Redditor gets mugged in Chicago

Redditor with a Steam Deck gets mugged in Chicago, is shocked when no one helps him.
What are the political ramifications of people being this fooled by leftie politics?

old.reddit.com/r/SteamDeck/comments/waomar/i_just_got_mugged_in_broad_daylight_surrounded_by/

Some gems:
>EDIT: City is Chicago btw, but I swear the crime problem is mostly overreported. This is my first mugging in 30+ years living here. Mostly because I'm incredibly safe and really conscious about stuff like this but I didn't expect him to be so brazen

>There were dozens, if not hundreds, of people between him and the exit and he just ran through them. Nobody responded at all. They just all got out of his way like it was normal for a guy to be sprinting through while someone behind them is shouting "Thief!" And "call the police/stop him". I chased for two laps of the platform and three flights of stairs. I'm honestly stunned by how little everyone did.

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-053918-872_1.png (637x1998, 502.88K)

>chased for two laps of the platform and three flights of stairs
most exercise he's done in years

imagine getting into an altercation becasue a 30-something year old bugman lost his toy

why do i have to ask the obvious question?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A STEAM DECK?
you stupid zoomer faggots, like everyone is supposed to know what your gay blade toys are.
stop posting reddit shit here mother fucker, you wanna be on reddit GO TO REDDIT. stupid fuck

Attached: 3A835A19-D105-4813-8BB1-FE409DC4D38D.jpg (576x574, 93.03K)

No ramifications at all. Most people eventually learn through experiences like this. Its why the phrase "If you're young and not a liberal, you have no heart. If you're old and aren't a conservative, you have no brain." exists. The problem is that they've been useful idiots long enough to grant power to their abusers and to indoctrinate the next generation of idiots who repeat the process.

handheld pc. similar in appearance to a nintendo switch

Oh shut up you privileged bitch you got any clue how many nignogs in Chimpcongo get robbed at gunpoint in daytime?

Go to fucking bed grandpa

People in cities especially and doubly especially in nigger hives like Chicago know not to get involved in shit that has nothing to do with them. They know if they get involved, all they'll be doing is inviting trouble onto themselves for no actual benefit or reward. The thief was obviously a nigger, so a non-nigger won't get involved because they don't want to be filmed by surrounding niggers and slapped on Youtube being called RAYCISS WYPIPO. Niggers won't get involved because all they see is one of their own getting back at wyteboi. They'd only jump in if whitey caught up with the nigger and only to defend their kind.

unreal such a crime could occur in a safe vibrant and diverse community run by beetlejuice. only 64 shootings over the weekend, that's even less than st.louis!

i like when all the predditors get mad when someone asks "describe the appearance" of the mugger so people can watch out. it's a black guy, in a sea of blacks. I'm sure they'll catch him xd

BING BING, HE GRABBED THE COINS
BING BING, HE LEAPED WITH JOY
BING BING, HE LOST THE TOY
BING BING, STOLEN BY YOU KNOW WHO

>I'm really bummed out because I loved that little device

Attached: 1596469342798.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

It would have taken less time to google it than to come up and write your emotionally charged post about zoomers.
You are a nigger and act like a redditor

boomers can't google, their npc brains barely have enough power to function on the internet at all

Agreed... steam decks are for neckbeard robots too not bussin fr fr zoomers, they appear to play only games on they phone

Its a shitty handheld console that can play Steam games. I do like how the OP says the crime is "overreported" just after he got mugged. Maybe he should go back to those muggers and apologize to them for making them work for their loot.

>gay blade
I haven’t heard that phase since I was a kid. Any actual boomers who want to jump in and explain what is meant by that

Pulled out what? His cock? Did he get his penis stolen?

>It's those white people who did nothings fault this black guy robbed me.

>actually the chicago crime problem is just overreported okay?

Attached: 1982758976282.png (903x158, 23.17K)

Chicago is objectively more dangerous than New York, and I've been robbed 4 times here, been in a shoot out, and seen bodies. Dude must be a total fucking neet who never goes outside.

Beyblade

> safe vibrant and diverse community run by beetlejuice. only 64 shootings over the weekend
AAAAAAAHAHAHHA

I've never been robbed. I've been beaten up 3 times and stabbed twice but never has anyone stolen something from me. Probably because I don't have anything worth to steal.

Attached: 884842305.jpg (391x306, 32.3K)

I'm an old fuck and I just googled from not knowing whats a steam deck.
The other old fuck makes a good point about preddit but whatever
Also checknem

Attached: achtung.checkm.jpg (343x500, 52.72K)