Aus/pol/ sep/pol/ - Ausfags edition

Ausfags

Attached: bosi annexed (1).png (1000x1500, 456.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/politics/federal/train-your-own-nurses-australia-told-amid-global-shortage-20220725-p5b4b2.html
youtu.be/DmcYTShN4Fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

Reee

Attached: 1657847713368.png (729x626, 40.96K)

GenX is by far the worst generation, at least boomers had a plan; albeit dangerous they managed to seize the initiative.

now post the one where it's raping steve.

Gen xyza wwhre fucked by boomers and Golden before they where even born

Attached: 1658412340750088.jpg (1193x499, 168.85K)

>now post the one where it's raping steve.
Kek I don't have it. Can't wait for the pc mods of tlou2

I know the area where he got tipped fairly well. Stupid place to be diving

>I know the area where he got tipped fairly well. Stupid place to be diving
Legend has it he was fucking around with it and it got spooked and stung him didn't ever see the video

Gonna hold onto that image for when an Ausfag thinks they're gonna call me 56% mutt when I bring up common sense annexation policy.

Attached: you will always have room for more seppos.png (805x397, 245.26K)

So I’m led to believe. Batt reef is breddy close to the Banks, and there be monsters there.

They keep pearl clutching and saying it doesn't represent current Australian racial makeup which is bullshit every capital city and big town is mostly non white. White fright os and in the bush mainly

>at least boomers had a plan;
yeah im sure their plan was to sit by while everything turned to shit and perpetually pretend that its 1983

only southern mutts allowed because they sound funny and they're funny and racist

>So I’m led to believe. Batt reef is breddy close to the Banks, and there be monsters there.
Stringray surfing Steve pissed off gigaray

Newfag freshmeat

no im a veteran and your superior

shitskin countries waking up to the west nicking their skilled cunts

baka.com.au/politics/federal/train-your-own-nurses-australia-told-amid-global-shortage-20220725-p5b4b2.html

I've lived in Texas my whole life cob. Although I'll be honest, Michigan and Ohio have the absolute best of American banter. You'll see it if you ever go in one of those state banter threads. The bantz are as brutal as Pan-Aussie bantz between mainlanders and Southeast Tasmanians.

Attached: anglo place names mogged.png (1600x1200, 350.73K)

yeah GenX doesn't get enough hate.

GenX are vaccine loving, bootlicking, anti-gun, pro homosexual, pro-immigration fuckwits like millennials but simultaneously greedy price gouging property owning managers who tell young people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and think they're hot shit for hiring incompetent women instead of brilliant young men because they want to "mix things up".

Fuck GenX. Absolutely dogshit tier human beings. At least many boomers still have some degree of family values and wisdom. GenX are boomers without the values, without the wisdom and all the same globohomo proclivities of millennials.

Veteran cocksmoker. I bet you’re a pusser

I want to move to Montana.

Radio 3AW (owned by channel 9) has started very slightly pivoting to the idea that the vax might not grant immunity from omicron. Newsreader mentioned to the host that there could even be some double vaxed people in hospital with covid, or even triple vaxed people in hospital with covid, "which sounds concerning". They're pivoting away from
>antivaxers deserve to be shot with rubber bullets
towards
>we are concerned and nobody could have predicted this, but our expert journalists will bring you the breaking news FIRST, the minute a medical expert says the vax might be bad
They're lagging their breaking news about 9 months behind online info and they're continuing to stretch it out as much as they can get away with.

Attached: craiyon_2022-6-23_18-59-56.png (760x931, 889.86K)

>They keep pearl clutching and saying it doesn't represent current Australian racial makeup
No, that's not what people say. Because the chart isn't race, it's about who put European ancestry, many anglo-celitcs put Australian. This 39.9% of people in bundaberg putting Australian are mostly going to be people of English, irish or scottish descent, but do not count to your chart's "European-Australian" statistic.

Attached: bundaberg QuickStats Australian Bureau of Statistics.png (1540x273, 45.94K)

You gonna raise up a crop of the dental floss bush?

"ALBO YOU'RE NOT LISTENING, DIDN'T YOU PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL? THE DEBT ISN'T A PROBLEM, OUR GENERATION WILL NEVER LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO PAY IT BACK"

*snaps fingers*

"HELLO, ARE YOU LISTENING? STOP CARING!"

