De-stalinization isn't necessar-

>de-stalinization isn't necessar-

youtube.com/watch?v=5_mc7NuFSBE

Attached: putlin.jpg (1484x1519, 240.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt11148740/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll make you a deal
If you kill Zelensky and put a white Azov in charge wearing a swastika, I'll support Ukraine vocally

Attached: zelensky.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

No? Okay, then I still don't care about your war 1pbtid meme flag. Go die in a fire.

I mean I'm all for replacing Zelensky with an actual Ukrainian but I can't do much about it, can I?

>I mean I'm all for replacing Zelensky
Sure bud
You post a wholesome video of white kids who are proud of their country and pretend it is repulsive and horrible
I already know what star of david is behind your meme flag

Putin is sending in muslims to kill white Ukrainians, that is repulsive and horrible.

>Putin is sending in muslims to kill white Ukrainians, that is repulsive and horrible.
according to (Yew)

Why exactly do you think I'm one of (((them)))?
Jews love Russia and Stalin.

lol, show flag
do it

Here

I'm disappointed in you Hans
we were axis powers and shit

Such a disgusting race of angry subhumans

Yeah

The war in Ukraine is part of the Kalergi plan, whites are dying in a pointless war in Europe (again) Putin is a crypto-communist surrounded by jewish oligarchs, and zelensky is a jew himself that forces young Ukrainians, 16 and up, to die in a war
The Ukrainian militias and guerrillas are the only legitimate groups in this struggle
God willing they will overthrow the zelensky government while they kick Putin's ass, simultanously...

>whites are dying in a pointless war
Once again, nobody is making them do this except the Jewish leadership
You can simply fold your arms and say no
What are they going to do?
Shoot you?
Fine, they still lose the fight, because there's no one fighting for them
You are cattle and you are probably a jabbie
You have no spine to stand up for yourself so you find yourself in these situations all the time

What exactly is this? I feel like there is missing context. It's like being thrown into the middle of a feature length documentary. What's with the autistic girl and her mom? Who are these people?

It's a documentary called "Town of Glory"
imdb.com/title/tt11148740/

As a nationalist I will support nationalism and self determination for Ukraine, you talk about jewish leadership while ignoring the fact that Putin's government is run by jews who love to talk about de-nazification (dogwhistle for white genocide), they brought Chechens and other subhuman mongrels to Ukraine, a predominantly white country, for what? Can't ethnic Russians fight this war?
>you are cattle and you are probably a jabbie
I think you're confused. You must think that, because you're right wing, you are supposed to support Russia... I dare you to go to /leftypol/ or whatever imageboard they use now, and see it for yourself... They all supprort RUSSIA because they think that Putin is the BASED COMMUNIST that will restore the USSR.
You have been brainwashed by pointless western culture war and you are blind to the fact that RACE is the only thing that matters, nothing more... and if you support either government in this jewish struggle then you are completely brainwashed by jewish ideology.

Is that all you've got?
The Jews are vastly outnumbered
Why don't you simply stand up to them, on both sides?
Oh, yeah, jabbie mentality
Just go along with the current thing
maybe things will turn out okay for me personally

That be easy if most people actually believed that it's the jews, but they don't...

They aren't outnumbered.. there are plenty of morons like you willing to do their bidding
Conservatives and Leftists really are two sides of the same coin

>most people
you don't need most people
one man with a plan can accomplish anything
If you really care, what's stopping you?
You're still bargaining, trying to hold on to your comfortable peaceful life
That's your problem

Attached: th-391912277.jpg (474x223, 20.91K)

>shows german flag
>site of biggest kike infestation ever
Nope, not a jew. 100%.

>The Ukrainian militias and guerrillas are the only legitimate groups in this struggle
You mean the Nazis?
Kill yourself, CIAnigger.

You must be thinking of (((Russia)))

Attached: jews.jpg (1200x697, 387.51K)

Yes, I meant the nazis. I also think they should overthrow your federal government. Call me a CIAnigger all you want, revolution is the only way forward

>I think you're confused. You must think that, because you're right wing, you are supposed to support Russia
yes, that is the narrative you CIA niggers are pushing. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!! Just keep pushing that may may, no matter how fucking stupid, until Hillary gets elected president.

Neck yourself CIA nigger. Only alphabet soup faggots more incompetent than the FBI.

Stalin literally created Ukraine

Hillary? Is it 2016 again? Delusional mutt

Modern day Russia creeps me out.

Attached: 1657614798361.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

Attached: 1653743601176.jpg (1844x1254, 989.5K)

>If you kill Zelensky and put a white Azov in charge wearing a swastika, I'll support Ukraine vocally
This is retarded meme politics from someone who spends all their time watching anime and consorting with a sexbot.

Attached: Japanese shitposting.jpg (700x2863, 459.06K)

>muh banner of victory
Just stop fucking using it you cunts.

Attached: 1657614366609.webm (854x480, 2.05M)