Say goodbye to your beautiful bridge, ruskies

say goodbye to your beautiful bridge, ruskies

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 11-52-50 The US Congress Declares the Need to Transfer ATACMS to Ukraine Democrats and Republicans Support the Decision Defense Express.png (882x1170, 580.89K)

Here goes my gas bill. Thanks America.

goodbye prisoners

>Here goes my gas bill. Thanks America.
No worries fren, the nuke war will keep you warm for centuries

Russia is fucked holy shit.

>the nuke war will keep you warm for centuries
Let grandpa Biden press that fucking button. End this suffering.

Children of the Atom lead the way

They have now learned to intercept XimXerMars salvo. Single missile is easier.

Oh look, yet ANOTHER wunderwaffe that'll surely turn the tide of the war. Are we brushing the HIMARS system under the rug this quick? Just like the foreign volunteers, NATO instructors, AZOV supermen, american drones, turkish drones, howitzers and man-portable anti-armour weapons?

Attached: 1629751426933.png (384x390, 209.74K)

You don't seem to understand
Russia is fucked. America is getting involved. This is a declaration of war from the USA on Russia. What else would you call it

NOT THE MONEY LAUNDERING COUNTRY

>wunderwaffe
it's just normal modern military equipment, so yea to the russian army it does seem like a wunderwaffe

What makes this any different than when you fat fucks sent instructors, howitzers, drones and volunteers?

Attached: 1514611943484.png (499x513, 283.15K)

HIMARS completely stopped Russia's (snail pace) advance. This is for pushing them back and eventually genocdicing them.

>Russia is fucked.
no they're not you stupid faggot. you said that when le ebin sanctions blah blah blah and they're doing just fucking fine economically. they can also just launch a fucking NUCLEAR WEAPON any time they please.

they arent sand niggers in the middle east you stupid reddit faggot. either way, it's all a jewish scam. NWO, reduce the population, kill the goy, etc etc.

Attached: 1647832859760.png (1728x1728, 2.84M)

>range of up to 190 miles (300 km)
that's a good range

That's a good one, Jitske. There's indeed a lot of separatist troops fighting with world war-era bolt-action rifles. It's beyond me why, though - ruskies would have you believe that they voluntarily took it up due to its iconic nature and to free up proper guns for frontline use. LPR and DPR sources say they picked up the old rifle because of weapon shortages.

I think ukrainees start targeting Russian mainland with those....more juicy targets. Good....Blow up Moscow.

Guys, you do realize the government is basically depleting all their munitions right at a time when civil war sentiment is on a sharp incline.

Mutually assured destruction, if they launch nukes they will get nuked

I thought nuclear winters were cold. I'm starting to get the impression the Jews want their religious apocolypse though. They claimed THEIR savior was here earlier this year.

Cope

they could nuke kiev and nothing would even happen
dont believe me, wait two more weeks

no
no they aren't, there will be a military coup in America before there is direct confrontation with Russia. It would be treasonous to take actions leading to the death of every American through aggressive actions against Russia. Ukraine will continue to die and rot in their trenches with well wishes from congressmen that are fully corrupted and blackmailed by the military industrial complex.

Someone better declare war at this point, so fucking bored of this conflict.
If the goal is to bankrupt and destroy western economies and quality of life by all means print 6 quadrillion dollars and keep mailing weapons of jewish peace.

Ever heard of Tzar bomb?

>there will be a military coup in America before there is direct confrontation with Russia
A good chunk of America is okay with shredding The Bill of Rights, but those that are opposed are often caught up with Cold War, anti-Communist mindset (not that anti-Communist is bad). The majority of people would be happy to kill Russia if it meant obeying the government from the side of the left, or killing the red menace from the side of the right.

Attached: Shaq Laughs.gif (320x240, 1.34M)

nuclear winter may be cold the the radiation will keep you warm as your cells melt.