The definition of the "high" ?!

UK’s National Grid have sworn to the public that the country will avoid blackouts this winter, though they have admitted that prices will end up being “very high”.

Britons will be able to light their home this winter, so long as they are willing to pay an arm and a leg, officials from the country’s National Grid have said.

While not directly reliant on Russian imports, the Europe-wide gas shortage has seen the price of energy for UK households rise substantially, with third-party research indicating that bills could rise to around £500 (~$600) by January next year.

According to a report by The Guardian, the National Grid has claimed that Britons will be able to get energy should they be willing to pay for it, though the organisation also admitted that there could be a few “tight periods” around early December in this regard.

To help alleviate the pressure, the publication goes on to note that energy officials may end rolling out a trialled plan that saw some energy users paid to dramatically reduce the amount of energy they use within certain periods, a measure that it is thought could prevent rolling blackouts.

theguardian.com/business/2022/jul/28/national-grid-asks-uk-coal-power-plants-to-be-on-standby-this-winter

breitbart.com/europe/2022/07/28/energy-crisis-officials-promise-no-blackouts-but-admit-energy-prices-will-be-very-high/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 11-27-42 Officials Promise No Blackouts but Admit Energy Prices will be ‘Very High’.jpg (1051x1051, 123.34K)

NGL the energy shortages in Europe are fucking hilarious. I know many Europeans and they're all absolutely deluded about the current situation. I've never seen a group of people more deserving of a cold, hard reality check.

Crazy thing is, the UK is able to produce most of the oil and gas it uses. They just don't have anywhere to store it and send it to Europe in the hopes Europe will send it back when needed (definitely wont happen this year).

Absolute clown world. Imagine being entirely energy independent but opting to give away most of your energy because you didn't want to build storage for it. It's like this shit is being done on purpose.

Honestly I don’t give a shit. All I need is to keep my fridge and water running and I’ll be good. No lights except at night, no heating except for blankets. Il be fine so long as the bill for my fridge and hot water doesn’t exceed over 300

They will be so high people will be living in the dark anyways just to save money otherwise they may become homeless.
Energy in itself is a luxury that most people take for granted. It's technically not considered a human right to be granted access to energy.

Lmao all fake and gay this money will all got to import enrichment

Why won't the government subsidize the cost? Why do citizens have to be charged more and eat the cost, the state should pay for everything if they're going to be the ones to use sanctions and cause the energy crisis in the first place.

the state will subsidize some of the cost. it will generate energy tokens and send them to ultra-compliant goyim on their digital covid passport apps. it will also do the same with food vouchers which can be spent on bugs at globo-shlomo corporations. because that was the plan the whole time and this is their sales pitch for the masses to "rationally" demand their communist chains

>Why won't the government subsidize the cost? Why do citizens have to be charged more and eat the cost
You realize that means the citizens have to cover the costs either way

Attached: 1658960414498107.jpg (620x1024, 73.25K)

>it will generate energy tokens and send them to ultra-compliant goyim on their digital covid passport apps. it will also do the same with food vouchers which can be spent on bugs at globo-shlomo corporations
Is this confirmed or WEF autism

It is on purpose, its globalism. Most of our farming and agriculture is exported too.

Not this shit again, take your libertarian garbage away please. Yes, your tax money is better spent on offsetting the cost than it is on niggers, war, and Israel. Don't pretend the government taking a tiny slice out of it's budget to save citizens from becoming bankrupt every winter or freezing to death. You're not going to get a bill from the government for exact amount they had just paid for your increase in gas bill, that's retarded and not how taxes and revenue work at all.

hilarious and profitable. US nat gas prices have surged especially if you are not in an area served by marcellus shale gas. I’ve doubled my money over the past year by investing in gulf coast gas producers and royalty trusts.

>Yes, your tax money is better spent on offsetting the cost than it is on niggers, war, and Israel.
Why are you saying this? You know that's not true

>american
>jew
same thing

kinda ironic desu
for the better part of my life, I've heard nothing but the virtues of globalisation
however I'm a nerdy programmer and I know as a matter of fact that the more external dependencies a project has, the more complicated and expensive it becomes, and the same is doubly true for globalisation
our energy sector used to burn cheap Polish coal to heat our homes while mining and selling our own coal because it's top tier stuff
fuck knows what we're even doing today anymore, even green(tm) energy is on notice as being shit and incapable of meeting demand, what I know for sure is we should've been strictly on nuclear power since the discovey of it
but alas, stupid people voted big oil globohomom stupid people get big oil globohomo
globalism isn't so sexy anymore

Normalcy bias will get a lot of them killed for sure. They all laughed and mocked Americans for prepping. Who's laughing now?

Should have built more nuclear plants.

>THERE WILL BE NO BLACKOUTS!!!!
>sure the cost of energy is going to be so high that most of the peasants won't be able too afford to use it, but that means:
>NO BLACKOUTS
kek
>FUG U PUTKIN
>(even tho we have our own resources... itz becauz of z war lel)

this. absolutely lmaoing at the seethe going on in bongland rn

This is happening waaay too fast and people are going to snap. I really don’t know what the endgame is here, but it’s like every western world leader has completely checked out and just wants us all dead.