Attached: Chucklefuck.jpg (366x488, 30.83K)

My dream is that Tucker takes power and annexes us into a greater western Reich.

They were the first generation to be indoctrinated with the globohomo agenda.

According to this methodology though, America is only 41% European

The white is ~56%, but European 41%. Many whites in America put American as their ancestry on the census, many in Australia put Australian. So this 57% is the equivalent of your 41% figure if you're going to compare apples to apples.

Attached: European Americans - Wikipedia.png (442x146, 17.91K)

>GenX is by far the worst generation,

We never had a chance with boomer parents

what is a pusser

>Stupid place to be diving

Everything Irwin did was either dangerous or stupid.

Neil or Tom?

I always felt that boomers with veggie patches were more principled and cultured than genx bogans with their 'plasmas' (LCD TVs in each room for watching Foxtel) but reddit told me boomers were bad.

I don't know what that means. I just want a cabin in the woods with land and guns. I promise not to mail any suspicious packages from my cabin if I am just left alone.

No we weren’t. We were, generally, the first to say ‘ lol no fags’ then you pricks rolled up and it al, went to shit

Aren't you glad the far-right Boomers disarmed the population and introduced Orwellian tyranny that routinely brutalises and terrorises your countrymen?

Attached: It's the Only Way.jpg (1920x1080, 266.93K)

this
2000s millenials were literally the biggest faggots of all time

Another week of work done.
I’ve had to let go of four people this week (dad’s company is downsizing and consolidating roles). Regardless it’s been a good, productive week. Time to head to the holiday house in the Noosa hinterland for the weekend to relax, fish, grill with the wife and son and the in-laws, then it’s back to work Monday morning feeling refreshed and recharged. More terminations to come next week unfortunately. My department will be very busy.

Tom. Who last week reassured a caller that "if the vaccine was bad, surely we would know, we would hear about it."
About a week ago Neil FINALLLLY reached the point of calling Dan Andrews "a disgrace" but both seem to have a massive fucking blindspot for the elephant in the room.

>They were the first generation to be indoctrinated with the globohomo agenda.

Gen X here. At school we openly picked on faggots and made fun of the couple of chinks and poos who were in our class

You’re a troon with no money and no bitches

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until getting fat and marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST and take photos of it for social media virtue signalling. chinese women wont..

Attached: boosty boost.jpg (2100x5636, 1.79M)

Checked and fucking based I was just trolling but this takes the cake haha

you are a 36% boong with a small penis

> Chinese girls are wife material
>White women are not race loyal.

Neither are you if you're fucking changs you idiot

Kekimus Maximus

Millennial here. So did we.

First I ever heard of people cheering for globohomo was when I was in an auditorium full of zoomers.

stop acting like leftist faggots are any different to the governments we've had. all the same side of the same coin. globalists who should be lynched. we would have more restrictions with leftist faggots in government as they are trying to do.

Always the first to blame someone take some fucking responsibility your losers kys yourselves

Navy. Enlisted. Origin of the term was pre Lister days. You’re obviously not RAN then, some 1rar poofter or something

Based department hello

Fair enough. I'm still gonna bring it up when you're not in the thread though, because Ausfags need to be annexed and I feel that this point may gin up some support.

I hope you and your nepotistic jew family business goes under get off my fucking board and get a real job faggot

The seeds for what the world is now were planted in the education system during the 80s which coincided with the rise of pc culture. I'm not having a go at them, they were indoctrinated victims.

youtu.be/DmcYTShN4Fk

> i'm going to lie
of course, shills always do.

Being a slave aside, Jabbos still have the false idea in their heads that the Vaxx™ is somehow anything other than straight-up no-benefit health damaging experiment. I remember the prima facie case back when the Vaxx™ was just starting to be pumped on the MSM.

Thrown together experiment.
Never before been tried on humans.
Big pharma soooo trustworthy.

It was never a good idea, even in the early days when we could believe that Covid was sorta-kinda still a thing. Then came the coercion. Any cuck now has no integrity for life, Proven that they have no spark of intellect, No credibility when they speak their opinion on basically anything.

and they got no compensation, no refunds. Just like I got no compensation for being disposessed from my cherished profession. I got no stake in society's future no more and its not my fault.

Attached: norefunds.png (715x766, 574.5K)

Wtf is a boong and I can guarantee I fuck more than you

oh look an angry white roastie has entered the thread

Attached: smh.gif (500x281, 1.82M)