Vaxxed are now on Bluetooth?

Anyone else with an older smart phone suddenly seeing hundreds of MAC bluetooth addresses when out in public?

I know it sounds schizo tier but what the fuck is happening? It's the same addresses too and not randomised (ie neighbours and landlord etc).

Anyone with an older phone getting similar results when turning bluetooth on around the vaxxed? This is not something I've ever encountered before but I swear to god I'm getting bluetooth connections with the vaxxed and I don't understand the purpose.

Attached: IMG_20220729_161802.jpg (663x1264, 120.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robscholtemuseum.nl/dr-luis-de-benito-covid-vaccines-appear-to-install-a-mac-address-inside-the-vaxxed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meds

No but almost everyone else is carrying a bluetooth enabled device of some kind now as compared to just a few years ago.

Attached: 1659086752105.png (600x600, 216.54K)

Smartphone
Watch
Headphones

Some people carry three. Also every car has bt.

Yeah I've considered it but it's just too wierd. That's why I asked anyone with an older smartphone if they getting it also. The devices don't show up on any of my mates phones except those with older devices.
Yeah I know but it's something I've never seen before. These aren't Bluetooth devices, it's listed in the other devices part of the Bluetooth menu and I've never seen thousands of MAC addresses when out in public before.

send out a jamming signal and see if vaxxies drop down if they cant connect?

All of those are named devices and won't just spit the mac address at you

Yeah but those devices are listed separately and have names corresponding to the devices. These are always MAC addresses listed under the other devices menu of Bluetooth and only older smart phones pick it up.
I know it sounds crazy but it's just too wierd to ignore.
Mate with older model is also picking up when in public

Attached: received_459788552344618.jpg (720x1544, 36.86K)

enable developer mode on android
enable show unknown devices
take random 3 vaxxies in the middle of nowhere, no phones,smartshit
check again

unknown devices step is important as normally the MAC address translates to device name

It depends on how close they are
If the signal is bad all you get is a mac

Take your meds christ, you realize everyone and their mom has a phone with bluetooth in their pocket

Can't connect with them.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but it's just too wierd to ignore so I figured use the weaponised autism here and see if anyone else if picking them up around the vaxxed or would have a rational explanation for it.

5g

>Anyone else with an older smart phone suddenly seeing hundreds of MAC bluetooth addresses when out in public?
Everyone has a phone broadcasting the mac.
This thing is so easy to prove just go in the middle of a field with a vaxed person and check it out.

It's BULL SHIT.

Yea old phones cause most people don't have them and can't be bothered.

it’s all the bt headphones and smart watches
i swear every roastie or nigger i see has a apple watch and airpods

All the smart watches vaxxies bought to monitor their heart rate because deep down they know the suddenly is coming.

True, also been testing right now. In a parking lot and I've got a moto g3 as backup in the car..
If you wait long enough some names start appearing. Bad signal plus outdated software = schizo theory
I know where OP is heading.. it's not a new lunacy: muh heckin vaxerinos and the graphene in their blood
Except that emitting bt signal requires a software

>I know it sounds crazy but it's just too wierd to ignore.

It's not crazy, you're just finding out about it.

Attached: 1658949740334375.png (1267x583, 1.43M)

robscholtemuseum.nl/dr-luis-de-benito-covid-vaccines-appear-to-install-a-mac-address-inside-the-vaxxed/
Found this article regarding something similar. I'm not very techsavvy, hence why I'm posting here to check if anyone with more knowledge on these things can check properly.

I know it sounds crazy but this wasn't happening a year ago, it just seemed to spring up overnight. I still get actual Bluetooth listing as in if I'm with 3 vaxxed mates I can see their gear such as smart phone and headphones but then under other devices I get these MAC addresses too for the first time.

don't do that. They have backup chips that make them more aggressive when they can't emit the bluetooth signal

suck my phlegm spit

To be fair I don't know if it's due to vaccine. I just know I'm vaccinated and when alone nothing but around vaxxed only mates it appears, so I drew a conclusion that admittedly doesn't have much evidence behind. Just was curious why it's suddenly happening.

Seethe bozgore

Attached: 1657907319870.jpg (720x596, 85.28K)

It's covid tracing that turned on automatically for everyone on Android

Attached: IMG_20220729_124707.jpg (1080x707, 51.51K)

on noes how scawy. aggressive söyboys. doesnt sound like a challenge.

Attached: 1658790842425238.jpg (943x1024, 167.7K)

Yes.
Can't really say much more