I went to the chippy last night for my fish dinner and I swear to fuck the server girl had a monkey poc on her top lip...

I went to the chippy last night for my fish dinner and I swear to fuck the server girl had a monkey poc on her top lip. I was starving tho so I ate the food anyway. Am I doomed Any Forums?

Attached: istock-884635802[1].jpg (1200x801, 217.93K)

binley mega chippy?

cod?

Haddock lad

It's called herpies.
Young modern women are filled with it.

Was it really a POC or a BAME? Also, where is the Sarsons

British fast food looks good

You sure it wasn't a cold sore? That shit is common as fuck and you can get one from not even been sick. I usually get one if i'm overwhelmingly stressed or wind/sun burn.

only gays have monkeypox.
You now have herpes though.

It may have been a herpie or something yeah I guess.

wind burn?

Attached: fffag.jpg (167x226, 26.13K)

monkey poc? AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

>the server girl had a monkey poc
think more herpes, mokeypox is for the gays and also men who have sex with other men. Retard

She poced your neg mouth hole.

got a poc from the chippy swear on me mum

Nah, probably a cold sore or herpies

Yea wind burn can cause cold sores. Something about the dry lips from wind or sun burn can cause the cold sores. Not all the time but they have potential to flare up due to it. I would also say a poor immune system does contribute on how often a cold sore flares up and the severity of the cold sore.

>monkey poc
>monkey person of color
what did he mean by this?

It means he pressed C instead of X which are located right next to each other on the keyboard and the OP didn't read his post to correct his grammar before he posted.

>girl
>monkeypox

dude there was like 2 women in the entire UK that got it, probably because they're married to some faggot who fucked 30 other men in a dark room.

'poc' is singular to 'pox' - just like 1 weetabic / 2 weetabix

Attached: 1581811402977.jpg (893x692, 87.38K)

I’ve gotten cold sores 2x per year since childhood (I was a slutty toddler) but something weird has happened the past two years. You know how they say Covid or the vaccine triggers shingles and cold sores? Well I got a mysterious “cold” in February 2020. I have not had one cold sore since.

Unvaxxed, untested, straight, white

good fish and chips is. plenty of shite around too though, aa with any country the best grub's always down by the coast