Why do I hate him so much?

Look I'm not white (look at my flag), but I want to punch his face and put it in a pavement.

I've seen smug crackers and niggers and his face still pisses me off the most. Even Destiny, despite his cuckoldry, is much more tolerable than him. Maybe it's because of his hypocrisy tho

Why is his face so punchable? Is he a Jew?

Attached: images (25).jpg (495x619, 41.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtkBPwB7qnY
youtube.com/watch?v=tl1Pro_hUSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the smart alpha male image that is used to market him contrasts too strongly with the bitchy effeminate vocal inflections with affected nigger words he uses when he speaks.

99,99% of Any Forumsshits would shit their pants if a TVRKBVLL like Hasan approached them

It’s because he feels the way you do about everyone all the time and he made a living expressing it as some kind of virtue.

hasan is a pussy though, you're describing his reaction when he got stream sniped once
youtube.com/watch?v=dtkBPwB7qnY

True. He's a colossal dissappointment.

He looks like a rich kid that was never bullied and reminds me of the log pose Andy Sixx.

Fuck off Styx

Same reason David Hogg is so hatable.

You can see the femininity in his eyes. This guy wants it in his Arab ass.

YOU BETTER WATCH THAT TONE WITH ME BOY!

>Styx
Is this nigger even relevant? Last time I saw him, he was defending Chinese kikery against Nick Fuentes

because all these faggots fancy themselves as some kind of politically incorrect #resistance faggot hero but the entire jew system adheres to their tranny beliefs and so the main target of their rhetoric is basically just normal people

Talks big and then shits his pants. Imagine my shock.

>Be Lefty Grifter Streamer
>Rolling in Lefty Pussy
>Getting Lefty Money
seems like a pretty smart dude

i could fold this fucking turklet in 5 seconds, the most effeminate pussy bitch in the entire leftypol sphere

Attached: 1656155030078.jpg (632x1024, 47.01K)

- inferiority complex, he's bigger and better looking and more succesful than you despite being mentally retarded
- his political views make you cringe
- the contrast between how he looks and how he speaks and acts trigger a genuine uncanny valley response in your brain
- pervasive He Doesnt Deserve This feeling whenever you see him
- knowledge that he doesnt really believe most of what he says but he could say 'copeservatives' on stream one tuesday and get 400k off of merch by sunday.
Compare and contrast: Andrew Tate.

No I don't watch a satanist pretending to be a conservative, i don't need that cheap hypocrisy filling my time.

Well he is retarded.

Here's a good vid that shits on his stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=tl1Pro_hUSE

Attached: 1971.jpg (384x384, 56.19K)

He's a glowie plant. Your brain subconsciously recognizes it.

You will never be as rich or successful as Hasan or even Vaush

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-06-00h00m06s538-696x392.png (696x392, 415.14K)

>t.

Attached: St.png (634x844, 424.87K)

Because you can't compete.

>t. ranny

Attached: 1652627502893.png (499x739, 948.28K)

>Andrew Tate
The literal groomer who had to flee to Romania to avoid being prosecuted for grooming?

>smart
I've never seen even a semi-intelligent take from him. It's all been some of the worst I've ever seen. It's actually ridiculous how dumb one supposed political eceleb can be, even most leftist ones can be eloquent or make salient points.

>t.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000510882478-e1564909113562.jpg (1613x1874, 204.27K)

He's a stupid cunt with a stupid cunt face.
Absolute grifter.

Because he's a fraud that only says what he thinks people want to hear on the Left. If he actually told people where he stood his grift $ would disappear.