Charge your batteries, bumpy road ahead !!!

Swedish expert commodities analyst has warned that a Russian shut-off of gas to Europe could not only lead to higher prices for electricity but could collapse electrical grids as well.

Commodities analyst Christian Kopfer stated that if the Russians were to cut off gas supplies to Europe it could put a strain on electrical grids stating, “You have to maintain the voltage in the grid because when it falls too low, it can collapse. There is a risk that this could happen in Europe when consumption is reduced.”

Kopfer also wanted that a shortage of electricity in Europe could lead to a massive hike in the price of electricity in the winter months telling the newspaper Aftonbladet, “I don’t want to sound alarmist, but in terms of electricity supply, it’s a very problematic situation ahead of the winter months.”

“In a horror scenario, it can cost upwards of SEK 100,000 [£8,029/$9,773] a month for a household. If the price soars upwards of ten kronor per kilowatt-hour, industries can also become unprofitable and be forced to dispose of labour,” he added.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/mrOn7l/elpriset-kan-skena-efter-att-putins-ryssland-strypt-gasen

breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/28/expert-russian-gas-cutoff-could-collapse-european-power-grids/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 11-34-07 Expert Russian Gas Cutoff Could Collapse European Power Grids.jpg (1001x894, 154.82K)

Good after the last 3 years I have developed an even higher disgust for western population.
This is what you deserve.

Attached: world economic forum president klaus.jpg (400x400, 28.29K)

You need gas Felix?

Attached: 1653979473859.jpg (715x585, 113.8K)

Björn how has this impacted Norway?
I heard that due to UK exports some regions had huge price increase but i can’t confirm this.
And one thing i’m not clear on is how is production ramping up for Baltic pipeline? Some news were saying it will spread distribution better but your production is already maxxed.

Based. Fuck the EU.

They need some really bad times to remove the yoke of zogmerican occupation, this is a good start.

You are successor of european emigrates. You are part of west too.

Nah nah Im black dude.

I don't know about the baltics svetlana. Yes some region had to pay a little extra . Overall prices have gone up by 5% on groceries. Gas is the same prices. Not really a big deal

Don't worry Eurotrash. The USA will rescue you like we always do.

Attached: 2ac2e7fa67102c911bdcc0dcad6c50d0.jpg (1045x1500, 311.4K)

Not my problem

no you are white

meme flag scaremongering
many such cases

I am willing to go without power, food and water for as long as it takes if it means we beat putler.

Not my problem

bullshit my entire family is black

Attached: Africanitos - south american cakes - niggers - racism.jpg (973x768, 99.27K)

The West is united only by banks. Not the color of the skin. Japanese banks are also involved in this system, so they are west. Argentina is obviously disliked by Jews so their banks are isolated and they are not western.

Pale white hands typed this

(((Expert))) says COVID will genocide you if you don't wear a mask
>Any Forumstard factcheck: FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LYING JEWS
(((Expert))) says Europe is going to collapse if it doesn't suck Putin's dick
>Any Forumstard factcheck: TRUE! WE NEED TO SUCK HIS DICK RIGHT NOW (I'm brown btw)

Attached: 1637609852665.png (645x770, 33.47K)

>You are successor of european emigrates. You are part of west too.

The bulk of the Argentinian genetics comes from third world people outside Europe. They were like 40% european by genetic analysis and that was a decade ago.

Yes lets just bankrupt the entire population and industry instead of getting rid of the idiotic nonfunctional shared electricity market.

The problem is not the lack of power, its the legislation - the entire market price is set by the most expensive plant online in the regiom. If the peak demand is covered by some ancient shithole gas plant, the entire grid is forced to sell at the price of this plant. And now add huge artificial quotas on top for polluting sources of power and you end up with bullshit numbers like this.
Why? Because this policy was supposed to incentivize green energy.
This is wartime economy, fuck off with this bureaucratic bullshit. We're being gaslighted and lied to while plant operators rake in record profits due to distorted market.

Attached: to0v3e41efq71.jpg (1500x1500, 243.97K)