What are you going to do when environmentalists go into your stores and destroy all the milk and block the aisles to...

What are you going to do when environmentalists go into your stores and destroy all the milk and block the aisles to protest farming?

twitter.com/tedtalksoph/status/1552693225525334016

Attached: milk.jpg (873x1160, 137.05K)

Waterboard them with milk

Eat the environmentalists

Stab them

feed them to pigs

Attached: 1657824340458.jpg (377x425, 53.9K)

I am very tall, fat and strong.
If I push forward to get my milkies some faggot vegans wont be able to stop me.

Attached: 1639480564091.png (640x609, 438.3K)

These are not grassroots activists, they are Jew controlled.

What is the penalty for smashing their heads with a baseball bat?

They are malnourished and can be easily pushed aside.

Assume the market will respond to this sudden increase in demand for milk in a timely and appropriate manner.

The supermarket duopoly here has too much power over the government so I probably won't care but I'll be happy to stand back and watch normies scream at them.

I don't drink milk and all the stores I go into are staffed by swarthy mean-looking foreigners.

I dont care what these subhumans do lmao. The government pays them to do it anyway like every spook in this thread.

Attached: E27F8288-E931-49B1-9D73-63B75243F243.gif (300x168, 600.67K)

I would record and take pictures of the women in an overtly creepy way, trYing to get panty shots or shots of their breasts through their braless shirts. They just have to sit there

That's what steel caps are for user
Just keep walking
Just keep walking

Hit their hormone swallowing faces?

an eye for an eye.

there is only one solution

they must be milked

Probably just wait. The supermarket will force them to pay for all the milk they are taking and will then order some more.
Eventually, they'll run out of money to keep buying milk.
It's actually stupid that they are increasing profits for farmers and dairy products..

And if they aren't paying for the products, then they'll be arrested so the problem sorts itself out anyway.

>And if they aren't paying for the products, then they'll be arrested so the problem sorts itself out anyway.
These retards are immune from the law. THe police are there to stop normal people from beating them up not to arrest them.

I'm going to beat the ever-loving shit out of them.

same thing, but with their empty skulls.

Give them hell
Vegans are evil and stupid

Based and witnessed

(((grassroots))) like the fucking serpent in Genesis

you need to change that to "shit-loving" if you intend to target leftists.

Vegans are also naturally weaker as they don't eat any meat.

kill them in minecraft

i am going to hunt and eat environmentalists

this is also a good idea