Why are they so cringe and stupid?

Why are they so cringe and stupid?
They're literally the laughing stock of the world.

Attached: 12.jpg (612x408, 24.06K)

Hundreds of years of being subjugated and conquered as well as a massive inferiority complex

Say that once again British motherfucker basterd bitch

Attached: image_2022-07-29_112327988.png (1080x1350, 750.63K)

These lumps of cow shit infested the West with their moronic spirituality. Now it's "DiD YoU FeEl ThE TiMeLiNe ChAnGe?!?!" MaN ThE CeRn iS gOiNg BoNkErS

We run America, we run UK, we'll run the entire world next.

Attached: image_2022-07-29_112414425.png (1440x810, 1.29M)

VPOTUS Kamala Harris is part Indian.

Attached: image_2022-07-29_112541276.png (840x566, 703.45K)

OP getting utterly BTFO by the Germindian.

Diversity hires.

100,000s of Engineers from India and millions in the making.

Fastest growing economy in the world in 2022, projecting to be the 1st in the list of the fastest growing economy in 2023.

Quasi-superpower status in South Asia.

We beat you in military power too.

Attached: image_2022-07-29_112913833.png (892x843, 606.3K)

>doesn't even have a working sanitary system

abo genes

Attached: war.webm (868x480, 2.95M)

India is ok. Pakistan is the shit tier nation. When I was growing up I kept hearing about starving kids in India and Africa. They're still starving in Africa, though not nearly on the scale they were. But India is a net exporter of food now. Pakistan is still shit though, thanks to a belief system that demands it's adherents put their foreheads in the dirt.

Every Sikh I've ever known has been decent and kind. When I was a tow truck operator, they always invited me in when I dropped off the vehicle, and when I had to leave for another tow, they brought me food. Extremely decent people. A Sikh temple is a welcome sight in any city I've lived in, even the one I'm in now (Guelph, Ontario) but a Mosque is not something I enjoy seeing at all.

Sikhs are a very small percentage of the population though.

huh I thought sikh was an islamic sect

Real northern Indians are ok like ones who are most Aryan but the further you get from the Indus River the more Dravidian people get and Dravidians have the mental capacity of your average dog. If India would just bite the bullet and genocide everything from the Deccan down it would be a futuristic wonderland

Sikhs are degenerate half Muslims who carry knives like that makes them tough and refuse to cut their hair which causes them to reek of BO. Literally the worst of both worlds

We are superior

Sikh are more Pro west than white people

I hate Sikhs man i just don’t buy that they are based. The only religions I really respect from the subcontinent are Buddhist and Jains

They're certainly more patriotic than the average Canadian. Respect.