Russkie bydlo war crimes

so far the russkies have been caught:
- deliberately murdering hundreds of innocent civilians
- raping children as small as 1 year old
- brutally torturing (incl. castration) prisoners of war
- displacing thousands of foreign country citizens deep into russia
a 100 years have passed and literally nothing changed, they are as uncivilized and barbaric as they were back then
how long do you think till the rest of the world gets tired of their shit?

Attached: ETeo84FXkAAdF8C.png (730x487, 435.6K)

Shalom.

>inb4 DEY DINDU NUFFIN, NATO MADE DEM DO DAT, RUSSIA STONK AND WHITE YO

Helsinki will burn you slant eyed finn

good

haha lol

>spb joins Finland
Honestly thats my dream. Was born there, and wish for that every time i visit Finland.

Seethe, natoid. No matter how many disinfo you will publish nothing will change.

You don’t have the balls to do anything ;^)

>Seethe, natoid. No matter how many disinfo you will publish nothing will change.

Attached: 12162 - bloodshot_eyes communism copium crying flag glasses putin russia russo_ukrainian_war small_eyes soyjak variant chudjak.png (800x387, 244.51K)

You cry and do nothing

>tf
>tp

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Taiwan is an independent country. There is no "one China". Xi Jinpin looks like Winnie the Pooh.

Taiwan is province of China forever!

Attached: image0000001(2).jpg (640x362, 27.26K)

Are you Russian?

Yea, here cause I cant get paid in russia no more, and this was the closest option of where I could stay/get paid for now.

Do you live in center? If you are new arrival I can give quick guide stuff to how to live better and save money and stuff like that. Relocation is hard.

Shalom

Finland is nice, though it felt a bit depressed in there

Hohol globohomo subhuman mutts deserve the rope

Attached: 1659091274134.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

Been here for 2 months, not the first time i've lived in another country so it's all good. My plans were to move to Finland for school but that got kinda torpedoed, and I still hope next year I'll be able to apply (albeit estonia cut student visas for russians yesterday, and rest of EU might follow).
I dig the snow a lot, up my alley. I do like tbilisi, its really green, but holy god there's an unreal amount of gasoline smell on the streets from the insane traffic.

Liberashka ;-(