix and enough accelerants depressives and ssri's to keep you so zonked your a good little slave unable and just enough medical attention to keep you productive just a few more years

bruh i can go on

Attached: 1659035439092302.jpg (708x697, 99.71K)

i am not going to check nor do grammar checks this is 4 chan not a printing house

I think it's implying that being too retarded to avoid those things means those things are responsible for your problems. Seems like a standard leftist/female meme of avoiding personal responsibility for everything.

>i can go on
Well continue or go back to /x/

>grammar
Don't worry babe, this isn't an exam, no one cares, I understood everything you said

Basically we tell Americans they need to be successful and that they’re already #1 so they work hard and get no free healthcare, then we spend all the money they generate on warfare so we can spend all our money on free stuff and live like kings for nothing. We Jews have been running this scam for ages.

Attached: D3BEF21F-4D8A-4958-9380-CE6661CAC899.jpg (899x900, 379.68K)

>we
Hmmm.....

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)

Money bitch

Lose the memeflag and we'll talk

Let me explain
>federal reserve lowers interest rates
>gets everyone spending and going into debt
>massive "consumption economy", people working in service careers
>capital investment becomes unprofitable, manufacturing flees
>debt piling up
>human beings becoming obese and cultureless slugs as they consume too much
>can't raise interest rates because consumption economy would collapse, and manufacturing economy is gone
>everyone wastefully consooming the scarce resources of the earth
>little investment in science, technology
>people working endless hours to keep the gears of the consumption hamster wheel rolling
>most jobs are literally useless, just feeding into the excess consumption machine
>working less, and consuming less, would actually help people more
>can't stop working because of debt
>can't raise interest rates because of debt
>even the government is in trouble, heading towards financial collapse
welcome to the debt based economy. If we lived within our means, we could cut working hours in half for everyone, consume less, and have a much higher scientific/research output.

is it a property industry designed to be undoable it was not always like this go back to the 50-60s even up the 80s you could buy a house easily and pay off the mortgage in a reasonable time frame my parents house cost them 14k in the 80s your medium house price in america after ww2 was $3000 adjust that for inflation thats $60k but now your easily looking at 300k-600k would could of been paid off in 4-10 years will now take you your entire adult life hope you dont mind being it literal debt for literally 40-50 years it is literally undoable

or is it the level of brainwash people will defend our modern hellscape "minimum wage was never designed to be liveable" or "you need to make more money" let me just drop a fat ass bomb right now you live in the first time in recorded history where minimum is not enough you go back to 40s-50s-60s or further back you can raise a family own a house and live a decent life on minimum wage you live in the first era where your needs are not met even if you work 60-70-100 hours a week and the argument of "muh just make more money muh get a better job muh work harder" these are the useful idiots that promote an economic system that literally does not work and kills and destroys and denies the bare essentials to the vast majority but "bruh just work harder that will fix it"

and whats even worse is you live in the first era where even doing all of this "Working harder/longer and so on" does not pay off

you live in a truly bizarre world of slaves who think they are free they have debts accumulating into the half a million easily all the while claiming freedom and "i can do what i want yada im free" NO YOU AINT YOUR A FUCKING DEBT SLAVE and will have to work the next 40-60 years of your life away to pay that all off but of course you are free arent you forget all that you owe to the banks your "free" we promote this weird lifestyle of debt maxing and claiming freedom in the process also ..........

Attached: think about it.jpg (605x742, 86.32K)

There's 2 things to comment on here.

First, the IQ bell curve.
When technology gets more complex, people with higher IQ are more in demand. People with lower IQ are no longer needed to provide unskilled labor, because we have machines for that. So basically, vast swaths of our population are no longer useful. That's why you're seeing wealth accumulate upwards today, and why life is growing increasingly difficult for people on the bottom. It doesn't help that there's vast immigration, which provides even more people in these IQ bands, thus crushing the price of their labor even more. Supply rises, demand falls.

Anything that can be done with mutli-form production comes down for everyone. Videogames, movies, sneakers, everything. But things with a highly fixed supply, such as education, housing, medical care....etc. is where the poor are forced to bid against the rich and come up short. That's where the difference is made, those key fixed-supply items. That's why if you can subsidize someone for those items specifically (as we are doing for immigrants) you can totally exempt them from this social trend.

----

Second, understand that the banking system is directly connected to the housing market. The housing market is a vast asset market that banks invest much of their loans into. The "return" they get on their loan is the annual rent payment. The rent you pay on your house is determined by local supply and demand conditions. But banks have an incentive to keep pushing money into the market, until the price of a house rises, such that the annual rent payment they receive roughly equals the mortgage rate. The mortgage rate is set by the central bank, effectively.

For example, let's say the mortgage rate is 5%
The local rent in an area is $50k a year.
The bank has an incentive to keep dumping money in the housing market, until the price of the house is $1 million. Thus your rent payment represents a perfect 5% return.

see how that works?

little fun fact the word "mortgage" translate from old french to "dead pledge" let that sink in

so after all of this even even even even even even even if you forget everything i have just told you and "get that grind nigga" and "get that bread" and you toil away and you work your ass off and go full goy toy and take your ssris and zonk your brain out and get your 3 monthly check ups because your killing yourself eating shit because you dont have the brain power left to eat right after working for noseberg 12 hours-15 hours a day drinking yourself into oblivion and toiling the days away in a mind numbing concoction of hangover and enough legal and illegal drugs to kill ten house cats and you "get that bread nigga"

its.........................................................still not enough the cost of living crisis we are living in that and the inflation that we will live for years with makes everything you have just done pointless but hey "your a productive member of society"

oh did you plan on becoming a parent well hope you dont mind never being there for your kids because your working your back into oblivion nor the mother will be their for them because shes working aswell into oblivion so you have a young stranger in the house getting brainwashed by zog at school and groomed while working and you were never there and your kid eating shit aswell and to top it off getting brainwashed and groomed again online
WHAT AN AMAZING LIFE

Attached: fuck me.gif (540x240, 3M)

i understand the bell curve and all that but let me just say one thing

what ya plan do to with the literal billions in all countries that are no longer needed due to advanced production techniques/encroaching automation and whatnot i understand where your coming but now we're dealing with too many people simply not enough "high tech" jobs nowhere near enough

Attached: 1658839892529705.jpg (820x834, 95.13K)

the banking and whatnot housing supply demand and so on is truly rigged when ya have black rock and others buying up entire cities worth of houses creating artificial shortages

Meme flags are like women, I just can’t take them seriously even if they have a valid point.

Two solution
1) Give them money
This is a bad idea, because they'll grow fat and lazy, and become the ultimate welfare whores.
2) Limit technologies to create work
This is a good idea, because life remains competitive and interesting, so the gene pool remains healthy over time. Also, by choosing which technologies to limit, you can create interesting societies. A steampunk society, a slow moving river-fishing society, a pirate society.....whatever you want! You can create it. Overall however, you should structure the culture, rather than producing goods and services, instead to producing people. Producing people of certain types, certain breeds, certain cultures. That should be the aim here. Not one standard type either, we'll have hundreds, perhaps thousands of cultural groups. A great diversity of humanity. It'll be an interesting world, where humans are preserved and live on.